Cindy was going to commit Suicide?? CLOSED FOR REVIEW CHECK BACK LATER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Cynthia is talking about "Munchausen's Suicide by Proxy"?
She writes the note then tells George to do it for her?

What would a suicide note from Cindy look like anyway ? That might be an idea for a new thread...

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with one's self.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The cause of this disorder is unknown. Narcissistic personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood and is marked by disregard for the feelings of others, grandiosity, obsessive self-interest, and the pursuit of primarily selfish goals.
Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

* Reacts to criticism with feelings or rage, shame, or humiliation
* Takes advantage of others to achieve own goals
* Has feelings of self-importance
* Exaggerates achievements and talents
* Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
* Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
* Requires constant attention and admiration
* Lacks empathy (i.e. how cruel she was to Miss Gonzales)

Cindy wanted the focus back on her. Can you imagine any good reason to have divulged that? It really harms KC because the inference one can draw is that she was despondent knowing the baby was gone, her daughter would spend her life in jail and just maybe part of it was her fault for the big physical fight the night they left the house. If she believed the baby was alive, she would have wanted to live to find her and protect the baby, so this was not a good thing to help her daughter. It is all about Cindy, all the time. Tomorrow they will ask for donations for their cause. I think it is shameful that CBS allowed this commercial., because if they ask for money, that is tantamount to what it is. imo

I agree that Cindy is a narcissist. I can though see many reasons why she trotted out this load of suicidal twaddle.
Did you notice the way George turned to her with "sudden" surprise?
"No one knows about this," she softly added to his bad acting.
Pure theatrics.
She thinks she is casting Casey in a altruistic light. She saved me from certain death, or whatever... This LIE serves several purposes. Yes, it puts the spotlight on Cindy. It also enhances the attempt made by George to end his life. (My guess is his suicide note will be released soon, and we need to make sure people see him as symapthetic, especially after he showed his a$$ during the depositions.
The depositions...they lied and lost any credibility.
She needs to be seen as a sympathetic soul or her foundation will sputter and die before it can make any money.
They were going to proceed with this farce and take up air at the conference, this was their segue.
I want to see tomorrow's CBS show to watch them lay the ground work for what will never be...

The only one I feel any sympathy for is Caylee. Her family should just shut up and let her rest in peace. The only focus they ever had was on themselves. KC now needs to "lie" in the that she created all by herself. I used to feel for George and Cindy but the more time passes and true colors come out, the more I only feel for Caylee and what she must have gone through.

I think Cynthia is talking about "Munchausen's Suicide by Proxy"?
She writes the note then tells George to do it for her?

I see you are up to your old creative tricks as usual, Hercule! :toastred:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

CA is laying the ground work for the trial------> she won't be able to go to the trial cuz she will be in the nuthouse by then, cuz she will pull out them notes and run to a motel with all them pills she has. Member BC said she hasn't attempted suicide "YET". In court he said that.

Hard to remain "President" of CMAF if she is in the "nuthouse" or mentally unstable.

I guess Jose will have to brief Casey on all the things she did while she was out on bail..
Prayed with mother while talking her out of commiting suicide...note, prayed on knees in reverent manner.
No, that doesn't fly the A's don't even try to get their stories straight with each other, the deposition proves that.

I agree that Cindy is a narcissist. I can though see many reasons why she trotted out this load of suicidal twaddle.
Did you notice the way George turned to her with "sudden" surprise?
"No one knows about this," she softly added to his bad acting.
Pure theatrics.
She thinks she is casting Casey in a altruistic light. She saved me from certain death, or whatever... This LIE serves several purposes. Yes, it puts the spotlight on Cindy. It also enhances the attempt made by George to end his life. (My guess is his suicide note will be released soon, and we need to make sure people see him as symapthetic, especially after he showed his a$$ during the depositions.
The depositions...they lied and lost any credibility.
She needs to be seen as a sympathetic soul or her foundation will sputter and die before it can make any money.
They were going to proceed with this farce and take up air at the conference, this was their segue.
I want to see tomorrow's CBS show to watch them lay the ground work for what will never be...

ITA however, I would replace your term "sympathetic soul" with "Victimized, pathetic, drama queen" :boohoo::boohoo:

How do you smoke a bamboo shoot. And isn't bamboo shoots what KC borrowed the shovel for?

As if you didn't know...I looked bamboo shoot up in the urban Orlando dictionary and it said pot, weed, what Casey's clothes smelled of when brought from her boyfriend's apartment and Cindy washed immediately and what George swore smelled of cigarette smoke. :crazy:

Cindy was about as ready to commit suicide as I am to try pole dancing . . . and I was born in 1946!!!

:dance::dance::dance: :biggrin:

Sorry...I couldn't resist
Poledance.gif

Cindy would NEVER consider suicide...she would actually have to let someone else make all the decisions... funeral plans etc., she would no longer be IN control. Nah didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong