State v Bradley Cooper 3-18-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he needed a band-aid...that would indicate it was enough of a scratch/cut to bleed. That would not likely be healed enough to not be visible 5 days later.
Neosporin with a bandaid and three days on a superficial booboo, it's gone. Done it many times.

Good morning all. :)

If he needed a band-aid...that would indicate it was enough of a scratch/cut to bleed. That would not likely be healed enough to not be visible 5 days later.

Assuming the "cut" is not on the palm side of the hand.

water-dancing, that is a great observation. However, I think this is more an optical illusion.
Note the center space line in the drive. If it is like mine, that splits the drive 50/50.

Optical Illusion? The picture is taken from directly behind the car. You can see the wall of the house clearly through the windshield. The SUV is parked directly on the center line of the driveway. The car is parked at the grass line. There is no illusion there. If that picture was taken on the 12th of July, Water Dancing just destroyed the notion that he pulled that car into the garage to load a body. That's not optical illusion.

Optical Illusion? The picture is taken from directly behind the car. You can see the wall of the house clearly through the windshield. The SUV is parked directly on the center line of the driveway. The car is parked at the grass line. There is no illusion there. If that picture was taken on the 12th of July, Water Dancing just destroyed the notion that he pulled that car into the garage to load a body. That's not optical illusion.

Tell ya what. If you have a few extra minutes today, head over there and see for yourself. You will see there is a car width of room on the right side of that center concrete spacer.

A car can be pulled in to a garage at an angle, without damaging the car, the one next to it, or any part of the garage.

I know this first-hand as I had a boyfriend who was quite adept at doing just this. I was amazed at how he could maneuver a car around another car to get in our (then) garage, which was a shared garage (apt in a large city).

For those that missed the Jeremy Bergin testimony the 500 times it played yesterday on WRAL..... It's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacckk. :)

Has it been posted which finger the bandaid was on ? Because the pinky finger is not visible in either photograph.

A car can be pulled in to a garage at an angle, without damaging the car, the one next to it, or any part of the garage.

I know this first-hand as I had a boyfriend who was quite adept at doing just this. I was amazed at how he could maneuver a car around another car to get in our (then) garage, which was a shared garage (apt in a large city).

But the right side of the garage was cluttered. He couldn't have pulled in at a straight angle...he would have had to almost do a crescent shape. Very unlikely.

If you look at the links above these forum threads you will see a photos thread. Look at the second page and there is a picture of the two cars in the driveway from a different angle. I think you'll see that he would have had no problem getting his car in the garage if her car were at the center line.

Yes Otto, that is a good point about Chandra Levy. However, I will say running in a wooded park around D.C. is a bit more perilous vs Cary NC. Not to say it could not happen, but MUCH less likely. Also, Gary Condit had a solid alibi and there was nothing connecting him except they had a relationship. Thats like saying Pearson killed Nancy because they had a secret relationship....no evidence whatsoever.

Hmmm...have they found the murderer of Jennifer Neilsen who was found behind a convenience store on Lake Wheeler Rd (less than 5 miles from Lochmere) the year before Nancy's death?

http://www.wral.com/news/local/page/1502624/

That BMW 325 is not wide at all. It should be a given it could clear the X5 to get in the garage. Of course the 'given' gives a lot of credit to CPD to obviously see that. On second thought.....

Bulletin:

There's a wild bird flying around inside my house, pooping on my newly cleaned drapes.

We now return to our regularly scheduled trial talk.

Hmmm...have they found the murderer Jennifer Neilsen who was found behind a convenience store on Lake Wheeler Rd (less than 5 miles from Lochmere) the year before Nancy's death?

http://www.wral.com/news/local/page/1502624/

Yes, stabbed once and robbed in a very sketch part of SE Raleigh when she was delivering USA Today newspapers at 4:30 AM to a convience store.
Big difference vs 7AM near Lochmere in Cary.

Of course crimes like these happen in Wake County...its just not too often

But the right side of the garage was cluttered. He couldn't have pulled in at a straight angle...he would have had to almost do a crescent shape. Very unlikely.

His side was the side cleared out. (Pictures on page 18 of yesterdays thread)

Yes, stabbed once and robbed in a very sketch part of SE Raleigh when she was delivering USA Today newspapers at 4:30 AM to a convience store.
Big difference vs 7AM near Lochmere in Cary.

Of course crimes like these happen in Wake County...its just not too often

I don't think they've found her killer yet though. Have they?

Bulletin:

There's a wild bird flying around inside my house, pooping on my newly cleaned drapes.

We now return to our regularly scheduled trial talk.

Turn off all your lights, black out as many windows so that it can't see the light and then open a window or a door. It'll fly to the light and then go back to pooping on your car. :D

(this is knowledge that I wished that I'd had the day when one got in my place--I ended up cleaning bird poop off my canned food as he got in an open cabinet door to escape the crazy screaming lady--I should point out that I'm not really scared of birds but it was 3am and he was hiding in bedroom making a scratching sound that in my still sleepy brain sounded like a big rat)

Defense asks undercover officer if John Pearson changed his stories. Prosecutor objects, hearsay. Jury sent out. Judge mad. #coopertrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie