Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went here the other night and the 18th picture looks to be casey.. since I was on the site with pics of the person putting names on pics calling casey a horse.. with her teeth showing.. and thats how i could tell it was casey on this cryptic site.. pic is really small and won't enlarge..
I hate going on unknown links.

I had mentioned a couple of times earlier that regardless of why GP said what he did I found it irresponsible to claim that there were these dangerous "kidnappers" loose in the area (for all we know ANY area because he didn't state where they were). My goodness can you imagine if you lived around there (I know some do)? Now you have to worry about kidnappers who steal sweet children!! I also said that LE should put a stop to that kind of talk. It's likely to scare and incite the general public. JMO

Totally agree RR.... Looks like Le would make a statement about this ..

Seeing she didn't have gas, I doubt she went far either.

She might have had 3.75 gallons from the cans (according to George) and whatever fumes were in the car's tank. The car gets about 20 - 22 miles per gallon -- on the source I looked up. So, she could have gone about 40 miles in any direction -- stopping eventually at the Amsco.

I hate going on unknown links.

Oh me too.. I am so scared to get a virus.. but just had to go did a search first tho.. lol told me it was kinda ok .. lol

Well, Casey may have, but Casey lies. The "George found out on TV and looked surprised at Cindy" has been previously discussed in these threads, but I don't remember which one.
OK now I'm confused again. I thought Cindy had told Casey about the broken shed with the missing gas cans...that's why she said to George...sorry about the shed.

Surely when George makes statements about the kidnappers he's watching, LE contacts him and demands he tell them who it is!

It was also mentioned on either Greta or NG that the police have reported (or someone has) about additional evidence that is mounting against Casey and it's not the DNA results, because those are not in yet. Not to mention the additional charges that are probably coming down the pike, i.e., stolen check charges and stealing cash from her friend.

Could very well have happened that way. But why in the world involve the neighbor to begin with when you can (obviously) just break into mommy & daddy's shed without any repercussions?

Because this is a nosey neighbor who sees and overhears everything. She probably wanted to find out if the neighbor had seen or heard anything on the 16th.

Oh me too.. I am so scared to get a virus.. but just had to go did a search first tho.. lol told me it was kinda ok .. lol

Be careful. That link was posted earlier today and a couple of sleuthers said their virus software went nuts.

OK now I'm confused again. I thought Cindy had told Casey about the broken shed with the missing gas cans...that's why she said to George...sorry about the shed.

You're right RR, Cindy said she had told Casey about the theft.

Totally agree RR.... Looks like Le would make a statement about this ..
Or at least state there aren't these criminals running loose in the community. I think it's wrong to say that out in public. I said earlier and I'll repeat it again...the Anthony's are but one family in Florida. They don't need to draw others into their drama this way.

When I watched that part of the interview, it sure seemed like an awkward situation. George didn't act like he knew Cindy had called Casey. That whole thing looked like they were making it up as they told it right there before our eyes.

I see that my time gone yesterday didn't see much change in the case in regards of Casey finally opening her mouth... (our hardworking LB has had a family emergency and isn't able to do the recaps, right now... maybe someone could jump in and help keep recaps going when LB can't? I know I'd appreciate it, being as at times I can't even get near internet access for the day, like yesterday when I was out in the field working... so a recap is invaluable to me) I am pleased as punch, though, to find that most tv outlets have removed reports or stopped talking about the "psychic" flury that took hold Monday.

This may have been queried before, if so, then my apologies, but it doesn't hurt to ask: didn't Casey supposedly have access to Amy's car? has Amy's car been processed for ANY evidence of Caylee having been in it the time period of Casey being able to have access to her car?

You're taking Cindy and George's word on this.

Their word isn't very reliable, IMHO.

Be careful. That link was posted earlier today and a couple of sleuthers said their virus software went nuts.

I won't go back.. I went like 3 days ago or so.. ty tho.. I read all who said that about others puters .. I have this loaded if I am awake.. and reading ..

On the last thread, now closed, when I asked why Casey would be calling Cindy at home...wasn't Cindy working....I wasn't questioning the info from the poster. I was just asking a question. Sorry if it seemed I was doubting the call times from the poster.

I'll just lurk now and keep my questions to myself.

Don't stop posting because someone misunderstood you! :blowkiss:

When I watched that part of the interview, it sure seemed like an awkward situation. George didn't act like he knew Cindy had called Casey. That whole thing looked like they were making it up as they told it right there before our eyes.
Yes...that too!!

Because this is a nosey neighbor who sees and overhears everything. She probably wanted to find out if the neighbor had seen or heard anything on the 16th.

That may not be so. How can you avoid noticing things, when you've heard arguments from the house? I don't think this neighbor is nosy. I think he's observant, and I wish someone like him lived next door to me.

You're taking Cindy and George's word on this.

Their word isn't very reliable, IMHO.
I should qualify...I don't believe George found the gas cans in the trunk on the 24th...unless he'd like to prove how he called the cops back on the 24th to tell them he found them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member