Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's the deal.

It is going to get more and more emotional as we head into tomorrow and the memorial.

Jbean had to pull the whole memorial thread because it was a mess.

All the mods are going to either give long time outs or life time bans if people start in again.

If you think think this message is directed at you do not PM me and ask. Assume it is.

I know this is terribly emotional and we all have so much of our hearts are in this case but let's not fall apart now. Now is the time we need to show we are a step above the rest.

Please continue the discussion but please do not attack, incite, or tiptoe up to the line then act innocent when someone calls you on it.

All you need to remember is, Attack the post, not the poster. If you can't attack the post without attacking the poster then it is simple. Don't post.

Thank you.

Not much of a crowd showing up. Reporter on Click Orlando says maybe 500 so far. Footage showed of Anthonys leaving their house this morning. Cindy in gray suit jacket. George waved at someone, toward camera. Lee and Mallory. The guy from Kid Finders of course, right in there with the family.

Not much of a crowd showing up. Reporter on Click Orlando says maybe 500 so far. Footage showed of Anthonys leaving their house this morning. Cindy in gray suit jacket. George waved at someone, toward camera. Lee and Mallory. The guy from Kid Finders of course, right in there with the family.

Not much of a crowd? 500 so far? I have been to a lot of memorials in my life(my grandmother had 24 kids) and there was never 500 people there. Think about it....500 is a lot. God Bless Caylee

Considering they specifically booked a church that would hold 5000, 500 is not what they were expecting.

In comparison, VERY few at the spot where Padilla is holding his "service". Reporter says about 20 right now.

Considering they specifically booked a church that would hold 5000, 500 is not what they were expecting.

well the service doesn't start until 10 and I am watching live stream and there is a huge line. Look I am just trying to keep it real.

Westboro baptist church planning to attend? Lord help us. (they're the folks that protest military funerals with "god hates *advertiser censored*" signs.)

well the service doesn't start until 10 and I am watching live stream and there is a huge line. Look I am just trying to keep it real.

No problem. I don't see any huge line. The shot I just saw showed no one in line. There are at least three entrances, but none had a huge line at all. Perhaps local people seeing there is no chaos might show up, at either spot.

The service does not start for about 40 more minutes.

Not much of a crowd? 500 so far? I have been to a lot of memorials in my life(my grandmother had 24 kids) and there was never 500 people there. Think about it....500 is a lot. God Bless Caylee

I really don't think the turn out is going to be as great as CA thought, certainly not thousands of people. I'm guessing less than a thousand.

Local 6 has a live stream of their lives stream of their live stream ...

I really don't think the turn out is going to be as great as CA thought, certainly not thousands of people. I'm guessing less than a thousand.

Well, I think that is still a lot. With not so many crowds maybe there will be no chaos. This should just be Caylee's day.

For this child... I wish it was in the millions - but I know there are many, many people like us who are there in spirit. I will never forget this little girl, who deserved so much more... I have such a heavy heart every time I think of her smiling little face.

Who has the best live feed right now do ya think? I am viewing clickorlando

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member