GUILTY NC - Lynn Jackenheimer, 33, murdered, Hatteras Island, 3 July 2012

I think he does too. My theory is it is a younger woman, probably someone who works nights. In order for him to have someone help him w/o knowing who he is, this person has to not really care about the news or read papers (either online or otherwise). This person would be out mostly at night thus avoiding seeing the flyers (because it is dark), and sleeps during the day. This person would have to be fairly easily manipulated (younger than him).

He's a fairly good looking guy, probably articulate, a smooth talker. I could see him manipulating a younger girl with self-esteem issues into helping him.

I'd put a lot of flyers down near bars and where nightlife is most active.

I agree with your theory. I'll also add that news about Lynn's murder has fallen off the radar for most major big city news outlets in Ohio. Once her body was found in NC, the news coverage really slowed down, with very little recent coverage of the manhunt for Nathan.

For that reason, its very possible that someone could be helping him who isn't aware that he's wanted for Lynn's murder. Perhaps we need to get the news media in the big cities (Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus, Youngstown, etc.) to run some stories about the manhunt for Nathan.

Ironically, in many of the "I Almost Got Away With It Shows" - it's the fugitive's new girlfriend who has a fight with the perp and tells LE where he is... so if Nate has met someone who is helping him, it may eventually be his undoing.

I think he does too. My theory is it is a younger woman, probably someone who works nights. In order for him to have someone help him w/o knowing who he is, this person has to not really care about the news or read papers (either online or otherwise). This person would be out mostly at night thus avoiding seeing the flyers (because it is dark), and sleeps during the day. This person would have to be fairly easily manipulated (younger than him).

He's a fairly good looking guy, probably articulate, a smooth talker. I could see him manipulating a younger girl with self-esteem issues into helping him.

I feel like this is probably a very likley scenario. I worry that he might be taking advantage of someone with a kind heart looking to help someone down on their luck. I would have hoped that with him being low on funds maybe a desperate move of theft would get him caught. I dont see him trying to rob someone but take advantage of a situation where a family is out of town something along those lines. With nothing coming up from that type of situation it leads me to believe someone is taking care of him. I have a feeling he isnt in Ohio though... not sure why but I think he might want to be somewhere with less media coverage. I dunno. I stumbled on this case by chance because I had been looking a different case and being from Ohio myself I took a personal interest in this. I think like another poster said a tip from someone who has come in contact with him will have him caught. I hope its soon I check everyday to see if he been located!!

I wonder if lynn had a support order out against him before all this?
The news has never said.

There are so many rv and camp parks in Ohio. It would be so easy to hide. I have a few friends that have campers at spots all over the state. They use those as vacation spots.

He has to have somebody helping him....IMO.

I agree, I think someone has to be helping him. I don't think he made enough money or had enough fore-site to have enough money saved in anticipation of her murder so he could go into hiding for a long period of time. MHOO

I read that he is a registered polysomnographic technologist. Ok, there he'd have a chance of meeting women when they had testing done.

Did he have a relationship with anyone when he and Lynn split up? My guess is that he had one while they were together. I'm sure LE has had all his phone records analyzed. Wonder about his work phone? A lot, if not most of the sleep tests are done at night. He'd have a lot of time to chat on the phone or online during the night if that's when he worked. Here's a link about the job he does - his is described toward the bottom of the page:

http://www.aastweb.org/JobDescriptions.aspx

I agree with the above posts about someone with low self esteem helping him. I think however that she would think that he's been "wronged" by Lynn and the world, so she needs to protect him. Girls in situations like that not only lie to themselves, they tend to rationalize away all the crappy things their partners do, just so they have "someone" and don't have to be alone. :(

I also hope they have family members under a close watch...

all MHOO :moo::moo::moo:

I'm sure the LE is.......but I hope they have checked all property records of all his kin and close friends. Find out if any of them go camping regularly. For those that don't know....Ohio has tons and tons of rivers/pond/lakes/quarries. There are millions of campsites scattered everywhere.

The other night I watched one of those "the first 48" and they were trying to find this guy that shot somebody. They interviewed shooters parents. They sounded so honest. About 5 mths later, they finally caught the shooter. Guess what they found in his bag? A ticket where his mom was wiring him money the whole time.

I am not saying that's what NS's parents are doing. I'm just saying.....to wire somebody money is easy. You can do it online. You can do western union online. You can do paypal. You can even buy a pre-paid credit card....and somebody can load money on it for you.

The longer he is not found, the more I think this was something he had planed, maybe as "plan B" if he couldn't get back with Lynn. Maybe it was even "plan A" all along..

At first I wondered why he confessed to strangling Lynn, but if he had a plan in place, it might have done out of confidence he won't get caught.

Snicky - the Youtube video is mentioned in this article. I am surprised that they didn't link to it!!

Nate, you can run, you can hide, but it can't last forever dude!! You will be found - maybe even today!

they linked to a huffington post article at the bottom that has the video....but i agree, wish they would have linked the video direct

if it's not family or someone he knows helping him, then this has been my theory all along

...At first I wondered why he confessed to strangling Lynn....

well he didn't confess because he thought he deserved punishment because he ran & he didn't confess so that her body would be found sooner than later because he never gave a location for it...soooooo

read that statement above that you made to yourself again...then think this "what are the reasons kids tell/confess to parents/family when they do something wrong?"....then you can draw your own conclusion...i definitely have mine already

two newer Wanted posters i did....please share if you can...ty

wanted072612BWfinal-newplate.jpg

wanted080412BWdisguises.jpg

I've just read this whole thread and I am lost for words.

The video of her being laid to rest had me balling my eyes out.

The sooner they find this SOB the better,I just hope he hasn't taken the easy way out.

Thinking of all Lynn's family and friends,especially those poor babies

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Morning all!
Is Hollbrook being sought in connection or they just listed him in a seperate incident in the same article?

I agree with you who have said he probably has someone helping him out -- with a place to stay and with food, etc.
He very likely changed his appearance as much as possible -- I certainly would if I were on the run for murder -- fer shure. He could have dyed his hair and beard (if he has one) red or blond, etc, grown a beard or long sideburns, etc.

One things that has not been mentioned, seems to me, is if he is making any ATM withdrawals. From my tech experience in banking, an account can have a use alert put on it, or it can be hot-carded to capture his card, etc., etc. Or he could have a helper who has money if he needs it. But if he is "parked" somewhere with a helper, he shouldn't need much money.

He could be in a cabin in the woods somewhere -- knew of one or broke into one (a la Ted Bundy). With access to food, that's about all he would need. There's always fast-food or grocery store outside trash cans, or flipping burgers at some dive somewhere -- that would also give him access to a bathroom. Some rescue mission food line, who knoze??

someone has to be hiding him out,i don't see how he could go unnoticed for so long.i just hope whoever it is finally gains a conscience and gives him up.

Oh PLEASE let TODAY be the day that Nate is captured and justice begins for Lynn!!!

:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back