Will Casey face probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felons all over Florida get a thrill at the thought of serving their probation while doing their time... ahhhhhh, the flood of hope.

:sick:

To be honest I have no hope he will. Im actually dissapoint in the way he handle this whole case and IMO he is one of the reason she got off. He was way to easy on the Dt from the begining. I heard he was very strict in his court room but I seen none of that at all the whole trial. I think the DT knew actually who they would get when they ask JS to step down. Im glad I dont live in Florida because I know I would not vote for him in next election. There has been way to much special treatment to this felon. Its sad that Florida has alot of missing cases and after this case its court system needs some major work. JMO but this case has set back the whole jury system here in the states and I think we will be seeing its fall out on other cases in the future.
Yes, I agree. My "hope" seems to have left the building.

I would like to see a list of just the last say ten offenders that were given the consideration and breaks that FCA has received. At some point someone who is being processed through the legal system is going to luck out and get the RIGHT attorney who will bring this situation to light. All offenders should be treated the same. FCA is no better than any other person with a criminal record. jmo

DOC said they would enforce her having to report unless something came from the court saying otherwise. And now JP is apparently saying otherwise.

LOL, and to think I was even entertaining the idea that she might actually be bound over to serve the jail sentence this very judge imposed.

I am feeling nauseated; not sure how many times this makes for this case but often enough that I have actually lost some weight.

She just coasts through life, doesn't she? Destroying anyone that gets in her way. And not a #(#& thing is done about it. Not for lack of LE trying, that's for sure.

I guess he "stayed" it until he can rule at the hearing.

:maddening::maddening: I really wish he had NOT "stayed it" and had an "emergency hearing" today ! Judge Perry should have ORDERED her to FOLLOW Judge Strickland's orders or else !

But no ... Perry "bends over backwards" and "sideways" ONCE AGAIN for CFCA and the DT !

:waitasec::waitasec: And I am wondering WHY he "bends over" so much for them ? :maddening::maddening:

MOO MOO MOO

Still expecting her tomorrow..haven't heard from the Court.

And who will be in that courtroom fighting for the probation order? Ah...no one. :(

You're right, no one.

But when you think about it, no fight should be necessary. It's already been ordered. It just needs to be enforced.

To be honest I have no hope he will. Im actually dissapoint in the way he handle this whole case and IMO he is one of the reason she got off. He was way to easy on the Dt from the begining. I heard he was very strict in his court room but I seen none of that at all the whole trial. I think the DT knew actually who they would get when they ask JS to step down. Im glad I dont live in Florida because I know I would not vote for him in next election. There has been way to much special treatment to this felon. Its sad that Florida has alot of missing cases and after this case its court system needs some major work. JMO but this case has set back the whole jury system here in the states and I think we will be seeing its fall out on other cases in the future.

Wow, you were reading my mind. I also do not live in Florida, but if I were a taxpaying citizen in this state I'd be up in arms at election time. What a fiasco this whole case has become. And the eyes of the world are watching. The judicial system in Florida has become something that you shouldn't be too proud of. IMO

The DT is talking out of both sides of their mouth. Telling APO that she will be there if there is no stay. If that's true, she must be within arrival time of tomorrow.

I would like for HHJP to review the court video and transcripts along with the days she was given as time served for the check fraud case. It appears that what is being relied upon is whatever crap that flows from CM's mouth. In the words of the infamous JB, THERE IS SOMETHING TERRIBLY WRONG HERE !!

If JBP couldn't do something as simple as enforce probation before she walked out the door, he won't call her back and enforce it now. Probation should be a no brainer for a judge.

He gave her time off for good behavior. She was in protective custody and still broke the rules. She passed letters to another inmate, slipping them in a book. She even gave notes to a guard and the guard not only passed on the notes but allowed visits to her cell. The guard was fired, as she should have been, but nothing happened to FCA except time off for good behavior.

IMO

Fer cryin' out loud, up and down, up and down. lol So, are they "hopeful" or has the stay actually been granted??? Sigh.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
DOC spokesperson says #CaseyAnthony 's attorneys are hopeful a stay will be granted. If not she will report between 7-10a tomorrow. -JFell
1 minute ago

HHJP....the gift that keeps on giving....to Casey Anthony. Just when I think he can't disgust me more than he already has...BOOM!! Caylee truly never stood a chance in HHJP's courtroom. What is it about Casey Anthony that causes JP to swoon?? I can't even imagine....gag

Felons all over Florida get a thrill at the thought of serving their probation while doing their time... ahhhhhh, the flood of hope.

I wish her grandmother would file charges for theft - but the statute of limitations is probably up.

BTW, continuing to lie to law enforcement while in jail would seem to violate the terms of her probation.

Told Ya all....knew with Perry , Lady luck would side with Casey....

His track record should have been a dead give away !!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Charleyann

Yep...Misty Croslin is serving 25 years and then will have to do 5 years probation. Tommy Croslin is serving 15 years, to be followed by 10 years of probation.

They are both in the Florida DOC system, same system as Casey has slithered through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam