Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
the marshal walker guy's myspace...

his "great, that judge was a client" caption beneath photo was in quotations. Meaning...he was saying it for humor, quoting what he thought Casey might be thinking

I think this picture of Jeff Hawkins should be forwarded to LE. It could be very helpful if they do not already have it. Isn't this the guy that introduced Casey to ZFG?

Please let me know if the picture is forwarded. THANKS!

Salem

I think this picture of Jeff Hawkins should be forwarded to LE. It could be very helpful if they do not already have it. Isn't this the guy that introduced Casey to ZFG?

Salem

Hawkins is the guy in the picture; apparently a friend of Caseys. Jeff HOPKINS is the one who introduced Casey to ZFG,

This is a post from PMLsmom: "In every state, there's people by this name. They think she's smart enough to make up this person for the last two and a half years, but dumb enough to park a car where in plain sight that her mother would drive by twice a day and see and leave her purse in the front seat of the car and not drive it into some lake."

Sorry if this has already been discussed - You all are WAY too fast. It is on thread 27, page 6, (can't remember who posted the transcript, but thanks!) Cindy's statement from the LK show about the car...

Why does Cindy say "not drive it into some lake" and then state that her daughter is not a murderer? Why bring a lake into the discussion at all? Why would she believe that her daughter is not "dumb enough" to "drive it (the car) into some lake?

Slip of the tongue? (end of post)

I've been thinking about this, too, but from a different perspective.

I don't understand how Cindy can still believe that the babysitter is real. I don't care if she has heard the woman's name for 2 and half years. She's also heard Casey talk about her JOB for 2 1/2 years, the job that she no longer had for 2 1/2 years. Obviously if she's faking the job, she's got to fake a sitter for the kid. Duh.

I think what she is saying about the car is why didn't Casey drive the car into a lake to ditch it instead of leaving it in plain view?

Insomniacwoman what you did with that picture is awesome!

Salem

Hopkins not Hawkins

I don't know if it is any use, but all of the phone numbers for the family listed are New Cingular phones originiating in Orlando, except Casey's phone. It is also New Cingular, but her phone originated in Winter Park.

headline news is talking about this case now...

I don't know if it is any use, but all of the phone numbers for the family listed are New Cingular phones originiating in Orlando, except Casey's phone. It is also New Cingular, but her phone originated in Winter Park.

They lived in Winter Park before they moved to Orlando.

I'm wondering if the lake comment wasn't some kind of freudian slip...telling us something buried deep that she didn't intend to say. It also has shades of Susan Smith, who put the car with her kids in it into a lake, didn't she. How many lakes are their in the Orlando area...I thought it was pretty landlocked, no?

ElizaAvalon - Why would she ditch the car? GP drove it home! Also Tehone's response about Susan Smith...

According to Cindy, Caylee is "kidnapped" not dead...Makes no sense to me for any of this statement to even enter into the mind of a GM who:

1. Does not believe her GD is dead
2. Had to get a registered letter in order to GET back the car, yet she drove past it twice a day - just what does she think her daughter and granddaughter are doing in that one location, DAY after DAY???
3. Why even REMOTELY mention a lake???

Salem

is there a myspace page for Jeff?

Role Of Mom's Brother Questioned In Missing Girl Case

http://www.local6.com/video/17041575/

WOW how rediculous!! Even IF Lee was trying to get information from Casey in order to turn it over to police, I don't think that can be considered him "interrogating" her in any sense of the word. She can hang up at ANY time. She isn't in a room with him.....unable to get out.....so this just makes no sense to me whatsoever. I think that Lee seems to be a smart guy....well educated....articulate. It's JMO but I think Lee doesn't buy her story for one minute. Did anyone notice that when Casey was explaining about the cell phone fallout of her her purse and how she took the sim card out and put it in the new phone - it sounded to me like he caught her in a lie. How could she have put the sim card into her new phone if she is saying she LOST the blackjack phone? Lee caught onto that too and was asking her for clarification of it in the call.

This is a post from PMLsmom: "In every state, there's people by this name. They think she's smart enough to make up this person for the last two and a half years, but dumb enough to park a car where in plain sight that her mother would drive by twice a day and see and leave her purse in the front seat of the car and not drive it into some lake."

Sorry if this has already been discussed - You all are WAY too fast. It is on thread 27, page 6, (can't remember who posted the transcript, but thanks!) Cindy's statement from the LK show about the car...

Why does Cindy say "not drive it into some lake" and then state that her daughter is not a murderer? Why bring a lake into the discussion at all? Why would she believe that her daughter is not "dumb enough" to "drive it (the car) into some lake?

Slip of the tongue? (end of post)

I've been thinking about this, too, but from a different perspective.

I don't understand how Cindy can still believe that the babysitter is real. I don't care if she has heard the woman's name for 2 and half years. She's also heard Casey talk about her JOB for 2 1/2 years, the job that she no longer had for 2 1/2 years. Obviously if she's faking the job, she's got to fake a sitter for the kid. Duh.

I think what she is saying about the car is why didn't Casey drive the car into a lake to ditch it instead of leaving it in plain view?

I thought Cindy's reference to Susan Smith (driving the car into a lake) was very creepy also.

I think we're seeing Cindy getting closer to admitting to herself that her daughter IS capable of killing Caylee.

Role Of Mom's Brother Questioned In Missing Girl Case

http://www.local6.com/video/17041575/

Interesting video. It takes about 5 mins to even get to the brother part though. Her attorney is basically saying her brother may be acting as an agent for LE and the tapes should be kept from a trial.
Her brother does sound very informed about her rights as to what is public info. He asked specific key questions also. I think he is really trying to gather facts to figure out what is going on, not for LE but for Caylee.

"just my opinion but I think this guy is one of those people who thinks everything is a conspiracy..He does have pics of casey but they are pics he shot off the tv..There are lots of other pics of people on tv too...News anchors and other news stories...viewing his comments from a bunch of different women, it appears he is harrassing them...something seems off about him (again just my opinion) and I got the feeling he just latched on to this case..I dont think he personally knows any of the players in this case"

Quote from thread before:

I understand that this guy is "a little off". But his friend Bryson is a friend of Casey's (one of his top friends, so that usually means they are REAL friends) He wrote that weird comment to Bryson and then he has pictures taken of Casey off the tv. The one said that thing about the judge being a client. The weird comment makes it sound like something illegal was going on and he was upset about the person in Orlando running it. It could be nothing. But it also could be something,.. example,..drug dealing or call girl (which has come up more than once in these threads) Just something to think about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy