Forensic Astrology - Haliegh Cummings #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
His POB is probably either Sandusky or Cleveland...don't know how much help that is.

Intelius

Daniel Snodgrass
Birth Date: Available
Phone #: Available

Locations: Available
3 Addresses in Saint Augustine, FL
2 Addresses in Cleveland, OH

1 Address in Sandusky, OH
1 Address in San Mateo, FL
1 Address in East Palatka, FL
1 Address in Satsuma, FL

Was it Housemouse that said 'this perp is probably under the radar and hasn't been convicted yet? That he's also most likely a domestic abuser too?' (that's summarized of course, not verbatim) Looks like whoever said it was pretty on point with this guy. FifthEss is right he is a BAAAD SEED.

Snodgrass chart observations:

Sun, Mars, and Pluto in hard aspect at 7:50, 8:37, & 9:59 respectively. These are all in hard aspect to Haleigh's Venus, Sun, Saturn, and Node, at 8:47, 9:08, 9:12, &9:51, respectively.

Snodgrass has Uranus at 22:59, in hard aspect to H's Mars at 22:52

Snodgrass's Saturn at 32:51 in hard aspect to H's Pluto at 32:16, S's Venus is close to these at 34:41. Some midpoint astrologers use an orb of 1:30 degrees, and some use 2 degrees. Moreover, Snodgrass has the midpoint Mars/Pluto at 31:48, right on his Saturn, and very close, therefore, to Haleigh's Mars.

One way to interpret this is that Haleigh's "energy" could trigger Snodgrass's "brutality".

We have another potential for the growing list. Soulscape and I are having some pretty discouraging thoughts about what the heck is going on down there in Satsuma. Too many potential perps for our liking.

Can anyone confirm that the FBI is working this case? I really need to know that they are.

Do any of you remember me wondering what happened a week or so before the kidnapping? I can't remember whether I posted on the forum, or just asked the other astro-sleuthers in emails, but am pretty sure I asked on this forum...

Anyway, I spotted this post over in the main forum. It seems, if the poster is correct that something of significance did happen!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3397110&postcount=191

Just checked Haleigh's chart again. It was around the new Moon on Sunday January 26th that stress aspects show up in H's chart. I really want to know what happened that weekend, as it might be pertinent to our research on the potential "whos".

Yes, housemouse, I remember your posing the question. It's a question that should always be posed in cases like these because none of these cases seem to happen in a vacuum, something always is the trigger.

I agree there are too many vile things going on in the Satsuma area and possibly in Putnam County. Sure knocks out the idea that small towns are peaceful and safe places to live. :behindbar

Thanks for the charts. I haven't heard if the FBI has become involved. LE is certainly tight-mouthed on this one, aren't they? I think the difference is they don't have only ONE perp in mind, as they had with the Caylee case, and the Anthony perp was arrested the day after Caylee was reported missing, so that makes a huge difference. In this case, if they arrested everyone suspected, the jail would be full and the town would be empty!

Yes, housemouse, I remember your posing the question. It's a question that should always be posed in cases like these because none of these cases seem to happen in a vacuum, something always is the trigger.

I agree there are too many vile things going on in the Satsuma area and possibly in Putnam County. Sure knocks out the idea that small towns are peaceful and safe places to live. :behindbar

Thanks for the charts. I haven't heard if the FBI has become involved. LE is certainly tight-mouthed on this one, aren't they? I think the difference is they don't have only ONE perp in mind, as they had with the Caylee case, and the Anthony perp was arrested the day after Caylee was reported missing, so that makes a huge difference. In this case, if they arrested everyone suspected, the jail would be full and the town would be empty!

Laughing sadly at your last sentence... And that would be a bad thing?

Seriously, the reason I hope the FBI is involved is that I am suspicious of "good ol' boy" cover-up activity. I also hope that whichever alphabet agencies charged with uncovering drug rings, *advertiser censored* rings, both kiddie and adult, are also on the scene.

Something here stinks to high heaven, and we do not need charts to figure that out!

Misty's Venus is not only conjunct Snodgrass' Saturn/Venus in Scorpio but Misty's Venus serves as the midpoint between his Saturn at 2 Scorpio and his Venus at 4 Scorpio. Her Pluto at 21 Scorpio is conjunct his Mercury at 20 Scorpio. Depending on her exact time of birth, Misty's Moon may be conjunct his North Node.

This would be a similar synastry to that of Misty's with Ron. Her Venus conjuncts his Mercury/Sun/Saturn stellium in Scorpio.

So despite the differences in their ages Snodgrass may be the sort of guy Misty might like hanging out with.

Guys - I am just expressing an opinion here, so take it for what that is worth..... My hinky meter is at bright orange, almost red alert on the new poster in the Haliegh forum. Some things are not ringing true concerning the involvement with the family, etc.

That doesn't mean the poster doesn't know what they are posting about, just that their relationship to the case is somewhat obscure in my opinion.

Salem

Would that be more Neptune influence? (j/k)

His POB is probably either Sandusky or Cleveland...don't know how much help that is.

Intelius

Daniel Snodgrass
Birth Date: Available
Phone #: Available

Locations: Available
3 Addresses in Saint Augustine, FL
2 Addresses in Cleveland, OH

1 Address in Sandusky, OH
1 Address in San Mateo, FL
1 Address in East Palatka, FL
1 Address in Satsuma, FL

This guy also uses the alias Daniel E. Sangrass according to search results from the following site: http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php

Salem

Guys - I am just expressing an opinion here, so take it for what that is worth..... My hinky meter is at bright orange, almost red alert on the new poster in the Haliegh forum. Some things are not ringing true concerning the involvement with the family, etc.

That doesn't mean the poster doesn't know what they are posting about, just that their relationship to the case is somewhat obscure in my opinion.

Salem

You are wise, Salem. I have posted twice to her thread, asking if she can find out what might have happened the weekend on Jan 25th and 26th. So far she hasn't answered. I always hesitate when people are too secretive, and my neck hairs stand up.

You are wise, Salem. I have posted twice to her thread, asking if she can find out what might have happened the weekend on Jan 25th and 26th. So far she hasn't answered. I always hesitate when people are too secretive, and my neck hairs stand up.

I agree. The only reason I feel she could be legit ,is because Tricia seems to have established a relationship with her and she seems to believe her. That being said,I have PM'd Anna and asked her to either post here or answer your question on the other thread.
If she is afraid to post publically she can PM me back with that information. If she ignores me,I think I'll be more inclined to think she isn't for real.

Where does this guy 'rate' on our list based on the charts? Do you think he supplants DonS as #1?

Where does this guy 'rate' on our list based on the charts? Do you think he supplants DonS as #1?

I have been reviewing & re-reviewing his chart and comparing with the LAST SEEN BY G-GMA and the 911 Call Chart.

First, as both I and Housemouse have pointed out a few posts above, his natal connections with Haleigh are very nasty, no doubt.

This is a person who uses, hurts and abuses without thinking twice about it (as evidenced by his "rap" sheet). The sexual component is partly shown by natal EROS (sexual interests, compulsion, "turn-ons"). His natal EROS is semisextile his natal MARS/TORO conjunction (aggressive/brutal action), semisquare his natal URANUS (sudden aggression; easily set-off and reactionary; blows up without thinking), semisquare his natal NEPTUNE (gets worked up over his fantasies) and opposite natal (Sunrise) MOON. Very nasty indeed.

His natal MARS semisquare PLUTO is a marker for violence and abuse, and his natal MOON sesquiquadrate both URANUS and NEPTUNE gives more emphasis to emotional instability and a sudden, explosive nature set off by emotions (a "loose cannon" aspect).

HOWEVER........... the Event Charts don't seem to "trigger" anything into action. Maybe I've missed something here, so I would appreciate Tuba's input, and perhaps if Kaitland is feeling well enough to look at Snodg's secondary progressions, she could comment.

For now, I'm going to back off on Snodg. I don't think he was the one that took Haleigh.

Thanks,
Soulscape

LOL no biggie, I just couldn't resist... :)

Here's my three previous posts that were at the end of the #2 thread:

TABBYKIKI said:
Thanks for the latest chart on the dog search. Very interesting stuff.

Forgive me if this has been asked and I have missed it, but is it possible to see in the chart you have already created when the most likely date will be of finding the body?

I remember in the Caylee thread (was it Tuba?) that had posted some significant dates Dec 11, 12, 13 and stated something about it being "days Casey would want to wipe off the calendar" or similar to that effect. As we all know, little Caylee was discovered one of those days.

Have we gotten any inclination as to important dates in this search (find body, etc) yet according to charts that have already been cast?

TABBYKIKI said:
Also, with Haleigh being in the 12th house, and water predominantly in the 10th house, what significance or correlation does this possibly have? I believe it was discussed previously there was a strong possibility that she is in water.... If that were the case wouldn't water be in the 12th house?

Such a newbie here, so please forgive if this is an elementary question.

TABBYKIKI said:
Last question, I promise. On the latest chart I see the "part of find" located in the 3rd house, which is the opposite of "part of death" on the wheel. Does this mean she will be found (or partially found) opposite of when she died? To me this means half way around the wheel, or 6 months as in half of the year. So possibly be found in August? Or does it mean found during Cancer's sun sign?

Okay back to lurking and thanks for not humiliating me in your future responses...

Ahhhh - tabbykiki I didn't answer, because I don't know the answers. :) I do think your questions just got lost at the end of the other thread. Sometimes, when this thread is moving fast, there is no time for going back until something is needed.

And - we all would try to NEVER, EVER humilate you. Only mean people do things like that.

Salem

LOL no biggie, I just couldn't resist...

Here's my three previous posts that were at the end of the #2 thread:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TABBYKIKI
Thanks for the latest chart on the dog search. Very interesting stuff.

Forgive me if this has been asked and I have missed it, but is it possible to see in the chart you have already created when the most likely date will be of finding the body?

I remember in the Caylee thread (was it Tuba?) that had posted some significant dates Dec 11, 12, 13 and stated something about it being "days Casey would want to wipe off the calendar" or similar to that effect. As we all know, little Caylee was discovered one of those days.

Have we gotten any inclination as to important dates in this search (find body, etc) yet according to charts that have already been cast?

Ok, I have been looking at the chart comparison for Caylee's natal, and the date her body was found. One thing I noticed was that there was a hard aspect between Jupiter and Uranus (can't remember whether it was a semi-square or a sesquiquadrate at the moment) Ebertin considers this a "Thank The Lord" aspect.

So, I then go to look for a similar aspect forming in Haleigh's chart, and see nothing coming up soon. So, I tuck that in the back of my mind, and look for other Jupiter aspects. I see coming up in early May, then later on toward the end of July. But, these do not involve Uranus, and are in hard aspect to H's Sun, Venus, and Saturn. Then, remind myself to check mid-points, which I haven't gotten around to yet...

There were other significant aspects the day Caylee was found, but it takes time to compile and search for future dates in Haleigh's chart that might be similar. Something usually comes along to interrupt my searches, like requests/demands that I drop everything, and run another chart on other possible perps. (remember that kafuffle?)

Quote:
Also, with Haleigh being in the 12th house, and water predominantly in the 10th house, what significance or correlation does this possibly have? I believe it was discussed previously there was a strong possibility that she is in water.... If that were the case wouldn't water be in the 12th house?

Remember, we all use different techniques, and we do not have an accurate time of birth for Haleigh. My technique, used for Caylee, was based on her 4th house and 8th house, but I had her birth time.

There are a lot of Neptune indications in the charts surrounding Haleigh, and these can symbolize anything associated with Neptune, including confusion, drugs, chemicals, water, asphyxiation, lies, fraud, persons of doubtful character, nicotine, alcohol, and more.

Such a newbie here, so please forgive if this is an elementary question.
Quote:
Last question, I promise. On the latest chart I see the "part of find" located in the 3rd house, which is the opposite of "part of death" on the wheel. Does this mean she will be found (or partially found) opposite of when she died? To me this means half way around the wheel, or 6 months as in half of the year. So possibly be found in August? Or does it mean found during Cancer's sun sign?

Okay back to lurking and thanks for not humiliating me in your future responses...

Again, the technique I use does not depend on houses. I look for significant stress aspects to Haliegh's natal planets, and have only half of the picture to work with, since I do not have her most personal positions of the moon, her ascendant, and her midheaven. That means any personal midpoints involving these are also unreliable.

But, I will be looking to see what I can find when I get the time. Right now everyone is hot on working up the charts of the latest potential perp. I am sickened by how many "persons of doubtful character" surrounded this little girl. Not only her parents, and live-in, but the rest of the entire clan, and all the neighbors.

There is a possibility that Haleigh will never be found, particularly if she were placed in the river. But, I can't tell that from the chart.

Seriously, the reason I hope the FBI is involved is that I am suspicious of "good ol' boy" cover-up activity. I also hope that whichever alphabet agencies charged with uncovering drug rings, *advertiser censored* rings, both kiddie and adult, are also on the scene.

Something here stinks to high heaven, and we do not need charts to figure that out!

I'm with you, housemouse, I've been looking for the FBI since the beginning. It's extremely disturbing how many SOs and druggies are living in the area, how many people have connections to each other, and there is the "good old boy" concern, also. I know how little towns can operate, and big towns, too. :cool:

Thanks for answering all of my questions HM! Very much appreciated :)

I spotted the post, and thought about posting it, but decided not to for fear it was just a rumor.

I am glad you did, however. But, we need to be sure it isn't a rumor. It sounds like she has passed it along to LE, right? A lot depends on the exact date of that "fight". There seems to be confusion about which fight took place which weekend.

Also, we do need to figure out exactly who Mistie was with during that 3 day bender the weekend just before Haleigh went missing.

House, the thread has since been moved to the parking lot. However, fwiw, I think this person, per Tricia, is on the up and up and Tricia did say that this person could not provide links etc...

I know what you mean... it is a thin line! With what you all are able to do tho...if what she is reporting is what it is.....it could possibly line up in your charts, right? It will be interesting to see..

Thanks to you astros for all you do! I sincerely mean it. Whenever I come upon something I think could be of value to you all I try to get it over here for you to add in.

You guys seriously rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member