FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a record...with other offenses...middle name Wayne...

That show aired on the west coast of Florida at 5:00 PM EST and it aired at 2:00 PM EST in Orlando.

My goodness, by the time I watched it at 5:00 PM EST yesterday she was already missing.

I was glued to this show, because I couldn't believe all the times she went back to him, after he would leave her, here, there and everywhere to make it back on her own.

I feel as though I know her personally after watching the show.

Wow. It aired at 2, she was last seen at 2:30. Is not home for the 11 yr old son at 3:30 and gma calls LE. Then she's to be at work at 7:30 and the cell dies at 8:01 PM. ????

Can someone get this case highlighted for our member?

Oh my. I think we need specifiy father of the twins or the xbf. I'm confused. ?? So the blonde guy on PC is her xbf....and tho he was seeing her when the twins were born...he's not the father? Is that correct? TIA

He is the father of the twins, her former fiance/ex boyfriend.

I can't find one article indicating she dropped the twins off at their father house (Dale Smith). All I see is that she was last seen by friends at 2:30 PM and her brother receiving a text message at 4:30 PM EST

I do see it stated in the opening post of this thread, but I can't find one thing in any MSM article. Am I just not seeing this information in the articles?

I haven't seen any mention of it in MSM either Patty. In this article her sister states she was actually going to pick up her kids but it doesn't say from where or whom.

Parker's sister, Lauren Erickson, said she last saw her sister Thursday afternoon.

"She was fine. She was going to pick up her kids," Erickson explained.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29805019/detail.html#ixzz1e5zHCvT7

I can't find one article indicating she dropped the twins off at their father house (Dale Smith). All I see is that she was last seen by friends at 2:30 PM and her brother receiving a text message at 4:30 PM EST

I do see it stated in the opening post of this thread, but I can't find one thing in any MSM article. Am I just not seeing this information in the articles?

I haven't seen anything either. For me that is a big question. Did he have the kids? Was she going to his house? The kids are with family from what I've read.

Also, I think LE always says a person is not considered a suspect early on so I'm going to take that with a grain of salt. Just to say it again, according to his FB he lives in the area they are searching.

I think this article has been updated or I didn't catch it in print the first read:

Michelle Lee Parker's black Hummer was located on the west side or Orlando, the Orlando Police Department said on Friday.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/

When you look at a map http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...code_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CDIQ8gEwAA
The Oakridge/Belle Isle area would be considered west of Orlando to locals. I4 is east and westbound, Oakridge is just off of I4 if you zoom out

I haven't seen anything either. For me that is a big question. Did he have the kids? Was she going to his house? The kids are with family from what I've read.

Also, I think LE always says a person is not considered a suspect early on so I'm going to take that with a grain of salt. Just to say it again, according to his FB he lives in the area they are searching.

I haven't read that the children are with family. Where did you read that?

I haven't seen any mention of it in MSM either Patty. In this article her sister states she was actually going to pick up her kids but it doesn't say from where or whom.

Parker's sister, Lauren Erickson, said she last saw her sister Thursday afternoon.

You would think the sister would have said: "she was on her way to pick up the children at their father's place" or something like that.

I wish we would have better clarification on who had the children when she was on her way to pick them up!

Parker disappeared on the same day she appeared on an episode of "The People's Court" with an her fiancée, Dale Smith, who friends say is the father of Parker's twins.
"You're like drugs to each other. You're addicted to each other," Judge Marilyn Milian tells the two in a promotional spot for the episode, which first aired Thursday afternoon.
Parker's brother, Dustin Erickson, said he thinks the timing is "sketchy."
"To me it seems a little sketchy to do something in such a short time frame. Just the fact that this aired yesterday, and now she's missing today -- it almost seems stupid," he said.
Parker's sister said she has reached out to Jennifer Kesse's family to ask for help in the search.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29805019/detail.html#ixzz1e65EMIJ7

praying for you all!

I still can't find it but I know I read it!!!

The mobile tanning business she ran out of the Hummer. Bad client? The area her cell pinged and the Jesse Black Saloon (use to work) is where they are searching. Now they are saying the last sighting was at 4?

ETA: She was last seen around 4pm at Intersection of Goldenrod and Leevista in the Carter Glen Townhomes near Orlando, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow