Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
This part confuses me because she was still home until after fathers day.

There are several references on the board but nothing I can link as an outside source that Casey actually left on the 9th and was out and about with friends. Speculation on whether Cindy had Caylee during this time, and then Casey comes home Father's Day weekend, the fight that the neighbor hears (over Casey being more interested in clubbing than mothering?) happens, next day her and Caylee leave, Caylee not seen again.

i gotta appologise as i was writing to the last message i could see 10 more poped up after i pressed post making my post out to look like whats this guy on..haha

So she came on on the 18th and borrowed a shovel to go to the back yard for less than an hour to dig up bamboo?

Yeah, that seems like something every 22-year-old party girl I know would do.

:crazy: :p

Well, the only other option id that she used it to bury it a body. that would take more than an hour. In my experience as a 22 year old party girl.

She possibly used the shovel to loosen the pavers behind the playhouse or under the playhouse. Im not sure how the playhouse was sat on them or in front of them but I saw LE with them piled up behind the area where the playhouse seemed to have sat. It was moved when I saw it on the news. When I asked my men if you could use a borrowed shovel to break off a lock, they looked at me and said, well gee, why not borrow a bolt cutter instead? but then, now I see the reports seem to not really be saying that a padlock was or wasnt cut off so I dont know anymore either.

thats why I just asked about the pavers and the date they were put down........I thought somone said over the weekend of july 4th????

I just never understood this part of the story. I thought it was brought up in the bond hearing that they were behind in there mortgage........possible in forclosure????

Why would they spend money to work on the back yard? Is it possible that Casey did bury something........an outfit the child wore when she died? Blood on bed sheets?

Blink mentioned earlier on that there was a shovel seen in Cindy's garage during an interview or during a pan of their property. Strange that Casey had access to the garage area if George's account on the 24th is correct and she came in through that door. So if they kept one in garage, it makes no sense that she borrowed one anyway.

You may not be so far off about that "cup of sugar" thing and it popped into her head because of the locked shed. Interesting.

My question is: was Casey alone? If someone was with Casey and they didn't want the neighbor (that was working in the yard) to see them or see what they were doing, Casey may have gone for the shovel to get the neighbor away from the location where the neighbor could see what was happening in the Anthony yard? A diversion........

Salem

Ok .. Out on a limb here but I am lurking 24/7 on here.. and most times I see someone else post what I am saying or asking behind the scene here.. Haven't heard if neighbor saw Caylee when borrowing shovel.. wouldn't Casey of taken her with her to neighbors?? I wouldnt of left a 3 yr alone .. and who takes the baby to sitters to just go to mom and dads to dig up bamboo?? further more why dig up bamboo if not living there with the baby??? One of the video's show le digging around some flowers.. also I hope I am not the only one who caught Cindy saying that Casey was the type to think ahead.. the what if's... example cindy gave was Casey had on her all the time an extra set of car keys in her pocket in case they got locked out of car.. Cindy saying she was just always thinking what could happen.. I am shocked at the statements these parents have made ... I haven't seen the other thing Gp said this week either.. last week it was getting thru the week to Caylee's bd. now he said something good is happening this week... ok sorry so long I am back to lurking now.. ss so long .

one would think she would have brought her daughter with her to neighbors
but i she was already dead -

so that explains that

i think

Maybe Casey used the borrowed shovel for some digging on the 17th, and then used the family shovel on the 22nd when she broke into the shed and also took gas. Two sets of digging. I still wonder about the wooded bamboo looking area that is directly behind the Anthony home.

Cindy may have phrased it that way but she cannot change Casey's story and sworn statement to LE, thus far Casey has not budged on Jun 9th. So Jun 9th it for Casey.

But, tonight Baez said that Casey didn't make all those statements to police. The statements they released are wrong. WTH. Now we have imagistatements.

She wasn't moving in with Tony. She planned to move in with Amy, plans were seemingly delayed (see myspace postings), Casey refers to the move in with the girls coming up, then she refers to not being able to wait to get Amy moved in (implying Casey is at the new place), and then there is discussion of Amy still not being there on the 24th, to which Casey says she hasn't been staying there for 9 days DRAAAMA, which puts us back on the 16th.

Casey was bouncing around while she was gone, and refers to Tony's place as her central location when talking to Lee on the phone. Tony tells the police that Casey moved in with Amy on the 9th.

I know that many, many threads ago, there was a theory discussed that maybe Amy was moving into Casey's parents' house. Did that idea get nixed?

My question is: was Casey alone? If someone was with Casey and they didn't want the neighbor (that was working in the yard) to see them or see what they were doing, Casey may have gone for the shovel to get the neighbor away from the location where the neighbor could see what was happening in the Anthony yard? A diversion........

Salem

i think the neighbor is lucky that she didnt strike the neighbor in the head with the shovel and killed him

im serious

because, she might have blamed the neighbor for harming the baby and the mother of the year had to protect the baby

Casey was home when she wasn't partying and it was "convenient" for her to be home. With Cindy and George both working it makes me wonder where Cindy THOUGHT Casey was leaving Caylee if she believed that Casey was working. Cindy would have wanted to know every last detail of that arrangement....which brings me to Holly. Someone like that would be a friend of the family and not just Casey's random friend. Cindy wouldn't allow it, imo.
Casey was in and out of the house, if we call moving some where on her very own surely Cindy would have visited or you would think. The whole fact that she was at the house allegedly on the 24th getting a change of clothes speaks for itself. Now what about Stephanie? She had a picture of herself with Caylee taken a while back saying Holando on Jesus Ortiz's myspace page. Holando

Ok .. Out on a limb here but I am lurking 24/7 on here.. and most times I see someone else post what I am saying or asking behind the scene here.. Haven't heard if neighbor saw Caylee when borrowing shovel.. wouldn't Casey of taken her with her to neighbors?? I wouldnt of left a 3 yr alone .. and who takes the baby to sitters to just go to mom and dads to dig up bamboo?? further more why dig up bamboo if not living there with the baby??? One of the video's show le digging around some flowers.. also I hope I am not the only one who caught Cindy saying that Casey was the type to think ahead.. the what if's... example cindy gave was Casey had on her all the time an extra set of car keys in her pocket in case they got locked out of car.. Cindy saying she was just always thinking what could happen.. I am shocked at the statements these parents have made ... I haven't seen the other thing Gp said this week either.. last week it was getting thru the week to Caylee's bd. now he said something good is happening this week... ok sorry so long I am back to lurking now.. ss so long .

All EXCELLENT questions...for Cindy to think that anyone believed her excuse for the shovel is ludicrous. Don't go back to lurking...good post!

Do you have the link to Cindy's testimony at the bond hearing? I can only find George.

I want to listen to her explantion about the date date change again. IIRC, she made it sound as though her date error and casey's date error were independent of one another. If true that makes it a really odd coinky dink that they both made the same date mistake. She talked about it at the very beginning of her testimony.
Here you go: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Cindy may have phrased it that way but she cannot change Casey's story and sworn statement to LE, thus far Casey has not budged on Jun 9th. So Jun 9th it for Casey.

Yes but Check...during the 911 call Casey states "I haven't seen my daughter in 31 days" If you count back from the day of the 911 call 31 days brings you right back to June 16th....

As far as I know Cindy said the 9th because she associated that Sunday with Caylee to be during her vacation time.

It was only until LE pointed out that the video was taken on the 15th that Cindy realized her "misstatement" or whatever it is.

I know that many, many threads ago, there was a theory discussed that maybe Amy was moving into Casey's parents' house. Did that idea get nixed?
Amy told LE Casey was living with her since Jun 9th. I do think they were planning on moving to another location.

I don't understand this? Casey said 31 days. Where did Casey say June 9th?

Thanks,

Salem

Well, they don't do health care in the office. The nurses go to the patients homes to care for them. The way I understand it, Cindy doesn't do hands-on patient care. She is a case manager, meaning she oversees paperwork, makes sure things are getting done according to Medicare guidelines, etc. Basically a desk job.
OK...so I guess Wednesday could be her day off (?)

I actually think she borrowed the shovel because it gave her an excuse for why she was there.

If things had been tense at home when she left, it provided a good reason to be there...(in her mind)...because this was a "for Caylee" reason and even if things had been strained with her and the fam, they probably wouldn't be upset if it was a Caylee "thing."

If she went to the house and saw the neighbor out, that might mean her folks would hear from the neighbor they'd seen her.

Borrow the shovel, look like a good daughter both being helpful and keeping her eye out for her daughter's well-being, mom and dad might not think it's odd she was there...especially once Caylee turned up missing.

Borrowing sugar or something her mom would know that they had it...but needing to shovel and saying the shed was locked (despite the one in the garage) was a "safe" story that mom couldn't argue with or know was wrong.

Maybe Casey used the borrowed shovel for some digging on the 17th, and then used the family shovel on the 22nd when she broke into the shed and also took gas. Two sets of digging. I still wonder about the wooded bamboo looking area that is directly behind the Anthony home.

Could very well have happened that way. But why in the world involve the neighbor to begin with when you can (obviously) just break into mommy & daddy's shed without any repercussions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff