PA PA - Richard Petrone, 35, & Danielle Imbo, 34, Philadelphia, 19 Feb 2005 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
wenchie said:
People don't just go *poof*.

Either they were the victims of a completely freak accident on the way home (and I assume that every square inch has been searched repeatedly), or someone who knows them arranged for them to disappear.

Maddening.

My sister went "poof" IN NEW JERSEY for 11 years. They still can't manage to solve her murder 21 years later!!! I gave an interview to the local newspaper this year and they won't print it because they're afraid of making LE upset.

I wish this family well, but they shouldn't depend on law enforcement in that state.

the estrange husband is not middle eastern. He is italian.

reb said:
blue feather:
well, isn't the husband middle eastern?

i too think about thie case all the time... i can't imagine what it must be like for their loved ones, living in limbo, without answers...

Well said, Jeana. and I am sorry for your lost. Richie is my cousin. The Febs are involved now, big time.

Jeana (DP) said:
My sister went "poof" IN NEW JERSEY for 11 years. They still can't manage to solve her murder 21 years later!!! I gave an interview to the local newspaper this year and they won't print it because they're afraid of making LE upset.

I wish this family well, but they shouldn't depend on law enforcement in that state.

Hey Jersey Girl,

You will be happy to know that the Feds are pushing to get this to a grand jury. Apparently, they have a few suspect, but they are being queit about it. But... something is brewing....:woohoo: :woohoo:

and someone is squirming you can bet on that.

thanks for your continued support.

I have been wondering if any progress was being made in the Petrone/Imbo case.

That's interesting about them finding so many cars in the Delaware River. I suspect most were driven into the river in insurance scams.

dmvpenn said:
Well said, Jeana. and I am sorry for your lost. Richie is my cousin. The Febs are involved now, big time.

I cannot tell you how happy I am that your cousin's case is getting some attention. I'll be following the progress of the case and sending you my warmest thoughts and prayers for a resolution.

dmvpenn said:
Hey Jersey Girl,

You will be happy to know that the Feds are pushing to get this to a grand jury. Apparently, they have a few suspect, but they are being queit about it. But... something is brewing....:woohoo: :woohoo:

Hello dmvpenn,

Justice will pervail for Richard & Danielle.
I'm glad to see that the Feds are stepping above and beyond to do more in this case. Prayers for you & family dmvpenn. God Bless

wow, what a relief.. that is so good to hear. i hope something comes of it, although i know the answers are probably not the ones you all want to hear. i wish it could have a happier ending.

Thanks so much for all your thoughts and prayers I am going to learn something today. I will post what I learn.
dmv

dmvpenn said:
Hey Jersey Girl,

OMG, dmv ... I am SOOOOO happy to hear that! I really hope that this is the start of getting to the bottom of this! Please keep us posted! As always, keeping you all in my heart ... :blowkiss:

Jersey Girl and Co, :laugh: :chicken:

Wishing a warm and wonderful holiday for you and your families. Be thankful for the time you share with them. As always, thank you for your continue support.

and jersey girl, special thanks again to you and your daughter for coming to see us at the vigil. You are so special and we should all be blessed to have a friend like you. :p hugs

dmvpenn said:
and jersey girl, special thanks again to you and your daughter for coming to see us at the vigil.
You're so welcome. I just wish that there was something more I could do. If there is ever anything, please just let me know.

In the meantime, I'm hoping that there is some way that your family can find some peace during the upcoming holiday season. If you ever need to talk, drop me a line, and we'll catch up.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I, too will be very pleased to see this go before a Grand Jury.

Any clue yet about when this may occur?

New Developments in Missing Couple Case

Grand Jury Considering Their Disappearance

November 19, 2005 - New developments in the case of a New Jersey couple missing for more than 9 months. It appears a grand jury is now looking into the disappearance of Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone. The couple was last seen at a South Street bar in February.

The feds won't confirm it because it's all done in secrecy, but using a grand jury is one technique law enforcement employs to "shake the tree" in tough investigations. Ardmore bakery owner Rich Petrone is hoping that a grand jury will be able to shed some light on the disappearance of his son Rich Jr., who along with Danielle Imbo of Mount Laurel vanished last February after a night out at Abelene's bar on South Street. He says putting people under oath with penalties for lying may move things along.
Rich Petrone/RICH'S FATHER: "The grand jury in a case like this is an effective tool. You have no forensic evidence, no physical evidence and you're hoping to uncover something that somebody went to great lengths to hide."

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=3648747

maybe we can hook up for a holiday drink with some of the posse in South Philly ( HO)

have some heavy travel the next week, but a friday or sat works for me!!

JerseyGirl said:
You're so welcome. I just wish that there was something more I could do. If there is ever anything, please just let me know.

In the meantime, I'm hoping that there is some way that your family can find some peace during the upcoming holiday season. If you ever need to talk, drop me a line, and we'll catch up.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

A Grand Jury is great news. I sure hope that they find something out that will solve this case.

do any of you understand the dynamics of bringing a case to the grand jury and all that may involve?
dmv

hi dmv,, not exactly, but if you feel like explaining the process a little more (for those of us who don't know the details)-- we are all ears. i really would like to know!

reb said:
hi dmv,, not exactly, but if you feel like explaining the process a little more (for those of us who don't know the details)-- we are all ears. i really would like to know!
I actually thought dmv was asking. DMV, for clarification, are you asking for information that anyone might have or are you interested in explaining it? I'm a little confused. Surprise! :)

BTW, sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I've already been incredibly busy with the holidays and haven't been to WS as much as I normally am. I'm not sure what my schedule will be - with a little one, it's often a moment by moment situation. lol. But let me know what's up and maybe we can meet up sometime in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member