Found Deceased ID - Dylan Parker, 18, Osburn, 12 January 2014

It is hard for me to figure out just how they are related. I know it is highly coincidental that they both left the party house and died inexplicably. But the manner of death is seemingly different and they do not seem to have any connections, other than partying at that house. But if it is a well known place to hang out and party then it might just be a 'coincidence' after all. It might be a matter of numbers. Lots of kids get high or drunk there so better chances that one or more have bad outcomes? IDK

But it hurts my heart to see DECEASED next to this handsome young mans' name. RIP Dylan.

ITA. The fact that she was found in her house, which is in a different town than the party house, makes her situation completely different.

It is a small town and it sounds like some kids older than Dylan & Brianna hold parties there pretty often. By all accounts the people that live at that house cooperated in both investigations too. Doesn't seem that far fetched of a coincidence to me and even if the party house is a coincidence their deaths could still be related. Lots of unknowns.

That 2 kids died under suspicious circumstances after attending a party at the same house is odd enough, but I could accept is as coincidence (and it very well might be). It's the statement by Brianna's sister that she was there the night Dylan disappeared trying to find information about Brianna...Dylan walks into the room and is told everything's ok and to leave, he calls his mom later (did I read somewhere that he was upset?)...and then disappears.

If Brianna was murdered...and Dylan knew something, maybe Brianna's killer(s) thought he might blab and wssnt willing to take the chance.

That's one theory I can come up with as to how they *could* be related.

That 2 kids died under suspicious circumstances after attending a party at the same house is odd enough, but I could accept is as coincidence (and it very well might be). It's the statement by Brianna's sister that she was there the night Dylan disappeared trying to find information about Brianna...Dylan walks into the room and is told everything's ok and to leave, he calls his mom later (did I read somewhere that he was upset?)...and then disappears.

If Brianna was murdered...and Dylan knew something, maybe Brianna's killer(s) thought he might blab and wssnt willing to take the chance.

That's one theory I can come up with as to how they *could* be related.

BBM

Very possible. Maybe they thought he overheard something when he was here? If someone at the house was nervous about Brianna's sister being there and asking questions, they might have gone into another area and had a private conversation about it. What if Dylan happened upon them and they thought he heard too much?

No signs of foul play? So what kills a healthy 18 yr old naturally? I guess it would have to be something in the tox report. But he did carry on a normal conversation with his mom, right? It makes no sense to me so far. was it a really cold night and he died from exposure?

No signs of foul play? So what kills a healthy 18 yr old naturally? I guess it would have to be something in the tox report. But he did carry on a normal conversation with his mom, right? It makes no sense to me so far. was it a really cold night and he died from exposure?

We know the road was icy so it was probably below freezing.

I wish we could get the exact location of his body.

We know the road was icy so it was probably below freezing.

I wish we could get the exact location of his body.

It just seems improbable that a healthy 18 yr old , who grew up in Idaho, would allow himself to freeze to death. I lived in Sun Valley ID, at that age , and was out in below freezing weather many times. And everyone I knew was smart enough to go into the warmth, if they were that cold, while waiting for a ride. And why was he going AWAY from where his mom was supposed to meet him?

According to a post on the Find Dylan facebook page, he was found at the bottom of a steep ravine near the property. It seems likely - to me - he could have fallen in the ice and snow and was probably impaired.

I'm curious about what evidence Briana's family has that it wasn't a suicide.

Keeping a close eye on this case. The coincidences are very interesting.

:websleuther:

Hoping whatever happened to Dylan will become clear! Very sad that a young man has passed whatever the cause :(

According to a post on the Find Dylan facebook page, he was found at the bottom of a steep ravine near the property. It seems likely - to me - he could have fallen in the ice and snow and was probably impaired.

I'm curious about what evidence Briana's family has that it wasn't a suicide.

Coroner's report which includes a finding of blunt force trauma to the head.

Bump for Dylan.

I wish Dylan could tell us what happened that night. :(

Looks like they are still investigating? And waiting for toxicology.

That could be a long wait...
It took 7 months to get my Aunt's toxicology and final autopsy report.
We had her cause of death on her death certificate... (pulmonary emobli) but the final report took forever.

I was hoping for a good outcome when I started reading this thread. Then it starts to take twists and turns and another deceased person. thrown into the mix.
Something doesn't seem right to me. I can't believe he just lay down on the snow. Coroner says nothing suspicious. Well I feel if he fell into ravine he should have some injuries. waiting for the tox report, R.I.P to Dylan's family. And thoughts go out to Brianna's family who are once again reliving her death.

excuse typos on a tablet.

He may have been originally walking in the right direction, but had some alcohol or something in his system and he got off track. Once you get off track and start getting hypothermia, he could have easily walked a few miles the other direction before succumbing to the elements and falling into the ravine. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back