Baez files motion to keep KC out of court -

WFTV just reported that the jail said they are ready and willing to use force on KC if she refuses. This was what I found on thier site in the Stickland ruling:
*snip*

"In the past, Casey Anthony has been cooperative when she's been ordered to do something, but the jail is prepared to use force if necessary, as they would with any other inmate, if she refuses to go.

Casey didn't want to show up for court the last time. She told corrections officers she didn't care if she was found in contempt of court, she was not going, until she was told the judge had just ordered her to show."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18596475/detail.html

Ha! Seems KC is getting a wake up call! No matter what daddy says, YOU aren't the boss, KC! The jail employees and the JUDGE don't work for YOU!

WFTV just reported that the jail said they are ready and willing to use force on KC if she refuses. This was what I found on thier site in the Stickland ruling:
*snip*

"In the past, Casey Anthony has been cooperative when she's been ordered to do something, but the jail is prepared to use force if necessary, as they would with any other inmate, if she refuses to go.

Casey didn't want to show up for court the last time. She told corrections officers she didn't care if she was found in contempt of court, she was not going, until she was told the judge had just ordered her to show."

ew!
Thanks for linking to this update! I'm with the majority on this one in feeling very satisfied that Casey will be forced to attend the hearing.

I'm still astounded by this even being an issue. Casey Anthony needs to realize that what people may or may not be thinking/saying about the size and shape of her body should be like #99090909099999 on the list of things she needs to worry about.

Casey purportedly doesn't want the attention she gets when she goes to court, but the defense's motion was, IMO, passive-aggressive attention-seeking behavior. Her mind is SO foul.:furious:

I hope Baez is wearing his diapers tomorrow ... I have a feeling it ain't gonna be pretty.

If I ever got a response like that from a judge I would be sceeered.

JMHO

I still do not understand why she is not in general population like everybody else. This would feed her "its all about me" complex because she already is being treated special.

They need to keep her in protective custody due to the fact this is a high profile case and most importantly she has not been convicted of the crime......yet. Once convicted I do hope she will go into the general population like all the rest of the convicted felons. I hope she will have to live in fear of bodily harm for the rest of her miserable life in prison...just like all the other inmates do.

Now that we know motions were denied and KC will be forced to appear in court tomorrow, will or can we have a new thread for tomorrows hearing? I have never started a thread here, so I don't know if it's appropriate or not at this point.

Now that we know motions were denied and KC will be forced to appear in court tomorrow, will or can we have a new thread for tomorrows hearing? I have never started a thread here, so I don't know if it's appropriate or not at this point.

I'd wait :). I think a thread will probably be started right before the hearing begins tomorrow.

I think KC is strting to realize shes gonna have to change tactics. The "Im innocent, being framed, victim, all-about-me" as well as the "Im KC and I do what i want cuz I will stomp my lil feet until I get my way" schtick is over.

Her next trick: start throwing everyone under the bus.

I read about how angry fellow WS'ers get about her purchases, etc..but remember..even with those, a radio, maybe a small tv with 3 channels, in a 8x8 cell...for someone who texted, talked, spent hours on the internet, had lots of social events...trust me..shes going nuts. Case in point- her video's BEGGING her parents to get her out.

By March she'll be insane. Then in April, hopefully, she gets a treat..she gets to ride in the prison bus and llok out the slots in the window on the way to GenPop. BWAHAAHAHAHHA

Stations to Offer Live Coverage of Case.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...ny-case-judge-rules-she-must-be-in-court.html

From above article~~

"Hornsby questioned why Baez was fighting to let Anthony stay out of court. "The only logic I can personally see in something like this is if you're trying to keep your client isolated so they don't know what's going on, so they don't know the big picture," Hornsby said. "

I just want to say, " AMEN "!!!

WFTV just reported that the jail said they are ready and willing to use force on KC if she refuses...

If she were really smart she would make them use force....since she's probably given up on the Nanny defense story...now's the time to start playing the mental card.

Perhaps if she has to swear before the court again like her last appearance she should start calling herself Zanny and refering to JB as Daddy?

I hope Baez is wearing his diapers tomorrow ... I have a feeling it ain't gonna be pretty.

If I ever got a response like that from a judge I would be sceeered.

JMHO
Snap!! I agree 100%

This may not be exactly on topic on this thread, but where do inmates keep the stuff they order from the commissary? Do they keep all this in their, er, "room"? Or do they have to keep it somewhere else and ask when they want something, like the makeup or paper or whatever?

What up with how she look or what people said. I hope the judge rip them both a new one.

1630 (4:30pm) Friday Sydney Time

Really dumb question, but isn't Australia the other side of the International Dateline? Wouldn't it be Saturday there? Or perhaps you all are talking about Austria and not Australia.

You don't think she's wanting to wear the Flag again, do you?

Sister Mary Wanna, do you think her flag costume is the same flag we see flying outside the Anthony home?

back on topic :)

Really dumb question, but isn't Australia the other side of the International Dateline? Wouldn't it be Saturday there? Or perhaps you all are talking about Austria and not Australia.

You're right, they are 15 hours ahead. It's 2:39 PM, Friday the 30th at this time....in Sydney anyway, so it could be off by a hour or so in different parts of OZ

This may not be exactly on topic on this thread, but where do inmates keep the stuff they order from the commissary? Do they keep all this in their, er, "room"? Or do they have to keep it somewhere else and ask when they want something, like the makeup or paper or whatever?

If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that they are allowed to keep their purchases in their "room." Everything is checked before they receive it so they would be allowed to have it.

You're right, they are 15 hours ahead. It's 2:39 PM, Friday the 30th at this time....in Sydney anyway, so it could be off by a hour or so in different parts of OZ

I thought someone had told the person from Australia who asked about it that the hearing would be at 4:30 pm Friday their time. It would be Saturday their time, right? 11:30 Saturday?

As you can tell, figuring out time zones isn't my forte.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back