Billie texts Clint about trading custody for house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her attorney will advise her not to leave Colorado City. I don't think she would dare, much as she might like to. Personally, I do not believe for one second that Billie Jean truly gives a damn what others, especially the public, think about her. That's spin from Richy C and her attorney. Quite the contrary, Billie Jean is very, very bold given the circumstances she is in.

I would hope so but I think the text was supposedly sent before the attorney was brought on?

Richy C was quite specific that BD cared about her appearance. She's made that quite apparent with her full makeup on and hair done in all interviews, even the very first ones.

MOO

One reason why, in case Clint does have a chance at future custody of DD, I am strongly opposed to support by any family member and by Clint himself of publicly verbalizing any defense of Clint's weed habit.

Just does not strike me as an intelligent move given the current circumstances of Clint's life.

In CD's defense, he may just partake on a Friday evening or over the week-end. Granted it is still illegal, but there are parents out there who partake of alcohol in the same manner, or could have a variety of addiction problems: alcohol, prescription drugs, work, regualar *advertiser censored* or even the internet. It doesn't take just substance abuse to be a bad parent. Personal experience: never seen a "mellow" person get violent..vs a drunk one....OTH, wouldn't want to be a co-habitant with one totally "burnt" from pot either.

Uh Billie, meet Terri Horman. She can tell you how bad texting is when you're under investigation for a missing child. OMG, I can't believe she did this!!!! *headdesk*

I'd like to see Clint file for divorce. Whatever the circumstances of the house as marital property are, move forward. The court can decide, the attorneys can barter. Would love to see Clint get his life together. A home for all of his children to live in with him, or to visit him in--whichever, doesn't matter. IMO, he should try to save his house-for himself and for his children. If that means paying BJD something, give it to her (if he can come up with it). Billie Jean is not going anywhere. I don't believe that she will regain custody of DD any time soon. H's missing. Unlikely, IMO, that she's alive. Divorce her, and try to keep your home for yourself and your children.

I'd like to see Clint file for divorce. Whatever the circumstances of the house as marital property are, move forward. The court can decide, the attorneys can barter. Would love to see Clint get his life together. A home for all of his children to live in with him, or to visit him in--whichever, doesn't matter. IMO, he should try to save his house-for himself and for his children. If that means paying BJD something, give it to her (if he can come up with it). Billie Jean is not going anywhere. I don't believe that she will regain custody of DD any time soon. H's missing. Unlikely, IMO, that she's alive. Divorce her, and try to keep your home for yourself and your children.

ITA. He REALLY needs to get a divorce from her like yesterday. I don't understand why he hasn't before now. I hope he gets one as fast as he can from her. He needs to make sure she can't legally screw him over because they're still married. I would hate to see that happen to him.

In CD's defense, he may just partake on a Friday evening or over the week-end. Granted it is still illegal, but there are parents out there who partake of alcohol in the same manner, or could have a variety of addiction problems: alcohol, prescription drugs, work, regualar *advertiser censored* or even the internet. It doesn't take just substance abuse to be a bad parent. Personal experience: never seen a "mellow" person get violent..vs a drunk one....OTH, wouldn't want to be a co-habitant with one totally "burnt" from pot either.

I agree, Holly. I am not against the legalization of marijuana, nor do I necessarily believe it makes Clint a poor father. My hunch, only a hunch though, is he is more than a weekend partaker.

Nonetheless, this is not, IMO, what a mature parent (CD is in his early 30's.) advertises and publicly defends under the current circumstances. He and family should bite the bullet on this issue right now, not publicly defend his habit.

ITA. He REALLY needs to get a divorce from her like yesterday. I don't understand why he hasn't before now. I hope he gets one as fast as he can from her. He needs to make sure she can't legally screw him over because they're still married. I would hate to see that happen to him.

I don't think Billie will give up ties to Clint without there being something to gain for herself. Without divorcing him, she still has her boyfriend living in their house and she maintains influence on Clint; I can see her playing the "I'm still your wife card" when she wants to lean on him.. Imo, Clint has responded to her tactics and supported her when things weren't going her way (at least, from what we've seen in regards to Hailey's case). Clint did say in a BTHN interview that he was initiating divorce proceedings. He said he and Billie had tried to stick out for the kids, but he wanted a divorce now. I hope he follows through too...

Uh Billie, meet Terri Horman. She can tell you how bad texting is when you're under investigation for a missing child. OMG, I can't believe she did this!!!! *headdesk*

BBM

I'd like to introduce Clint Dunn to Kaine Horman...

Somebody needs to introduce CD to someone....his denial of BD having anything to do with it is as bad as BD's denial of SA having something to do with it.

I am not a psychiatrist however, BD seeing her children as objects says quite alot.

It is like she sees them as inanimate objects like the house.

I wonder if she is the sociopath?

I don't think Billie will give up ties to Clint without there being something to gain for herself. Without divorcing him, she still has her boyfriend living in their house and she maintains influence on Clint; I can see her playing the "I'm still your wife card" when she wants to lean on him.. Imo, Clint has responded to her tactics and supported her when things weren't going her way (at least, from what we've seen in regards to Hailey's case). Clint did say in a BTHN interview that he was initiating divorce proceedings. He said he and Billie had tried to stick out for the kids, but he wanted a divorce now. I hope he follows through too...

Yep, he did say that....TY for reminding me. BD's up a creek. Thing that worries me about the divorce, is BD (with her penchant for lying) being ruthless in spitting out anything to try to throw a dark shadow over CD.

Somebody needs to introduce CD to someone....his denial of BD having anything to do with it is as bad as BD's denial of SA having something to do with it.

Yep, as much as I feel for Clint and believe that he has no knowledge regarding Hailey's disappearance, I can't get 100% behind him because he keeps swaying to and from supporting Billie's nonsense. I tend to believe he's (at least partly) in denial because accepting the most likely truth as to the guilty party(s) diminishes his hope of finding Hailey alive. But, sometimes I wonder if he has something to gain by supporting Billie, or something to lose by condemning her. If either is true, he needs to throw caution to the wind for Hailey's sake; Billie's reign of power is eroding quickly...

P.s. I don't think BD's in denial of anything SA's done; I think she's fully aware, accepting and complicit... JMO

Yep, he did say that....TY for reminding me. BD's up a creek. Thing that worries me about the divorce, is BD (with her penchant for lying) being ruthless in spitting out anything to try to throw a dark shadow over CD.

BBM
Yep. I believe it could be more than a Love Bond. But so what? In the meantime, Clint should stay away from anything that even gives the slightest impression of making poor choices.

LE isn't interested in CD. I say, call her bluff, Clint. Let her rip.

They've been "separated" for 3 years now with both living in different "arrangements". Texas is a 50/50 state (community property). The only way CD could keep the house without BD getting her half would be if CD inherited the house and we know he didn't. It's all 50/50 split for any property acquired during the marriage and any debt acquired during the marriage is split 50/50 too.

BD, IMO, is all about BD with one exception, SA. Pretty self evident considering what she hasn't done with regards to her missing daughter.

JMO, BD doesn't have a prayer in hello unless and until she spills what she knows to LE. The lawyer won't handle anything beyond the 3 misdemeanor charges, IMO. She can't come up with the retainer.

ALL JMO AND MOO!!

They've been "separated" for 3 years now with both living in different "arrangements". Texas is a 50/50 state (community property). The only way CD could keep the house without BD getting her half would be if CD inherited the house and we know he didn't. It's all 50/50 split for any property acquired during the marriage and any debt acquired during the marriage is split 50/50 too.

BD, IMO, is all about BD with one exception, SA. Pretty self evident considering what she hasn't done with regards to her missing daughter.

JMO, BD doesn't have a prayer in hello unless and until she spills what she knows to LE. The lawyer won't handle anything beyond the 3 misdemeanor charges, IMO. She can't come up with the retainer.

ALL JMO AND MOO!!

BBM
Thanks, for the info!

Yep, as much as I feel for Clint and believe that he has no knowledge regarding Hailey's disappearance, I can't get 100% behind him because he keeps swaying to and from supporting Billie's nonsense. I tend to believe he's (at least partly) in denial because accepting the most likely truth as to the guilty party(s) diminishes his hope of finding Hailey alive. But, sometimes I wonder if he has something to gain by supporting Billie, or something to lose by condemning her. If either is true, he needs to throw caution to the wind for Hailey's sake; Billie's reign of power is eroding quickly...

P.s. I don't think BD's in denial of anything SA's done; I think she's fully aware, accepting and complicit... JMO

BBM:

I've wondered about that too. I keep riding that roller coaster with CD; my gut keeps telling me he's ok, while my mind says :waitasec:. There is a teeny part of me that keeps wondering if in fact he could be hiding her....just because of the lack of trust in LE, not having anything done legally (divorce)...and just the mind set of taking care of their own in their own way. I don't think CD would ever do anything to hurt HD.

Epiphany, you're welcome.

If not inherited property, and neither can afford to buy the other out (custody and CS portion part of the deal is nonsense, IMO)>they can sell the property and split the proceeds? Mortgage on house?

If not inherited property, and neither can afford to buy the other out (custody and CS portion part of the deal is nonsense, IMO)>they can sell the property and split the proceeds? Mortgage on house?

They would have to sell the house, payoff any money owed on the house and then split the remaining proceeds 50/50.

They would be very hard pressed to find a buyer in CCity for that house, IMO. I'd be willing to bet it wouldn't even pass inspection. There isn't a buyer or lender that would touch that property without an inspection.

Is it not illegal to "trade" children for an object of monetary value???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong