6/9/13 Katie Wick/Sheryl McCollum/Mark Redwine

I am trying to listen to it now, but really loud music is playing OVER the talking and I cannot hear anything? Is it a problem on my end?

ETA:: OOPSIE, I had some otfher weird phantom window open...

I tuned in at a minute or so after 8pm and it seemed the show was going well. It was just Mark Redwine, though. I hope I got the right show!

Again Sheryl is spreading misinformation about the "*advertiser censored**ing" *???ns" statement. Sheryl keeps saying that that comment was added in by someone. There is absolutely no evidence of that. None that I can find. Can she please provide a website or some evidence that what she is saying is true?????

Quoting Sheryl:
"It has to be base on fact"
"If you can't prove it they you should not say it"

It's true; the comments on the tape were looped over and over by many different networks. But claiming someone added the word at the network and then played that tape over and over? That is false information. The info she is spreading about the word
coon being inserted is absolutely without merit and is not fact based. I agree with other posters, link please to prove as fact.

So both Zimmerman and the prosecutors agree that Zimmerman said "*advertiser censored**ing punks". The comment on the tape is real and was not added by someone.

Tricia - good luck with your show. I can't listen to Sheryl anymore.

Thank you for posting the link.

We will be opening one trial thread on Monday and see how it goes.

Also Sheryl McCollum will be on my show Sunday. I'll be posting a link a bit later.
BBM

Thanks, Tricia!

Hopefully it will go smooth..... :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member