TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should think it takes a bit of time to download and analyze cellular forensics. Imagine all the information coming in from the target towers and organizing it all in a meaningful way.

I agree. IIRC that is one thing the NYPD Agency and the FBI were reportedly helping to do.

ok folks think I was mistaken - what I thought was cameras in Mansfield at Walnut Creek and Debbie Lane are emergency sensors for when police/ambulances reach an intersection with their lights flashing the sensor picks this up and changes the light to green for them. However, I think there are cameras at all entrances of hwy 287. Here's a photo from Google street view of Walnut Creek at Country Club Dr just before the Hwy 287 light. The tallest thin thing is the camera - the shorter thing is the sensor. Who knows though...I could still be wrong. I feel stupid...LOL

camera.png

He also posted something on his Twitter page the day after the murder, the first time he had used that in about 4 years. He has since deleted the Twitter page. He is supposed to be fighting in Humble, TX on May 20, I believe. Promoted by Garcia Promotions.

I wonder who is the owner of Garcia Promotions? Just curious...

Hey gals/guys....

This thread will be closing in 15 mins.

Thanks!

My husband and I text each other every day to let one another know we are thinking of each other as we go about our day. Neither one of us have ever cheated. We've been together for close to 20 years. We are devoted to one another. However, there are often times that we will be talking about something and he will say to me, "How old are you again? 38 or 39?" It's not a big deal to me- it's just the way he is. I imagine that if he were ever (God Forbid) in the same situation that BB is in, with cameras thrust in his face and reporters throwing questions at him, he'd have a similar reaction.
. I also know grief can make your mind very foggy. When my Mom died unexpectedly I was asked after the service to stand up and introduce out of town relatives to everyone. I stood up and blanked on certain relatives' names and I just passed over them. I still regret that, but my mind was just not working.

Early on I realized that BB being out of town or in town at home would have had no impact at all on the murderer. That said, the only difference is that BB, being out of town creates an alibi for himself as not being the person who actually killed his wife.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

at least, NOT the person in the SWAT outfit, yes. JMO

JMO, but I think that CW is a barbarian **** for participating in this violence... and any woman who would flirt with him or encourage him is just as bad.

Yeah, I get base human nature and the female wanting protection from the alpha male, but we should be past that by now. Physical fitness, even body building, I can understand as being attractive to some, but violence, NO!

Agree. The bills are due every month and hubby is risking big injuries which would leave him unable to work a regular job to help with bills every time fight injuries occur. It's not like CW is a mainstream fighter on the circuit. His fighting venues seem more like smaller events with major risks.

So it seems like more of a hobby for this guy with kids instead of anything else. So why is he risking breaking bones at this stage in his life. Jmo

at least, NOT the person in the SWAT outfit, yes. JMO
Well, when I said BB's alibi proved he didn't actually kill her, I did mean " physically", "directly". You're right, doesn't mean he wasn't involved. Time will tell.

I think the creepy message was trying to get MB to stop her relationship with CW. CW was already linked to LinkedIn so it makes sense to me that the messages were either from him or related to him. Then, when the warning didn't work- the crime was committed. CW could have been having other relationships outside of his marriage and that person could be the suspect. All my opinion.

So your saying that it's possible that CW was having affairs with multiple women and the killer is one of those women or it's CW. The killer targeted Missy because she wouldn't stop seeing CW.

If CW sent the creepy message to get MB to back off why didn't he use his own name? Another women sending such an anonymous message makes more sense. Wouldn't the sender be clear on what they wanted? Would a "back off from CW" or "leave me alone" message be "creepy"?

I don't know. JMO

ok folks think I was mistaken - what I thought was cameras in Mansfield at Walnut Creek and Debbie Lane are emergency sensors for when police/ambulances reach an intersection with their lights flashing the sensor picks this up and changes the light to green for them. However, I think there are cameras at all entrances of hwy 287. Here's a photo from Google street view of Walnut Creek at Country Club Dr just before the Hwy 287 light. The tallest thin thing is the camera - the shorter thing is the sensor. Who knows though...I could still be wrong. I feel stupid...LOL

attachment.php

Is there any signage to indicate it is law enforced (issues tickets?) because I think those only activate if someone runs a red light. Hoping it's the other kind!

No, and if you notice in the article they Ref: a MSM article.

:silly: and even put incorrect information in it. I dislike reading articles from anywhere that are commenting/reporting on a story/subject that is very evident they know nothing what reporting about. :pullhair: Especially when it is suppose to be a currant story/currant affair. JMHO

With so much of this being hearsay, are we sure that the 'creepy and weird' message(s) are not the same as the messages the police called 'flirtatious and familiar'?

the CW Linkedin messages were the flirty etc. ones. The creepy one was a linkedin one, but the sender was not anyone Missy recognized, according to the friend who saw it. JMO

Respectfully, PolkSaladAnnie, I noticed a swing in the posts to implicate AJT and CT after the radio podcast with TJ. I was right here when many of us listened to it after the podcast became available last Thursday evening. The theory caught on like a wildfire. However, I did not hang my hand-stitched ostrich boots on it.

Respectfully, to you both, it was long before the Thursday night podcast. It was after the SWs were released on here, but there was plenty of talk from locals prior to that. And Nancy Grace, as much as she does exaggerate, has been pretty hot on CT for a while as well.

I've found in most cases where there's smoke, there's usually fire.

Oh and for the poster who thought it was the SIL who turned the police onto CT because of her interactions with Missy, I think (think being the operative word) it was a much younger female member of the family. JMO

If Missy hadn't been to the gym for around 2 weeks, then all Garcia needed to say was that he found that to be unusual, after 3 years of her showing up often.....but he said that she hadn't "been herself" lately, which is odd because how would he know if he hadn't seen her? Not being herself and not going to the gym are two different things. JMO

Very good question. Add mine to that: how on earth does someone being a little "reserved" equate to: "she must have someone coming after her" in someone's mind?! I have friends and coworkers, all of whom occasionally seem different for a day, a week, a few weeks, and never EVER did I jump to an out-of-left field like "they must be being stalked". I think the go-to explanation for MOST people would be that they are having personal problems or problems at work.

Early on I realized that BB being out of town or in town at home would have had no impact at all on the murderer. That said, the only difference is that BB, being out of town creates an alibi for himself as not being the person who actually killed his wife.

I agree. I've also thought about the fact that it's only an 8 hour drive from Biloxi to Dallas. BB potentially would have had time to drive back and commit the crime and then hide somewhere. Then he got the call and then he waited the 8 hours it would have taken to drive back and then went home. I don't know, maybe I'm missing some pieces that would rule this possibility out. Also, the perp looks shorter than BB. Also, does anyone know if RBs alibi has completely checked out as far as when he returned from CA? Thanks!

the CW Linkedin messages were the flirty etc. ones. The creepy one was a linkedin one, but the sender was not anyone Missy recognized, according to the friend who saw it. JMO

Perhaps a wife/partner/family member set up a fake Linkedin A/c in order to warn Missy off with the creepy message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member