FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed Dale's supporters page DISAPPEARED. IMO all of his friends probably figured why support a murderer....I wonder how many friends Dale has left? 2 maybe 3? Wonder if he put another ad on Craig's list? "Man seeking friends"...

Michelle where are you? When will Dale tell what he knows...

How much actual time did Dale have to hide a body? So hard to believe that she has not been found.

How much actual time did Dale have to hide a body? So hard to believe that she has not been found.

Michelle most likely disappeared between 3:18 and 4:00 so Dale had 42 minutes before leaving to go ESTABLISH HIS ALIBI at his parents...about a 20 to 30 minute drive. If Michelle was left somewhere (dead or alive), Dale could have gone back any time on the 17th or 18th providing him hours to hide Michelle. Additionally WITH AN ACCOMPLICE doing the driving, they would have hours to hide Michelle as well. Dale...fess up! What'd you do with Michelle?

I noticed Dale's supporters page DISAPPEARED. IMO all of his friends probably figured why support a murderer....I wonder how many friends Dale has left? 2 maybe 3? Wonder if he put another ad on Craig's list? "Man seeking friends"...

Michelle where are you? When will Dale tell what he knows...

I saw that too. Friends flew the coop, apparently.

You'd think for his children's sake he'd make some sort of effort to help find Michelle, however small. Take a LDT for starters. Get the kids in touch with their brother (if he hadn't done so), let them see their grandparents and aunts and uncles....the kids will hate him later if he doesn't.

Is MN still representing Dale? MN won my respect when he dumped the Anthonys. I believe he is a good man and if he gets info or suspects Dale did something he would back away from the case.

Michelle most likely disappeared between 3:18 and 4:00 so Dale had 42 minutes before leaving to go ESTABLISH HIS ALIBI at his parents...about a 20 to 30 minute drive. If Michelle was left somewhere (dead or alive), Dale could have gone back any time on the 17th or 18th providing him hours to hide Michelle. Additionally WITH AN ACCOMPLICE doing the driving, they would have hours to hide Michelle as well. Dale...fess up! What'd you do with Michelle?

No way Dale went back. Since day one he was a suspect and most likely was being watched. Assuming he did go back why the need for an accomplice?

Praying that this is the day Michelle's mother gets to bring her daughter home.

Where is this location in reference to everything else in this case...does anyone know?

Police: Skeletal remains found near Mall at Millenia

I dont know how to post a link.. sorry :(

I wonder why they would call family to the site, though...
That would be a horrible place to identify items, IMO...

here is a coordinate , where I believe they are
28.47965, -81.44290
off I4 and Millena

Been thinking about Michelle quite a bit yesterday and today. I was over by her mom's salon and happened to park next to a truck that I'm guessing belongs to her mom or sister. It has several large decals with Michelle's pictures and info on it.

I noticed that it had been keyed on the passenger side and the driver side mirror was shattered. Couldn't help but wonder if they just have extraordinarily bad luck or if someone is vandalizing their vehicle? At any rate, I just ache for this family and wish they could catch a break and bring Michelle home.

Not that I want Michelle to be found this way, but hate the nightmare is continuing for her family. Quite honestly, I just want her found, whatever the case may be! This family needs closure of some kind!! Praying it comes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff