NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drop could of come from a blow to the mouth that snapped the tooth..... :(

MOO

Or that snpped the tooth and also bit the tongue. Or scraped the tongue with the snapped tooth? Tongues bleed quite a lot.

I put this question out there a couple of days ago. WAS Allison at the cross country on the Thursday?

According to the above she was as someone apparently spoke to her during the cross country.

I think it was Caseclosed sorry can't find the reply who answered and said she was not at the cross country only in the school pick up line in the afternoon.

Where was OW staying on that Thursday night as it seems she was in Brisbane and had also attended the cross country as someone else saw her there apparently.

I wonder if Allison was not at the cross country why that was as it seems she would attend most of the girls school stuff.

OW said she last spoke to Allison on the Wednesday night.

Were they both Allison and OW at the cross country???

Im just really confused about this point as with most other aspects of the case?

I dont think we are going to find that out.

Initially, GBC was there with Allison.

Then she wasn't there (Allison).

Then a man came in and said his wife saw Olivia and Gerard there.

Then, Allison supposedly just came at the end to pick the kids up.

Then earlier in this thread, someone mentioned she was there. Was the Cross Country held at the school? The person did say they spoke to llison at the school the day of the cross country.......Maybe if the locations were different, that meant she picked them up from the cross country location and bought them back to school.

Virgos tend to be hypochondriacs too, from what I've heard. Also neat and ordered.

Hehe..... I can't stand doctors and have to be on deaths door before I'll go, and my house is a testament to how disorganised I CAN be, and I'm a Virgo. From what I know there are 2 types for every star sign, I'm definitely not in the 'usual' Virgo category ;)

MOO

2) If there were no EXTERNAL injuries (very SPECIFICALLY worded I believe) evidenced how could there be so much blood?

3) Are those huge luminesced dripping stains actually where he tried to clean away the small smear/s of blood ie small bit of blood but huge amounts of water/cleaning fluids caused all that big mess and lots of dripping? Like he threw a bucket of water over the
'blood stains' and it's all mixed up together?

http://blog.seattlepi.com/dempsey/2011/04/08/amanda-knox-bloody-footprints-tested-negative-for-blood/

"Amanda Knox supposedly showered in this bloody bathroom, which is actually painted with the phenolphthalein. It instantly turns pink in the presence of blood, but after a few minutes, oxidizes and turns pink everywhere, producing the effect seen here. In fact, the room had only minor blood stains that Knox took for menstural blood, since she lived in a flat full of women."

Third picture on the right ... Luminol leaves a mess by nature, this is what you are seeing in the photos of ABC's car, the mess from the Luminol, not the blood.

This photo made people wrongly think there was a bloodbath in the bathroom, when actually they were looking at the Luminol.

Hehe..... I can't stand doctors and have to be on deaths door before I'll go, and my house is a testament to how disorganised I CAN be, and I'm a Virgo. From what I know there are 2 types for every star sign, I'm definitely not in the 'usual' Virgo category ;)

MOO

I should've added the my mother IS the typical Virgo and we drive each other up the wall ;p

MOO

I am a virgo and am a slob and so unorganised and only a bit of a hypochondriac lol.

Hubby is a Virgo.....He is "only" a bit of a hypochondriac too.....But sheesh, im a Taurean and i am too....lol

He is organised and very neat......But he aint no serial killer.... :floorlaugh:

MOO

We must be twins then lol, I have only been the the doctor twice in 12 years and that was only for really bad kidney infections.

I remember reading on a link here that murderers who plan to murder, usually only plan up to the murder - not after. That would make some sense in this case.

That was me. I heard it on a tv show only last week. I think it may have been a late night episode of COPS.

I thought that she was a regular morning walker, even though she didn't necessarily like it. If Allison was even a semi-regular walker, you'd think that her husband would not worry until after her usual return home time.

6.20 - 6.40 doesn't seem to be what would normally be regarded as late for returning from a morning walk. If she left home at 530am(!!!) and walked for an hour, she would be home at 6.30am.

An extra 10 mins shouldn't ring alarm bells. She could have stopped to chat &/or popped into the corner shop.

If I was seriously concerned about a loved one in this situation, I would hop in the car immediately and drive around all likely walking routes. I would do this before ringing 000. Afterall, wouldn't you feel silly if your loved one arrived at the same time as the police. If everyone who's partner was a "little bit late" returning home called 000, we would need x500 the number of police that we have.

In all likelihood, A had asked him to do the school run and get the girls ready and told him what time she had to leave home by. So that part adds up, but the rest of the story doesn't IMO. Don't know why you'd look up the police website and then dial 000 if someone had been missing for less than an hour.

Other thing I can't work out is googling psychiatrists westside brisbane!

I originally thought the media reports meant the sleepover was on the Friday but I became convinced that a murder wouldn't have happened with the kids there, so took on other WS's thoughts that the sleepover was on the Thursday.

The report on murdering husbands that someone posted last night said it's amazing that most murders (or at least a surprising number, can't recall which) happen when the children are at home.

Common sense would suggest what you have said I agree. I just found it amusing that some people wouldn't even consider it as a possibility though.

It's like the location of where the body was dumped.
I still think it was further up the creek, others think under the bridge. I am happy to accept both as possible, yet others can't seem to accept one or the other. Until QPS confirm something as a fact, it's always a rumour in my opinion.

In all likelihood, A had asked him to do the school run and get the girls ready and told him what time she had to leave home by. So that part adds up, but the rest of the story doesn't IMO. Don't know why you'd look up the police website and then dial 000 if someone had been missing for an hour.

Other thing I can't work out is googling psychiatrists westside brisbane!

I'm stumped about the Psychiatrists too. I'm sure if Allison had been seeing one, they would've approached QPS.

MOO

Luminol would also pick up urine, yes?

http://www.tech-faq.com/luminol.html

"Blood is not the only substance that triggers Luminol. Copper, bleach, horseradish, urine, fecal matter, and animal blood can all distort investigations that involve Luminol because they cause the Luminol to glow everywhere that these substances are located. Also, luminol prevents other tests from being performed on the substance that has been sprayed with it, although DNA can still be safely extracted for further tests."

I thought that she was a regular morning walker, even though she didn't necessarily like it. If Allison was even a semi-regular walker, you'd think that her husband would not worry until after her usual return home time.

6.20 - 6.40 doesn't seem to be what would normally be regarded as late for returning from a morning walk. If she left home at 530am(!!!) and walked for an hour, she would be home at 6.30am.

An extra 10 mins shouldn't ring alarm bells. She could have stopped to chat &/or popped into the corner shop.

If I was seriously concerned about a loved one in this situation, I would hop in the car immediately and drive around all likely walking routes. I would do this before ringing 000. Afterall, wouldn't you feel silly if your loved one arrived at the same time as the police. If everyone who's partner was a "little bit late" returning home called 000, we would need x500 the number of police that we have.

ABC was meant to be leaving for the conference at 7am though so she should have been home getting ready by that time.

http://www.tech-faq.com/luminol.html

"Blood is not the only substance that triggers Luminol. Copper, bleach, horseradish, urine, fecal matter, and animal blood can all distort investigations that involve Luminol because they cause the Luminol to glow everywhere that these substances are located. Also, luminol prevents other tests from being performed on the substance that has been sprayed with it, although DNA can still be safely extracted for further tests."

Yes and I bet someone involved was wetting himself senseless:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa