Caylee Anthony 2 year old #22 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had a nickel for every time someone said that to me-
But why may I ask in particular my dear Elley Mae?
blinkyboo, I don't think you have flipped your noodle! LOL... I think the only flipping noodles are the anthony family! LOL..

And what was she doing in these parks?

ETA: buying drugs?

I've never heard so much bs. Juliette seems to have moved recently...but she can't provide contact info...but she knew she was looking for Caylee.

she said the info is at the house somewhere though:rolleyes:

I'm beginning to think that Casey will never give up any information...let alone the truth.

Remember how long LE tapped Amber Frey's phone, hoping that she could get SP to confess...it never happened and I don't think it will happen here either. In fact, Casey seems to be adjusting well to prison life, doesn't seem too freaked out, like the rest of us would be.

Oh wait! How could that phone be missing if she transferred the SIMs card? BS!

Lee has busted her on this. He's questioning her about it too. He knows it's a lie. Seems her blackjack fell out of her pocket and the SIMs card just fell out of the phone. Those don't just FALL OUT!

I thought about this, too, I'm going to relisten to that part now...

Even Lee sounded bewildered at that.

But, I think I caught it as she had already bought a new phone, transferred the sim card, then lost the old phone, and that she thought some stuff might still be on the old phone?

Although that's miiiighty convenient, if it WAS saved to the phone, and not the sim card :rolleyes:

So are we supposed to believe that she either hadn't made/received any new calls from Zanny the Ghostly Nanny on her new phone, or that she just went out and coincidentally bought a new phone after she found out Caylee was missing.

Uh. Right.

Oh wait! How could that phone be missing if she transferred the SIMs card? BS!

Lee has busted her on this. He's questioning her about it too. He knows it's a lie. Seems her blackjack fell out of her pocket and the SIMs card just fell out of the phone. Those don't just FALL OUT!
And how can so much drama happen to one person?

God, this made me tear up when she explained the gut feeling and the bond between mother and daughter. If it turns out to be that she knows Caylee is dead while saying this, then that is disgusting.

I can't even imagine. My daughter will be 3 on August 12th.

And BULL**** on her having a second phone she lost.

OK.. she's saying it is the same phone number but she only conveniently saved Zenaida's phone number in her phone only, not on her SIMs card. Then she says her phone with that number is missing. So Lee questions her and she says she just put her old SIMs card into her new phone. He asks her about that because if her phone was missing, the card would still be in it. She explains how it must have fell out in her pocket.

I know about SIMs cards... she almost got me until I heard this line of bullcorn.

I'm beginning to think that Casey will never give up any information...let alone the truth.

Remember how long LE tapped Amber Frey's phone, hoping that she could get SP to confess...it never happened and I don't think it will happen here either. In fact, Casey seems to be adjusting well to prison life, doesn't seem too freaked out, like the rest of us would be.
She sounded WAY too "fine" to my liking!!

Ok, any sleuthers work for a cell company???

I don't think it is possible to store numbers on anything BUT a SIM card. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe Baez told her that peice of BS and she bought it.

IMO, the family is CLEARLY trying to get her to talk, they don't trust her, they are totally working for LE, all the while under the guise of "we support you". Casey sees right through it. And her best friend right now is Jose Baez.

I've never heard so much bs. Juliette seems to have moved recently...but she can't provide contact info...but she knew she was looking for Caylee.

Oh, but you're mistaken...it's JULIET all of the sudden. Probably because they couldn't find a "Juliette Lewis" in the Universal Employee database that day...:rolleyes: Gah, if only they'd looked her up by the right name the first time, WHILE CASEY WAS WITH THEM, providing the accurate spelling.

She burns me up:(

I don't think it is possible to store numbers on anything BUT a SIM card. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe Baez told her that peice of BS and she bought it.

IMO, the family is CLEARLY trying to get her to talk, they don't trust her, they are totally working for LE, all the while under the guise of "we support you". Casey sees right through it. And her best friend right now is Jose Baez.

You can save it to the phone or save it to the SIM card. Mine works that way!

I noticed it is still Judge Strickland! That's a good sign. :)

in full disclosure, i haven't been able to catch up, so i dont know if this has been mentioned:

the case will remain with this judge unless they move for a change of venue.

keep in mind, this is just a motion - not an order. an order would be the directive from the court, after the judge has ruled.

i think the motion is interesting....baez and the anthony family have used the media as a tool, even more so than anyone else, including LE, the press, and the state of Florida (see: crazy vigil, 7/27/08; see also: 400 interviews with every talk show across america). they have now come to realize that their strategy is backfiring, in a major way, because the media is hurting their case more than helping. they should have expected this - they brought the case into full national media attention; thus, they opened the door for investigation and exploration into the issues (i.e., figuring out if the anthony's media tour is in fact honest/warranted or just to sway public opinion/cover-up the truth).

in a way, it's selfish - like saying, "we think its cool to have press conferences for our side of the story, but it is too prejudicial for the other side of the case to be presented." it says something about how this is going for them. it hints at the fact that they don't really want the truth to get out there. one of the best defenses in a case like this, especially hinging on a lack of definitive evidence (no body), is to muddle the facts and create reasonable doubt. this hasn't worked too well for them. baez screwed this up when he started talking to the media and bashing LE; in my opinion, from that point on, anything was fair game. i think that the gag is order is an act of desperation. if your client wasn't hiding anything or if there were truly just arguable facts at hand (rather than a greater set of facts that are hurting your case), you wouldn't apply for one.

one other thing: in this case, one of a missing child, i find it very VERY suspect that the family in question doesn't want to keep this as open and honest as they can. i mean, in reality, if your kid is missing, you want the media covering this 24/7, to turn up any leads possible. you want the public constantly reminded to be on the look-out. and you want to force this to be a public issue, to keep the case from turning cold. but here, they are quelling that. and in simplest terms, i think they want the case to go cold. then, when presented at trial, if questions (reasonable doubt) still remain, it makes casey that much harder to convict.

i am very interested to see how the judge rules....

OK.. she's saying it is the same phone number but she only conveniently saved Zenaida's phone number in her phone only, not on her SIMs card. Then she says her phone with that number is missing. So Lee questions her and she says she just put her old SIMs card into her new phone. He asks her about that because if her phone was missing, the card would still be in it. She explains how it must have fell out in her pocket.

I know about SIMs cards... she almost got me until I heard this line of bullcorn.

I felt the same way about the phones. How can you be using one SIM card for both phones, have both phones, lose one phone, but be so lucky to have the SIM card in the right phone. BS

I'm so pissed off and upset right now I have to take a break. Think I'll just go for an aimless ride in my car to clear my head. How this chick can still be playing games with her daughter's life is beyond my level of comprehension. I'll be back later.

With AT&T/Cingular, the phones have a SIMs card. You have the option to save phone numbers in the phone's phone book directly to the phone, or on the SIMs card, or both.

Normally, when you get a new phone, you load your phone book to your SIMs card and just put the card into the new phone, that way you don't have to physically go in and enter a ton of phone numbers. It's a PITA to do that. No way did she just leave out that number.

This confirms that there is no such number, so such soul.... return to sender. Hah!

Well, luckily these mysteriously lost numbers will have no bearing on her monthly cell phone bill:) They will still show up there.

If I were LE, I'd call EVERY FREAKIN' number, and verify that it belongs to someone she knows, and NOT ZG...and I would see if she had an incoming private call on the day she said Caylee called her from a disc. number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288