Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
About a week os so ago, I decided that it might be time to take a look at Mexico's chart, and just like the USA chart, there seems to be some dispute among astrologers as to which chart is the correct one to use.

The one I finally picked is now in my charts file, and I will take some time to study it and let you know what I think.

That said, there is a very strong anti-gun movement, here is the USA, as you know. I have no doubt that the politicians would use any excuse to try to ban guns, but not sure they would get it past the Supreme Court.

Time to look for the dates of the last Mexican/American war, perhaps.

Found a news article that supports what you heard. I am linking to page 2 of the story, for those who want confirmation.

Looks like AttyGen Eric Holder wants to ban certain guns....

"Holder said the Obama administration would push for renewing a U.S. ban on assault rifles, but the timing was uncertain. "I think that will have a positive impact in Mexico, at a minimum," he said."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/usTopNews/idUKTRE51P0I820090226?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=0

Taking a very quick look at Mexico's chart, I see the potential for "stormy weather" toward the end of 2009, and early 2010.

There will be stressful aspects to Mexico's Chiron and Sun, involving Saturn and Pluto. As you know, in Mundane Astrology, the Sun represents the "head of state, president, king, ruler, etc.

Interesting that Mexico has a close, but out of sign, conjunction between Uranus and Neptune, in the 9th house, and Pluto is squaring the pair, from the 12th house. Mexico's Sun is also square Neptune.

In late May of this year, Neptune will be in stress aspect to Mexico's midheaven, along with Jupiter. Also in May, Saturn will make a station on Mexico's Mars.

Thank you House mouse. I am sorry I should have linked you to what Eric holder had said, about the US needing to appease the Mexican government. I was furious, but of course since, my husband and I came to realize that Obama would be the next president we realized that things were going to be changing, and the very first thing I said is we need to get a gun or 5.It was eerie to hear Mr. Holder say what he said the other day, but I have been following the activity in Mexico for about a year now. I dont know if you follow Glenn Beck but I do, (he is diffrent, I like him) but he first reported on the Mexican kidnapping ring, the drug Cartel, he has been real big on boarder patrol, NOT BECAUSE HE IS RACIST, but because it is a very shaky situation down there and with an open boarder it can easily spill over here and in some areas it all ready has.

I am probably about to lose all crediability here by making this comment, but housemouse, astrologically speaking, what signifigance is December 21, 2012 going to have? I am not talking conspiracy theories, but the fact that the galaxy is going to align and earth will be stuck in between Jupitar and the sun. Does this have anything to do with the increase in things that are happening world wide?

Sorry, I didnt say this earlier but thanks you for your response! I appreciate you greatly. I have lurked for a long time but just recently registered you do great work, you are truly blessed!

Thank you House mouse. I am sorry I should have linked you to what Eric holder had said, about the US needing to appease the Mexican government. I was furious, but of course since, my husband and I came to realize that Obama would be the next president we realized that things were going to be changing, and the very first thing I said is we need to get a gun or 5.It was eerie to hear Mr. Holder say what he said the other day, but I have been following the activity in Mexico for about a year now. I dont know if you follow Glenn Beck but I do, (he is diffrent, I like him) but he first reported on the Mexican kidnapping ring, the drug Cartel, he has been real big on boarder patrol, NOT BECAUSE HE IS RACIST, but because it is a very shaky situation down there and with an open boarder it can easily spill over here and in some areas it all ready has.

I am probably about to lose all crediability here by making this comment, but housemouse, astrologically speaking, what signifigance is December 21, 2012 going to have? I am not talking conspiracy theories, but the fact that the galaxy is going to align and earth will be stuck in between Jupitar and the sun. Does this have anything to do with the increase in things that are happening world wide?

What a good question! Everybody has an opinion on this, but I do not. I understand that the Mayans thought this was a significant date, and who am I to question?

My husband and I have both been watching Glenn Beck, and find him refreshingly honest about the situation we are facing. We also like some of the guests he has on, like Gerald Calente. This guy has a good track record, if I am to believe what I read on the net.

This is why the recommendation for fellow sleuthers to stock up on food, water, other neccessities, and be prepared for the worst.

Here is a link for those who have wandered in here. And, remember to watch that March full moon. Events around the 10th should be very interesting, give or take a few days.

http://www./viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977503258&nav=Explore

SOURCE:
http://www.rense.com/general85/act.htm

SNOPES: http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp

If you haven't heard of this . . . read. Check it out; Google it, Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009, and read. Scary because this kind of stuff is alive and well!

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.

This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009. We just learned yesterday about this on the Peter Boyles radio program. Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because it is flying under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information..

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

·It is registered

·You are fingerprinted

·You supply a current Driver's License

·You supply your Social Security #

·You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing (SNOPES says this part is not quite true: applicants would have to authorize the release of any existing mental health records)

·Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail.

·There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18.

They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family - pass this along.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.

John Hagee? Free Republic? A Gun nut's website? Let me just say that while I do very much believe in astrology it is no wonder some of you are scaring yourselves to death by using any of these as news sources. They are anything but. The only words I'd believe at any of those sites are "and, but, and the".

And Glen Beck? Like Rush Limbaugh, he's had his issues with substance abuse.

Thanks for the two links house mouse. Geroldo Celente is great, IMO. He is pretty accurate. Do you happen to know how he does his predictions? is it astrology or does he base his predictions on patterns and logic? Many of the things that he has said. I have said for a long time myself. I base mine off of logic. I sure would like to know how he predicts these events. I hope that America stands up. I had posted a blog a while back on myspace called What has happened to the backbone of America, where I talked about how complacent America as a society has become. People I know usually think I am negetive but, I'm not I see that everyone else is blind. You can not see what is going on and turn a blind eye to it and expect the government to fix things. I love the ant and grasshoppper story, I use it often, LOL.
The reason I had asked about 2012 is to see if you have cast a chart. I am kind of on the fence about what may or may not happen. I wish I could do charts. I have tried and I just can not make heads or tails out of them. I firmly believe in Forinsic astrology, and from the things I have read about 2012 it will be a major astrological event, something that happens only every 30,000 or so years and with the alignment of the galaxy with the planets it is hard for me to imagine that nothing will happen. Its not like 2000 which would have been a man made event. 2012 is a natural astrological event and I am curious as to what the impact will be.

John Hagee? Free Republic? A Gun nut's website? Let me just say that while I do very much believe in astrology it is no wonder some of you are scaring yourselves to death by using any of these as news sources. They are anything but. The only words I'd believe at any of those sites are "and, but, and the".

Thank you for your opinion, WildHeart. Just want to tell you that I'm not scaring myself to death. I read & I watch to see what happens. So far I haven't taken any action -- perhaps that's why we are where we are today. Most of us sat back & let the worm turn while unhealthy changes happened in the past. There is reason to be concerned about the "change" we're seeing in the few short weeks since the inauguration and about this economy of ours which is being strained (stretched way beyond the limits) even further than it was.

IF you just listen to certain news individuals (the "progressive" types), then you can be humming along when/if the sky falls. I'd rather know what the worst could be & be pleasantly surprised when it doesn't come all the way down on our heads.

"Gun nut"? I have a gun & I'd like to keep it -- I believe we have the right to have them. Taking away guns is just the tip of the iceberg. Other freedoms are eroding, too.

BTW, go do some research about gun control. Here's an article to start you off: http://www.reason.com/news/show/28582.html

The safety of English people has been staked on the thesis that fewer private guns means less crime. The government believes that any weapons in the hands of men and women, however law-abiding, pose a danger, and that disarming them lessens the chance that criminals will get or use weapons.

The results -- the toughest firearm restrictions of any democracy -- are credited by the world's gun control advocates with producing a low rate of violent crime. U.S. Supreme Court Justice Lewis Powell reflected this conventional wisdom when, in a 1988 speech to the American Bar Association, he attributed England's low rates of violent crime to the fact that "private ownership of guns is strictly controlled."

In reality, the English approach has not re-duced violent crime. Instead it has left law-abiding citizens at the mercy of criminals who are confident that their victims have neither the means nor the legal right to resist them. Imitating this model would be a public safety disaster for the United States.

V/R, OB (Gun Nut)

P.S. I like Rush & Glenn Beck!!!!

WildHeart, there are so many sources for info out there.

I find FreeRepublic a great source for news, even if I do not agree with all of the comments posted there. This, particularly since the Main Stream media seems not to cover many of the issues that are going to affect us in the future.

It isn't smart to limit ourselves to just news sites that support a particular political point of view.

And, I don't get the connection between "substance abuse" and news that might affect our personal decisions about understanding the astro-weather for the USA. I am not particularly "scared to death", because our savings isn't in the market, and we are prepared here to deal with economic difficulty.

Also, using astrology to forecast the storms we might be facing in this country has nothing to do with politics, because politics has nothing to do with astrological forecasting, in my humble opinion. If you do find astrology helpful, surely you recognize that there are limits to our human control over events.

But, I do respect your right to criticize those mentioned in your post, and am sure that there are many who agree with you.

Thanks for the two links house mouse. Geroldo Celente is great, IMO. He is pretty accurate. Do you happen to know how he does his predictions? is it astrology or does he base his predictions on patterns and logic? Many of the things that he has said. I have said for a long time myself. I base mine off of logic. I sure would like to know how he predicts these events. I hope that America stands up. I had posted a blog a while back on myspace called What has happened to the backbone of America, where I talked about how complacent America as a society has become. People I know usually think I am negetive but, I'm not I see that everyone else is blind. You can not see what is going on and turn a blind eye to it and expect the government to fix things. I love the ant and grasshoppper story, I use it often, LOL.
The reason I had asked about 2012 is to see if you have cast a chart. I am kind of on the fence about what may or may not happen. I wish I could do charts. I have tried and I just can not make heads or tails out of them. I firmly believe in Forinsic astrology, and from the things I have read about 2012 it will be a major astrological event, something that happens only every 30,000 or so years and with the alignment of the galaxy with the planets it is hard for me to imagine that nothing will happen. Its not like 2000 which would have been a man made event. 2012 is a natural astrological event and I am curious as to what the impact will be.

I was never aware of Celente until the youtubes of his forecasting started making the rounds of the web. You can check him out there. I think he is a "trends" forecaster, and doesn't use astrology. His record seems impressive, but who knows how many things he has missed, and that do not get reported as such.

And, as far as 2012 is concerned, just because it is such a rare event, there isn't much history upon which to base a forecast. So, I know enough not to hazard a guess.

To the person who stated that we are scaring ourselves, and used the word gun nut.... Let me just ask you a question. The government is making it harder for law-abiding citizens to get guns to protect thier homes and kids, do you honestly think that a common criminal a murderer, a robber , a drug dealer goes and legally purchase a gun, registars it and then turns around and uses it in an illegal act? No they don't! All tuogher gun laws do is make it harder for us to protect ourselves from criminals.So if me believing that makes me a gun nut than I will proudly take that title. Not to mention our right to baer arms is protected by the United states constitution.

I apologize I know this is an astrology furom, and not a gun rights furom, but I had to express my opinion. If my post needs to be deleted I understand!

We can try to keep track of any bills before Congress that affect our 2nd Amendment right to "keep and bear arms".

There is a rifle in our closet, which we keep unloaded, and hope never to need.

Our Belgian Malinois dogs are our first line of defense, but reality is that we live in a rural area, might need to hunt deer, and know that the local police would take too long to get here if we had "trouble", requiring their immediate response.

If any bill comes before Congress, restricting our rights, we can do a chart for it, if we can track down the time & date.

According to what I read Housemouse the H.R. 45 bill was introduced to the house on January 6, 2009. Does that help? Or do you need the date and time it is due to be voted on?

Will check it out, butterfly. Listening to CPAC (Rush Limbaugh on Fox and CNN) at the moment.

Quoted from Merriman, a financial astrologer. He agrees with my concern about the coming new Moon in March.

".....Pay very close attention to is the full moon of March 10.

This is a particularly powerful full moon, for the Sun will be in conjunction to Uranus and the moon in conjunction to Saturn. In other words, it will fall upon the Saturn-Uranus opposition, the most important of the long-term geocosmic signatures in effect November 2008 through July 2010.

This is the long-term signature that most correlates with the kind of sudden and serious shock to the system that we have been entangled with over the past six months.

In fact, a case can be made that state of crisis officially began six months ago when the opposite full moon occurred on September 15, 2008. That was the week when several banks and financial institutions collapsed. Just recently, Federal Reserve Board Chair Ben Bernanke acknowledged just how close the entire financial system came to a total collapse at that time.

Well, here comes the second wave. Let’s pray (a good Jupiter-Neptune activity) we are better prepared this time, for if not, another full moon on the Saturn-Uranus opposition could coincide with another break of support, with the corresponding sense of panic and hysteria.

In other words, the possibility of a sharp decline in stock indices is very high this week. Like the terrorist alert system, let’s say stock markets are now on “red alert.”..."

Hmmm, wow. That is very interesting Housemouse, back in September after the banks started colapsing I went and took my money out of the bank. Then in about November I put my money back in the bank, it seemed to disappear as I was carring around cash, could seem to remember where I was spending it either. So I just put it back, figured it was better to take my chances because it was a sure bet the rate it was going I was going to lose all my money anyway. Do you suggest that we might need to rethink pulling our money out again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla