a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. :) That's why I posted it. All the genius numbers peeps on WS'ers. :rocker:

Ok, it was June 3 in Monterey. Found the info, thanks to another wser post on another thread:

States Exhibit #237.005, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:10, Deposit $400.00 Acct Bal $548.65 Avail Bal $548.65, ACCT #8006

States Exhibit #237.006, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:11, Deposit $300.00 Acct Bal $240.43 Avail Bal $207.43, ACCT #7148

States Exhibit #237.007, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:15, Deposit $100.00, ACCT #7148

So my question now is, why go on the trip at all if she presumably had to borrow $800 from people to go - especially since it looks like acct #7148 had been overdrawn before the deposit, based on the balance? To me, that looks more like premeditation that she was going to beg, borrow or steal in order to get to Travis....

I keep expecting to see her plastered down hair spikes to just pop up anytime. That would be so funny especially considering her spikey testimony. jmo

LOL:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::what::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

To anyone who has EVER BEEN abused in childhood or in a partner relationship in any shape or form ALV has sold her soul to the devil here. She is a professional, she would know when she is being lied to, especially by someone up on a murder charge. I've been abused in every way and I'm NOT an abuser. I did some self destructive things in my teen years but accepted the responsibility for my own behavior, put myself through college and didn't blame anyone else. I seemed to always attract people who wanted to use me. FWIW I couldn't ever raise my hand to another even to protect myself and I cannot stand someone raising their voice to me. I run or leave! ALV insults me when she defends JA. Travis was the abused.

To anyone who has EVER BEEN abused in childhood or in a partner relationship in any shape or form ALV has sold her soul to the devil here. She is a professional, she would know when she is being lied to, especially by someone up on a murder charge. I've been abused in every way and I'm NOT an abuser. I did some self destructive things in my teen years but accepted the responsibility for my own behavior, put myself through college and didn't blame anyone else. I seemed to always attract people who wanted to use me. FWIW I couldn't ever raise my hand to another even to protect myself and I cannot stand someone raising their voice to me. I run or leave! ALV insults me when she defends JA. Travis was the abused.

:goodpost:

I agree ALV has really sold her soul. She's been hired by the DT, people who themelves are hired by the perpretators she counsels people about. Talking about drumming up her own business! I guess the truth will come out when JM crosses her.

I have to post this here, as I have been watching hearings for the trial ie. Chris Hughs etal. and I have to say because it is an OBSERVATION from the screen in front of me haha Jaun Martinez reminds me of my Cocker Spaniel "Dash" who looks very unassuming yet is an absolute hard *advertiser censored**........ here you go.....
View attachment 31325

I call him Big Daddy cause he took out 200lbs guy on my porch at night walk. ;)

Wow our cooker spaniels name is "Dash" as well. Okay back to topic

I made a video to explain it. I made it mostly for myself, in order to understand it myself, but put it up on my Youtube account for the casual trial watchers. I've seen all of JM's cross of Jodi and this slipped right past me.

Jodi Arias Trial - Did Jodi shoot or stab first - YouTube

Steely, that is a great video! Thank you so much. this would be a good exception to double post and put in the main thread? or to put a link to this 1 to get the comments in this thread? I just hate everyone not being able to see it and there are a lot of folks that don't know how to do all the threads we have here. I was number 8 to view it!:D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

The story goes beyond stupid when one knows that the man supposedly chasing her is naked. There is no way he would have chased her down the stairs and out of the house naked.

Maybe even in the heat of the moment, she still was looking out for his reputation?

My tongue is very much in cheek.

ooppss.

moo

Not only was he chasing her wet and naked, but while she was running from him "she could HEAR his footsteps" as she ran in the closet. Are you kidding me? Did she hear them on the carpet? :furious:

Steely, that is a great video! Thank you so much. this would be a good exception to double post and put in the main thread? or to put a link to this 1 to get the comments in this thread? I just hate everyone not being able to see it and there are a lot of folks that don't know how to do all the threads we have here. I was number 8 to view it!:D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I'm actually taking it down and editing it due to some things pointed out to me in the weekend thread.

Pasa, yes, I was thinking the same thing and found myself saying "this one time at band camp" out loud. Too funny! :floorlaugh:

I hope your furniture arrived on time so you have something to sleep on. What a wonderful new start for you and your brother.

Instead of chocolate eggs for Easter, I bought my daughters (adult of course) chocolate wine, it is so yummy and addicting. :great:

I bought my daughter's chocolate wine too. However they are not adults. :wink: It's just a little sleeping treat they will get on Tues-Thrus at about 12:30, while mama watches the trial for 7 hrs. :great:

JK folks. My kids are grown.

I bought my daughter's chocolate wine too. However they are not adults. :wink: It's just a little sleeping treat they will get on Tues-Thrus at about 12:30, while mama watches the trial for 7 hrs. :great:

JK folks. My kids are grown.

:seeya::seeya::seeya:Dmacky

Originally Posted by Kaddy Wonders View Post
JM showed the gunshot to be last under cross. When he showed the hall-dragging picture he asked her,"You didn't have the camera with you when you shot him, right?" (That's right.) "So this (sliced-throat dragging) needed to have happened before you shot him, right?" Answer: "THAT'S CORRECT."

I don't. But I recorded that part and just watched it again. It is word for word.

I just watched this again. I think JM took the dragging pic off the projector before he asked the second question. He has the ceiling pic on first and is asking a few questions about it ("we know something is happening in this picture..."). He then puts dragging pic on top of ceiling pic and asks a couple more questions. JM then removes the dragging pic, but leaves the ceiling pic on projector and asks "so this happened before you shot him, right?" Then you can see him put the dragging pic back on projector. You do have to watch closely, but I think she was answering the question in relation to the ceiling pic, not the dragging pic. :twocents:

Can anyone find me a time stamped photo of Travis' ceiling that Jodi claims was accidentally taken when she dropped the camera?

OMG you guys...I am so blown away right now I can't even barely type.

I just got home from a quick two night getaway and checked my mail for the first time in a few days and my mail box was FILLED with notes and cards and gifts for me and more importantly the Alexander family to pass along.

I'm so overwhelmed I haven't even really gone through them all yet. I'm just digesting the first things I saw but I had to stop and express my overwhelming gratitude. Hally, TorisMom and someone who I don't know your posting name but you are from Arkansas and shoot now the other one I don't remember your name either I'm so discombobulated right now with mind blowing gratitude.

Thank you so much.

The handmade bracelet with all the charms representing so many meaningful things to me with a handmade box with the inside showing a photo of my sister and I as a baby copied and affixed to the lid...ok now I'm bawling.

I was so out of it due to the Katie Wick thing the day I left, I literally left my house for 2 nights with my front door standing open (don't worry the security screen door was locked...but DUH!). I am just getting some of these things because i rushed out so fast i didn't check mail that day either.

I will write each of you individually too...I hope you see this. My Dad just arrived yesterday and i will show him each and every thing as well along with the beautifully heart felt letters.

You all make my life worth living!!! xoxoxox :seeya:

Aww, Katie you are so awesome, I love what you do for the TA family - you are the perfect vehicle for all the wonderful WS's. You deserve much of the love and kindness sent your way, that bracelet sounds cool btw. Thanks for taking the time and sharing your heart and experiences, I am still thinking about BB/giftgiver and the many likes of everyone here - that you so kindly share, and took on the responsibilities for. You're just the best sista. Or, more fitting for today - you're a good egg as well as the energizer bunny. : )

I shared your jubilee yesterday, we were outside in the sun, and scored the best cheeseburger I've ever had. It was just a perfect day. I am so happy to hear that you took a couple days off from the stresses going on around this trial and at home. I/we are here to re-fuel you, so re - read those cards when the Dr. orders it.

Hoppy Easter to everyone who believes.

Thank you so much..that's so kind of you...I hope you enjoy the weekend and Happy Easter to you!!!

Hi KDDJ,

Wow, it's official your name is in the court record in one of the most historical trials ever. You made the history books. You handled that very well, as soon as I think the DT cannot sink and lower, they always prove me wrong. I'm sorry that happened.

Happy Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member