Premeditated Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this could have been pre-meditated, but not in the usual sense. I'm wondering if Ross knew he was running late for the office, so he planned to temporarily leave Cooper in the car, put in an appearance at the office to avoid getting into trouble, then step out again soon to take him to daycare. I wonder if this could have been a habit of his and LH knew about it, hence LH possibly having him do online research about the risk. But on this day he got distracted by other "activities". MOO.

The only problem with this is that Harris went to Chick Fil A for breakfast. If he was already running late for work (it appears that he was) then why not skip the trip for breakfast and take Cooper to day care instead? The trip to day care would have taken less time than the trip for breakfast.

MOO

If RH's case goes to trial, it will be very interesting to see the security video. I am interested to see if maybe HD had several cameras focused on the parking lot and maybe there are several videos from different angles.
And I want to see the videos of where he parked for like the last 2 weeks before this happened. Maybe he parked on the backrow cause he came in late and the closer spaces were taken. He just seems like the lazy type that would drive up and down every row to try to find a closer space.

The only problem with this is that Harris went to Chick Fil A for breakfast. If he was already running late for work (it appears that he was) then why not skip the trip for breakfast and take Cooper to day care instead? The trip to day care would have taken less time than the trip for breakfast.

MOO

RH doesn't seem the type to skip a meal just because he's late. He'll skip dropping off Cooper, but not a fast-food meal. JMO, of course.

In the months before this happened, LH went from saying they wanted more children to now is not the time. RH took over the family finances, and both googled hot car deaths. LH's first words were 'Ross must have left him in the car', RH appeared to be overly dramatic (to everyone except organic man). Ross went to the car, then drove the car, never seeing or smelling anything.The researching 'child free living', and on and on. Everyone I know, on the verge of divorce, separates the money. They came to an agreement, somehow, that this was the best move.

If I research robbing banks, who got away with it, how to do it, what is the average haul, then I am arrested leaving a bank with a sack on money, and the people inside say I robbed it, but I say I just went in for a loan- guess what.

I convinced it was premeditated, by both. Just MOO and all that.

With the information we currently have, I do believe it was premeditated. I am not convinced the premeditation involved a lot of planning though, time wise, though that may be simply because I can't wrap my brain around someone planning for days or weeks to kill their own child.

I do think it is possible that the pages he visited, the videos he watched, the reddit pages, etc. were due to just clicking around. I know that I have found myself digging into some weird rabbit holes in the past, looking at stuff that I wasn't overly interested in.

But... utterly forgetting your baby for 7 hours, receiving an email that should have triggered your memory, drinking from a cup that should have (more likely than not) triggered your memory, going to the car on lunch which should have triggered your memory, enquiring when his buddy was going to be picked up which should have triggered your memory, and telling friends he was going to be late when you left early... smells of premeditation to me.

Even if the premeditation only consisted of those 15-30 seconds he sat in the car before going into the Treehouse.

IMO, natch.

Edited for spelling.

There is nothing I've learned about RH that leads me to believe he is a sociopath. He's selfish, that's for sure. He's immature, irresponsible, impulsive, and thoughtless. But I do not see him as a sociopath at all. He just doesn't have that cold, cunning, sharp, vain, charming personality of a sociopath.

JMO and I reserve the right to change my mind.

1. Not vain?

2. Not charming? Didn't people report how much fun he is and his playing the guitar, for instance?

3. His behavior at the jail isn't cold? His talking on the phone while his child is dead on the concrete where he placed CH?

4. Cunning? Well, he probably thinks he is cunning because he did not do it with malice.

With the information we currently have, I do believe it was premeditated. I am not convinced the premeditation involved a lot of planning though, time wise, though that may be simply because I can't wrap my brain around someone planning for days or weeks to kill their own child.

I do think it is possible that the pages he visited, the videos he watched, the reddit pages, etc. were due to just clicking around. I know that I have found myself digging into some weird rabbit holes in the past, looking at stuff that I wasn't overly interested in.

But... utterly forgetting your baby for 7 hours, receiving an email that should have triggered your memory, drinking from a cup that should have (more likely than not) triggered your memory, going to the car on lunch which should have triggered your memory, enquiring when his buddy was going to be picked up which should have triggered your memory, and telling friends he was going to be late when you left early... smells of premeditation to me.

Even if the premeditation only consisted of those 15-30 seconds he sat in the car before going into the Treehouse.

IMO, natch.

Edited for spelling.

BBM

This I agree with 100%. I don't think he planned to kill his child in advance. I do think he made the decision to leave Cooper in the car that morning, but didn't intend to kill him. He did, in fact, kill him and for that he is guilty.

But planning months, weeks, or days in advance? This guy? Nope. I don't see it.

Still guilty, though.

BBM

This I agree with 100%. I don't think he planned to kill his child in advance. I do think he made the decision to leave Cooper in the car that morning, but didn't intend to kill him. He did, in fact, kill him and for that he is guilty.

But planning months, weeks, or days in advance? This guy? Nope. I don't see it.

Still guilty, though.

Have you ever wondered if RH left Cooper in the car on purpose--and that someone else was supposed to come pick him up from the parked car? And that it was THAT person who forgot? Just a fleeting theory I once had...

Have you ever wondered if RH left Cooper in the car on purpose--and that someone else was supposed to come pick him up from the parked car? And that it was THAT person who forgot? Just a fleeting theory I once had...

No, I haven't thought of that, but I'm thinking about it now.....

Any thoughts about who that person would have been?
Leanna?
Fellow church member?
HD co-worker?
Member of band he played guitar w?
One of his parents or his half-bro, driving in from Tuscaloosa, ~ 3 hrs away?
College bud?
Neighbor in condo complex?
Babysitter (had they used one in the past?)?
Sexting-pal?

No snark. I see the concept as a possibility, just having trouble 'casting' any of the above for the role.
Would any of them would agree to such a plan? Would all refuse? IDK.

Maybe a poorly selected, unreliable, lowlife co-conspirator -
who was supposed to participate in bogus abduction of Cooper being found dead later - who forgot?
Someone he met on the web, for example? IDK.

Any thoughts about who that person would have been?
Leanna?
Fellow church member?
HD co-worker?
Member of band he played guitar w?
One of his parents or his half-bro, driving in from Tuscaloosa, ~ 3 hrs away?
College bud?
Neighbor in condo complex?
Babysitter (had they used one in the past?)?
Sexting-pal?

No snark. I see the concept as a possibility, just having trouble 'casting' any of the above for the role.
Would any of them would agree to such a plan? Would all refuse? IDK.

Maybe a poorly selected, unreliable, lowlife co-conspirator -
who was supposed to participate in bogus abduction of Cooper being found dead later - who forgot?
Someone he met on the web, for example? IDK.

This is my theory only...I can't elaborate because for some reason I'm having problems with my opinions being deleted because of the fact they are opinions....I don't think anyone on here likes me or my opinions! LOL!!! That's quite alright, though....I don't have a need to have everyone know what I'm thinking.

Which would change nothing. He would still be guilty of leaving him in a hot car.

Which would change nothing. He would still be guilty of leaving him in a hot car.

In all fairness, it would change things in the context of this thread, which is about whether he premeditated the murder of Cooper.

This is my theory only...I can't elaborate because for some reason I'm having problems with my opinions being deleted because of the fact they are opinions....I don't think anyone on here likes me or my opinions! LOL!!! That's quite alright, though....I don't have a need to have everyone know what I'm thinking.

Re your theory about Ross leaving Cooper in car for a mystery person to pick up.
As I said, it's a possibility but something that never crossed my mind. .
Imo, the question of who could be crucial in uncovering more evidence (of his guilt or perhaps exculpatory evd. Who knows?). [Ed: deleting ref to pre-meditation]

So, pls tell us your thoughts. They don't have to be set in stone. No need to try to convince anyone.
You may even think your 'who' is far fetched but pls spill it.
thx in adv.

Premeditation of murder is not necessary to prove criminal negligence. As I understand it, the type of intent involved, to prove the charge is the intent to leave the child in the car KNOWING that great bodily harm or death could occur as a result. Of course, its better explained in the CHARGES THREAD.... As to the possibility that someone else was supposed to pick up Cooper from the car, IMO RH would have screamed that from the rooftops, or at the very least, told his attorney that. He would have been charged with some sort of negligence in that case, but he wouldn't have been charged with felony murder. JMO

In the months before this happened, LH went from saying they wanted more children to now is not the time. RH took over the family finances, and both googled hot car deaths. LH's first words were 'Ross must have left him in the car', RH appeared to be overly dramatic (to everyone except organic man). Ross went to the car, then drove the car, never seeing or smelling anything.The researching 'child free living', and on and on. Everyone I know, on the verge of divorce, separates the money. They came to an agreement, somehow, that this was the best move.

If I research robbing banks, who got away with it, how to do it, what is the average haul, then I am arrested leaving a bank with a sack on money, and the people inside say I robbed it, but I say I just went in for a loan- guess what.

I convinced it was premeditated, by both. Just MOO and all that.

:yeahthat: :goodpost:

Hey...EIO...join me on the Rebecca Zahau threads...they hate my posts bc I think her death was a suicide and not a murder and also that she purposefully killed her lover's son, Max Shacknai.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?456-Rebecca-Zahau-Nalepa

I don't think your posts are being removed for the opinions you post. The mods usually only delete posts that do not follow the thread topic.

IMHO, Cooper Harris' death was planned by both of his parents according to the well-documented evidence posted in this thread. I can only wish I was walking passed the hot car that day and rescued Cooper. Since that is not possible, I will show my support for Justice for this tiny baby's life that ended far too soon due to evil, greedy, self-seeking individuals. I fully expect LH to be arrested once the IT evidence is gathered and tied neatly with an undeniable trail of malicious intent which should be about another 3-4 weeks, imo. Tap, tap, tap.

MOO and all that jazz

Re your theory about Ross leaving Cooper in car for a mystery person to pick up.
As I said, it's a possibility but something that never crossed my mind. .
Imo, the question of who could be crucial in uncovering more evidence (of his guilt or perhaps exculpatory evd. Who knows?). [Ed: deleting ref to pre-meditation]

So, pls tell us your thoughts. They don't have to be set in stone. No need to try to convince anyone.
You may even think your 'who' is far fetched but pls spill it.
thx in adv.

Thanks for asking, al66pine...but you have to know theories/opinions that are not generally accepted by the group are going to cause an uproar--I'm not here for that. But, if this particular theory were true, it would explain a LOT about questionable statements and behaviors.

Disclaimer: I did not talk to LH, RH, LE, or RH's lawyer about this--it is solely from my own brain and I have no links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88