Terry Lenamon is Casey's New Atty. **REVISTED**

mahoneys07

Reaction score
Terrance Lenamon
Terence M. Lenamon,"AV" rated, Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer. All State and Federal Criminal Matters. Death Qualified, Florida Supreme Court. Lenamon & Walsh, P.A., 2307 S. Douglas Road, Suite 401, Miami, FL 33145; (305)444-7700;

His wife, Gloria Moschella, is a prosecutor for the State of Florida and has been for 12 years. Both graduated from Nova University in Ft. Lauderdale.

Um Can someone say Conflict Of Intrest????

From what NG had to say about him, I'd say he's not a very good attorney.

That's what I uderstand also...some of his clients got the death penalty.

That's what I uderstand also...some of his clients got the death penalty.

Well, when you represent clients who leave babies to be eaten by alligators...

Interesting ? about the conflict of interest-- it would seem like he gets around it since he does represent criminal defendants at the state level?

Terrance Lenamon
Terence M. Lenamon,"AV" rated, Board Certified Criminal Trial Lawyer. All State and Federal Criminal Matters. Death Qualified, Florida Supreme Court. Lenamon & Walsh, P.A., 2307 S. Douglas Road, Suite 401, Miami, FL 33145; (305)444-7700;

His wife, Gloria Moschella, is a prosecutor for the State of Florida and has been for 12 years. Both graduated from Nova University in Ft. Lauderdale.

How long have they been at their current positions?

If the answer is more than a year i would have to say NO conflict of interest

are they working the SAME case?

Nancy: 'Well, when you represent clients who leave babies to be eaten by alligators...'

That one blew me away last night.

Nancy: 'Well, when you represent clients who leave babies to be eaten by alligators...'

That one blew me away last night.

I know! I was looking at the "murder without a body" website one hooah wife posted on another thread and came across that case a couple weeks ago. It made me so sad.

How long have they been at their current positions?

If the answer is more than a year i would have to say NO conflict of interest

are they working the SAME case?

Are you working from the Rules of Professional Conduct/Responsibility? If you are, could you explain how this works out exactly? I'm not being snarky-- I get really tripped up with the conflicts rules!:waitasec::)

WFTV: "Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team.

Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row.

The other is serving five consecutive life sentences."

:dance::clap:

One of them is known as "The Miami Stranger." Harrel Franklin Braddy, 59, was sent to death row last year for literally feeding little Quatisha Maycock to the alligators in the Everglades after strangling her mother and leaving her for dead. The jury voted 11-1 for death. Braddy had already been convicted of choking a corrections officer. Lenamon had tried to convince the jury the little girl's murder was not intentional, but "a horrible mistake".
http://www.wftv.com/news/17772386/detail.html

Are you working from the Rules of Professional Conduct/Responsibility? If you are, could you explain how this works out exactly? I'm not being snarky-- I get really tripped up with the conflicts rules!:waitasec::)

it's just my honest opinion so no, i am not working from the Rules of Professional Conduct/Responsibility.

i don't see how they could ever work without conflict of interest (if you consider this conflict of interest)

WFTV: "Miami criminal defense attorney Terence Lenamon has joined the Casey Anthony defense team.

Two of the three high-profile murderers Eyewitness News knows he's defended are on death row.

The other is serving five consecutive life sentences."

:dance::clap:

This is good news!! Glad he is aboard, sounds perfect....:dance:

it's just my honest opinion so no, i am not working from the Rules of Professional Conduct/Responsibility.

I don't see how they could ever work without conflict of interest (if you consider this conflict of interest)

thank you! I agree that there has to be a way around it, otherwise the man would have married himself out of a job...
I'm studying for the Professional Responsibility exam to get admitted in my state and it's hard for me! :boohoo: I'll investigate...

I was interested and so I investigated. I don't think there would be a conflict of interest unless Lenamon's wife is prosecuting Casey (and I don't think she is)-- and even then, Casey could waive the conflict of interest.

Florida Rules of Professional Conduct
Rule 4-1.7(d) Lawyers Related by Blood or Marriage.

A lawyer related to another lawyer as parent, child, sibling, or spouse shall not represent a client in a representation directly adverse to a person who the lawyer knows is represented by the other lawyer except upon consent by the client after consultation regarding the relationship.

Didn't someone on NG say last night he has a "memorial wing on death row". Bwahahaha.

Not everyone is innocent. One can only make sure the guilty get a fair trial.

That is true, and I think that's the only thing Casey can hope for, a lawyer who can make sure she gets a fair trial, not get her off.

He has to be better than Baez. Anyone is better than Baez.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back