The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might make a fortune from this case being solved?

I will make a fortune regardless of the outcome. There is no "might" about it.

Again, I hope that you all succeed in finding the remains; wherever they may be. If you have some alternate areas that you are checking, I hope it works out for you. Just one piece of advice: "Don't let Hurricane give you advice on mercury dental fillings...LOL."

I will make a fortune regardless of the outcome. There is no "might" about it.

Again, I hope that you all succeed in finding the remains; wherever they may be. If you have some alternate areas that you are checking, I hope it works out for you.
Thats good you found an ANGLE to make a buck. I am sure that was the vision you have'nt posted. So tell me how you even knew it was Stacy McCall in your vision? You are from Michigan correct? How did you even get involved with this case.

Thats good you found an ANGLE to make a buck. I am sure that was the vision you have'nt posted. So tell me how you even knew it was Stacy McCall in your vision? You are from Michigan correct? How did you even get involved with this case.

I am more interested in what leads you are following. Which areas are you considering searching? Missouri Mule talks about other areas, but I don't remember reading anywhere where he names them.

If you want to search other areas, I am supportive of that. I hope it all works out for you :)

I do know that running people off this board isnt gonna solve this case. Many people put time and research into this and the discussion should not be hijacked because you have your own agenda.

You are right. At times, I can be overbearing. It is because I am passionate about what I do; just like everybody else here. I do apologize if I have inadvertently "run people off the board". It was clearly not my intention.

With that being said; it is in my best financial interest to be supportive in everyone's efforts here. I will be pulling for all of you to succeed in this endeavor.

I am more interested in what leads you are following. Which areas are you considering searching? Missouri Mule talks about other areas, but I don't remember reading anywhere where he names them.

If you want to search other areas, I am supportive of that. I hope it all works out for you :)
Well you have to establish trust to get my leads. You see there is no money in this for me, I do this because I like to research and this is a just cause. God blessed me with a little bit of ability and I use it the best I can. I am not fortunate enough to have personal visits from the almighty, so I have to do the work. You can too, everything I have is available with a little bit of time and effort.

I take it that this was a second tip and not "the" tip that generated so much interest. I'm referring to the tip about the information of "vital interest" that the SPD seemed so interested in. That particular segment of AMW consisted of the original lead detective and the McCalls and it took up much of the program and there was a bank of telephone operators taking information. Somehow that particular call was disconnected and to the best of my knowledge never recontacted the SPD. But if I am mistaken, then I stand to be corrected.

I understand that SPD's Doug Thomas was the detective who spent most of the time on this case. He may now be retired and it would be helpful if he or someone from the department would simply clear up some of these questions. I don't know why it would be so "classified" to simply state that the call in question turned out to be without substance. What I don't understand and will never understand is why the SPD is seemingly so unwilling to periodically go over the facts and a basic summary of the case to bring the public up to speed. From what I have been told by someone with access to the department is that they flatly refuse to even discuss the case. I don't get that. I'd like to believe that they are trying to fake out the culprits but I tend to doubt that is the case.

Here's where we left off. Let's pick it up from here. What do we know about this AMW disconnected call? This is the one that came from Florida, right?

Here's where we left off. Let's pick it up from here. What do we know about this AMW disconnected call? This is the one that came from Florida, right?

That is my understanding. Something to the effect that there was "vital information" that the SPD was interested in hearing but that the caller evidently got cold feet and never contacted them again after being cut off by the switchboard. There was of course the brother of the murder victim who contacted the police sometime after the abductions who also lived in Florida but it shouldn't have been him since he had no reason to withhold information and in fact pushed very hard to get the SPD to investigate his sister's killer; a conviction that was later overturned by the Florida Supreme Court.

It is conceivably possible that one of the relatives of two of the victims contacted the police during this program as it is known that that person is or was in Florida during some periods of time since the abductions.

My own sense is that it was neither the brother of the murder victim or the relative of the abducted women but a third as yet unidentified person. The identity of that person remains unknown to this day; at least to the general public. If the police have this information it has never been released to the public.

It is only my opinion and nothing more but I believe both the SPD and the prosecuting attorney wish to see this case disappear from the public discussion. They either do not know or are unwilling to share information that would explain what happened. All we can do is to extrapolate from known facts what likely went down that night. We can also be certain that Stacey's spirit didn't materialize one night as has been alleged. And it is a real shame that this thread has been hijacked for personal reasons in this fashion. What we have here is the tragic abductions and brutal and senseless murders of three vital women; two with their whole lives ahead of them. And there is little to nothing we can do as private citizens to move the case to a solution. As frustrated as we are, it is doubly tragic to the victim's families who have had to endure this nearly sixteen years of unanswered questions with no closure.

You are right. At times, I can be overbearing. It is because I am passionate about what I do; just like everybody else here. I do apologize if I have inadvertently "run people off the board". It was clearly not my intention.

With that being said; it is in my best financial interest to be supportive in everyone's efforts here. I will be pulling for all of you to succeed in this endeavor.

Ken, as you may have already guessed, you've been banned from Websleuths. Take your trash elsewhere.

This thread was too long and way off topic, so I've closed it. I'll begin a new thread on this topic, but I will leave a warning that any more disruptions and more posters will find themselves locked out.

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members