a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to confess. I haven't watched much of her testi-baloney because I can't stomach her. What I have seen/heard has been offensive to me as a survivor of abuse. I'd rather pull weeds or get a root canal than listen to her. :)
:moo: MOO :moo:

As a survivor of abuse as well, I got a little bit of her testimony , but got lucky with out of town company for a week... I was a gracious hostess and refrained from trial watching save for a little on the couple of days I went to work...left me alot of time to watch the interrogation tapes this weekend ....:floorlaugh:

I have to confess. I haven't watched much of her testi-baloney because I can't stomach her. What I have seen/heard has been offensive to me as a survivor of abuse. I'd rather pull weeds or get a root canal than listen to her. :)
:moo: MOO :moo:

I hear you. These "experts" have been I think of differing motivations but still, really, is it worth it trying to help try to (impossibly) exonerate a sociopath like Arias? I'm suspecting ALV is a DP opponent which may be part of her motivation (internally). Those fighting against the DP fervently, imo, will take no prisoners trying to release an evil killer from prison in the name of the cause. Just my personal experience as you know.

Can anyone find me a time stamped photo of Travis' ceiling that Jodi claims was accidentally taken when she dropped the camera?

It is horribly hard to see in all the shots I have seen - but I made you something to show you it! Adjusted the hue and contrast to bring out the time for you - hope this helps.
timestampforSteely.jpg

Thing is though she would have been DRENCHED in blood from head to toe at the house and there wasn't really a sign of blood being tramped from the bathroom to the laundry room, out the door or garage or anything. She had to be pretty clean when she left the house I think.

Agreed... I kinda feel like she cleaned up quickly at Travis's but with the amount of blood she had to have on her...most likely there was still blood under her fingernails and whatever, therefore another clean up at a rest area..plus I think she cut her finger during the slaughter and it would have required more attention....who knows...she is such a nutcase....just seems like she prolly still had some mess on her somewhere after her clean up at Travis's...but what do I know...I have never committed a slaughter of a human being...
Seems like everytime I commit to one theory , I change my mind...one thing I do not waver on is that she cold bloodedly planned and carried out the slaughter of Travis and for that she deserves the Death Penalty...

Yes. :) That's why I posted it. All the genius numbers peeps on WS'ers. :rocker:

Ok, it was June 3 in Monterey. Found the info, thanks to another wser post on another thread:

States Exhibit #237.005, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:10, Deposit $400.00 Acct Bal $548.65 Avail Bal $548.65, ACCT #8006

States Exhibit #237.006, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:11, Deposit $300.00 Acct Bal $240.43 Avail Bal $207.43, ACCT #7148

States Exhibit #237.007, WaMu Monterey CA, 6/03/08 10:15, Deposit $100.00, ACCT #7148

So my question now is, why go on the trip at all if she presumably had to borrow $800 from people to go - especially since it looks like acct #7148 had been overdrawn before the deposit, based on the balance? To me, that looks more like premeditation that she was going to beg, borrow or steal in order to get to Travis....

Totally agree, LL!

The only thing that makes sense to me, is that Jodi needed $$ to get to Az so she could follow through on her plans to kill Travis.

I think she probably borrowed money from Matt and Darryl, hence the deposits. I think she sold Darryl a DVD that was 'stolen' (by Jodi) from the grandparents during the gun 'robbery'.

It is such nonsense to think it is believable that JA just wanted to take a 'photograhy roadtrip' when she didn't have any money. And she never connected with Darryl's sister, who was supposedly the reason for the trip, just not believable.

Agreed... I kinda feel like she cleaned up quickly at Travis's but with the amount of blood she had to have on her...most likely there was still blood under her fingernails and whatever, therefore another clean up at a rest area..plus I think she cut her finger during the slaughter and it would have required more attention....who knows...she is such a nutcase....just seems like she prolly still had some mess on her somewhere after her clean up at Travis's...but what do I know...I have never committed a slaughter of a human being...
Seems like everytime I commit to one theory , I change my mind...one thing I do not waver on is that she cold bloodedly planned and carried out the slaughter of Travis and for that she deserves the Death Penalty...

I hear you...and really those details don't matter in the end because they are just part and parcel of her evilness.

I have to wonder if a slight part of one of her many stories is true and if she didn't have on some kind of "Ninja" suit with her hair covered and face and even gloves so all she had to do was strip off her "murder suit" and throw it in a prepared garbage bag (I do think this was that premeditated) and change clothes and walk out all la de da. That neighborhood would be light at that time of evening and houses are VERY close together. She would have to look pretty normal to not get noticed, although I do think she'd pulled her car in to the garage.

We aren't? Should I remove my last post and this one? Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5 (Don't think anyone is following me on this one anyway :-( )

It's not that I'm not following...just that I'm having kind of a down time at the moment and even I have my limits on just how much evil of this chick I can even let in my head. In fact I need to go ride my bike or something to shift this......

I hear you...and really those details don't matter in the end because they are just part and parcel of her evilness.

I have to wonder if a slight part of one of her many stories is true and if she didn't have on some kind of "Ninja" suit with her hair covered and face and even gloves so all she had to do was strip off her "murder suit" and throw it in a prepared garbage bag (I do think this was that premeditated) and change clothes and walk out all la de da. That neighborhood would be light at that time of evening and houses are VERY close together. She would have to look pretty normal to not get noticed, although I do think she'd pulled her car in to the garage.

I have kicked around the same ideas with the Ninja suit as well...and you are absolutely correct...haha as my dear Aunt Nita would have said..."Honey, all that don't amount to a hill of beans"...bottom line is she is GUILTY and deserves the DP...and I can so see her walking out of there all la de da....

It's not that I'm not following...just that I'm having kind of a down time at the moment and even I have my limits on just how much evil of this chick I can even let in my head. In fact I need to go ride my bike or something to shift this......

Breathe chicky !!! I have to admit that a week of house guests was very good for my soul in the midst of all this evilness...Enjoy your day !

Thing is though she would have been DRENCHED in blood from head to toe at the house and there wasn't really a sign of blood being tramped from the bathroom to the laundry room, out the door or garage or anything. She had to be pretty clean when she left the house I think.

I think she showered at Travis's before she left. But cleaned her cut fingers or changed bandages at the campground while she disposed of some items.

I have a place in mind and need to take a road trip to see if what I think is in the ballpark. Even if it's not the place, I need to visit it to get it out of my head. :)

God is with you sweetheart! :) You are working in the name of Justice, and the respect I have for you is boundless! :blowkiss:

I understand this. I know it's not the same, but I lost a family member to suicide & it's easy to get lost in darkness sometimes. When I see the crime scene photos & descriptions of other evil things I feel such despair. But katiecoolady I feel a real light that comes from you, your goodness & strength shines. There are givers & takers in this world & you are certainly a giver. Just remember to look after yourself & let the light in.

A thought just came to me. Travis thought she left, and that is when she took her luggage (as she calls it) to the car. She then pulled her car into the garage got her weapons and went upstairs.
I hadn't thought about the garage, until you mentioned it, but it makes perfect sense.

I think Jodi would have wanted to rid herself of the gun as soon as possible. I really think that gun will be found one day, I wonder if that keeps her awake at night. I hope so

I wonder if there are any organized groups with metal detectors looking for the gun. I think she got rid of a bag with the gun, knife, socks, clothes, and the missing car mats from the car she rented. Its must be buried somewhere off the beaten path or at the bottom of a lake. She traveled over 2800 miles. Could that trip also have included Crater Lake? That was the next place she wated to go to with Travis. Maybe that was where she got rid of a bag. The lake is over 1000 feet deep. This area is North of Yreka. Its possible she drove around with these items in her trunk until she was ready to get rid of it. Thats my gut speaking. If she was sloppy or in a rush to get rid of these items, they would have been found.

The rental car guy said the car she rented had a strong smoke smell when she returned it. She likely burned them and guarded them as they burned. One of those metal trash cans found at campgrounds would have worked well for that if nobody else was there.

Yes, someone is trying to organize a search. They've put a video on You Tube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CskWKO3gW2E

I also think she stopped in a campground. There is one on Rte. 93 in the search area. It has sinks, toilets and drinking water. Campsites have fire pits. It also claims to have blue pools, desert flowers and photographic scenery. Sounds like Jodi's type of place, she'd been camping before.
350637e0-ed81-438a-b240-250ebd4c13d5_zps3c0e9178.jpg

http://www.camparizona.com/Campsites/WesternCampsites/Burro_Creek.html

Here's the new video;

Due to the rule about not showing crime scene photos on the site I have linked it. Please like the video if you would. TIA

Just thought you should know that the foot arrow is correct in the picture b/c it is pointing at Travis' foot - not Jodi's foot.

The side ja's family sits on is also the public side of the courtroom. The side Travis's family sits on is reserved for family, family friends, and media.
The rest of us sit behind the family of ja. So, while it may look like she has support, she does not.
I think that is why we're given "the talk" before we go inside. We sit behind ja's family and we're told not to make remarks or faces about the family or defendant because it can be heard. If "D" hears anyone saying anything she doesn't like about ja or her family she reports it.

I know what you mean, I have wondered the same thing about her past. Usually the media digs up every and any thing on a defendant and their family, but next to nothing on this one.

She was born in Salinas and later moved to Yreka. I don't know how much of her life was spent in each place.

I've been meaning to ask: How did "D" become enmeshed with JA and her family? Did she know them before or is she, like the dude who scored his 15 minutes of fame claiming she would be acquitted, someone who cozied up to JA after the fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam