New "Dateline" - 2010.11.12 Kyron Horman case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dee10

Reaction score
NBC to air new "Dateline" program on Kyron Horman case

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A new Dateline NBC will explore the latest developments in the Kyron Horman case.

The show airs November 12 and will feature interviews with parents and kids from Skyline Elementary, where the 7-year-old was last seen on June 4.

Reporters will also interview a friend of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman.
http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/stor...on-Horman/Q9M7fUlIAkqy3Q_SNA5SNg.cspx?rss=191

This has also been added to Kyron's case calendar, so it will appear on the bottom of the forum index page under member's anniversaries on that date. :)

I don't know what it will be on.I'm am very interested in seeing it.Maybe it will be on that little Kyron was possibly seen outside the school? near a white truck with someone else and it wasn't Terri's truck and these kids possibly saw Kyron after Terri left the school.What are the latest developements in the case?

the newest That I know is
snip
Terri Horman Withdraws Request To See Child - Portland News Story - KPTV
Hmmm is near more. I sure hope something break before the show.

What developments...:(
most likely what has happened since the last special on the case... (((but was it dateline the first time??? I cannot remember)))...

((which has been a lot... there have been additional searches, etc))

moo of course

most likely what has happened since the last special on the case... (((but was it dateline the first time??? I cannot remember)))...

((which has been a lot... there have been additional searches, etc))

moo of course

Yes - Dateline aired "Little Boy Lost" over three months ago on July 26th

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266 (transcript)

I'm glad to see national media hasn't forgotten about Kyron and look forward to seeing this epsidode.

I doubt they would even do another show if not for all of the salacious details that have come out re: the divorce case...as there is really nothing else to report...

"Reporters will also interview a friend of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Dateline-to-air-new-Kyron-Horman-program-106785808.html

That's interesting. I wonder who that friend is - DeDe? And are Houze and company behind this possible PR attempt?

Let's just hope the friend being interviewed isn't JF the last interview she gave with GMA on 6-20-10, she told how Kyron has been in Terri's life since Kyron was 3 days old, and that Terri has been his primary caregiver. I really don't think Desiree could take hearing that again. I can't hardly believe Terri was in Kyron's life when he was 3 days old. I also couldn't take hearing how upset Terri was about the internet bloggers and not how upset she was about Kyron gone missing.
Hopefully there is a friend, of Terri, that we haven't heard about yet.

I wished they had scheduled interviews of all the thousands of persons that want justice for Kyron (I would think it would be easier to find those anyways!) instead of wasting air time on a person or persons that want to make excuses for Terri.

NBC to air new "Dateline" program on Kyron Horman case

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A new Dateline NBC will explore the latest developments in the Kyron Horman case.

The show airs November 12 and will feature interviews with parents and kids from Skyline Elementary, where the 7-year-old was last seen on June 4.

Reporters will also interview a friend of Kyron's step-mom Terri Moulton-Horman.
http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/stor...on-Horman/Q9M7fUlIAkqy3Q_SNA5SNg.cspx?rss=191

This should be enlightening! We learned alot from the last Dateline about Kyron, and I'm sure this one will have a few surprises.

I wished they had scheduled interviews of all the thousands of persons that want justice for Kyron (I would think it would be easier to find those anyways!) instead of wasting air time on a person or persons that want to make excuses for Terri.

Are you so sure that this friend of Terri's will have something good to say? Maybe she/he will be talking about how she was a fallen-down drunk. Maybe all the kids and mothers interviewed will be saying the same. Who knows?

Interesting that there's no mention of this new Dateline for Kyron on the BringKyronHome.org site. I'm sure Kaine & Desiree must know about it.

Interesting that there's no mention of this new Dateline for Kyron on the BringKyronHome.org site. I'm sure Kaine & Desiree must know about it.

Which is why I question the motivating party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member