GUILTY WA - Four people murdered in three-state killing spree, Sept-Oct 2011

I can't believe these genius' didn't ditch the car. They had to know that every LE in the country was looking for it.

Their outright stupidity probably spared additional lives. May all criminals always be this stupid.

Remember that the father of Pederson is still missing also...

This case is absolutely breaking my heart, and I just came upon it a short time ago and read to catch up. As soon as I saw Cody's Casting Crowns shirt I felt an instant kinship with him (LOVE that group)....God be with your family Cody. They will be in my prayers.

Although the suspects have been caught, I did not see a link to the video of the presser today. Cody's family were present. Here it is:

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-v...ut-missing-Ore-teen-Cody-Myers-131173323.html

Remember that their first vehicle is still missing. Black 2010 Jeep Patriot WA Plates ABZ7996 (rear and front US Marine Corp license holder). People still need to be on the lookout for that vehicle. There may be clues with that vehicle on the disappearance of David Pedersen.

This all makes me so terribly sick. Cody seems like such a sweet boy. I am just sick that he may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

As a mama of 2 sweet boys, it sure hits home for me and I have trouble reading things like this. I just cannot imagine the pain the family is going through... :cry:

"Young adult's body found in Northwest manhunt
Cops are searching for a couple suspected in murder, 2 disappearances"
-- from msnbc.msn.com...
Although not positively ID'd, more than likely it's Cody . What a horrible day for his loved ones. My condolences for the families of the step mom , Leslie , and David ; as well.
And I do not want to hear about how these two had a neglected childhood, etc. So did others ! -- And yet they rose above their circumstances to make good choices.

sjpublicsafety Stacey Barchenger

Police just left the scene where a man's body, possibly #CodyMyers, was found Tuesday. Site near Marys Peak. twitpic.com/6voyob

47 seconds ago Favorite Undo Retweet

link for pic in tweet http://twitpic.com/6voyob

Thank God these 2 were captured.

I always remember....if you see someone stranded on the side of the road, just call your highway patrol and let them know. For NC, just dial *HP and you will get a direct line to report your location and the situation. Highway patrol will follow up on stranded motorists.

If these two animals don't get life in prison with no parole, then there is no justice in the U.S.A.

Here's a pic of them being arrested - He's wearing a turtleneck I see, to hide that huge neck tattoo.

111005-Yuba-Arrests.jpg

From KATU

http://www.katu.com/news/local/131177028.html

"YUBA, Calif. – Two suspects wanted for a murder in Everett, Wash. and in connection with the disappearance of an Oregon man were arrested when a police officer spotted them driving down a California highway.

Police in Oregon and Washington had sent out a description of the suspects and their car. On Wednesday afternoon, a California Highway Patrol officer spotted a white Plymouth Breeze near Yuba, Calif., according to Oregon State Police spokesman Lt. Gregg Hastings.

The CHP officer conducted what police call a “felony traffic stop” and arrested David Joseph Pedersen, 31, and Holly Ann Grigsby, 24."

My heart breaks for Cody and his family...

Although the suspects have been caught, I did not see a link to the video of the presser today. Cody's family were present. Here it is:

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-v...ut-missing-Ore-teen-Cody-Myers-131173323.html

Remember that their first vehicle is still missing. Black 2010 Jeep Patriot WA Plates ABZ7996 (rear and front US Marine Corp license holder). People still need to be on the lookout for that vehicle. There may be clues with that vehicle on the disappearance of David Pedersen.

Sadly I think if you find the Jeep you will find the father.

Here's a pic of them being arrested - He's wearing a turtleneck I see, to hide that huge neck tattoo.

111005-Yuba-Arrests.jpg

From KATU

http://www.katu.com/news/local/131177028.html

"YUBA, Calif. – Two suspects wanted for a murder in Everett, Wash. and in connection with the disappearance of an Oregon man were arrested when a police officer spotted them driving down a California highway.

Police in Oregon and Washington had sent out a description of the suspects and their car. On Wednesday afternoon, a California Highway Patrol officer spotted a white Plymouth Breeze near Yuba, Calif., according to Oregon State Police spokesman Lt. Gregg Hastings.

The CHP officer conducted what police call a “felony traffic stop” and arrested David Joseph Pedersen, 31, and Holly Ann Grigsby, 24."

And sunglasses to hide that hideous tattoo on his face.

If these two animals don't get life in prison with no parole, then there is no justice in the U.S.A.

Both Oregon and Washington are death penalty states I believe. If these 2 don't deserve it I don't know who does.

I'm really afraid his body will be positively ID'd at the presser tonight. :(

I had such a tough day I was hoping to hear he was found alive. GRRR- at least those 2 <real naughty word> sub humans were caught. Poor kid , oh just heartbreaking:(

I'm really afraid his body will be positively ID'd at the presser tonight. :(

Sadly I imagine that is the purpose of the presser. After realizing what barbarians those people are, there wasn't much chance Cody would have been found alive. Just horrendous. All I can think of is his poor parents and my heart just breaks for them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back