Anthony's Computer Forensics

No LC, you won't have to figure out time stamps. AZ and I are in synch now and agree that the later times are the correct ones. The correct time is 2:40 (2:50 to be more precise).

Hi JWG!! I had a feeling it was the later time. Thank you for comfirming!!! We have missed you!!! You and AZ are mahvelous!! Simply mahvelous!!!!

Here's the new timeline:

12:54 am Casey finishes up an 80-minute phone call with Tony
1:05-1:54 am Casey texting back and forth with Tony
3:08-3:22 am Casey on the phone with Tony

7:54 am Someone calls Casey's phone from the house landline-goes to voicemail
7:56-8:06 am Casey IM'ing/flirting with Alex and checking Facebook/MySpace
8:06-8:44 am Casey continues checking Facebook, etc.
8:45 am Casey texts Tony

9:27 am Casey uploads Fusion photo

10:07-11:59 am Casey is surfing the web again--AIM, Facebook, Myspace, Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood--which leads to a lengthy search re: shot girl outfits, etc.
11:47 am-12:06 pm Casey on the phone with Tony

12:55 pm Casey exchanges texts with Tony
1:00-1:14 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
1:26 pm Casey exchanges texts with Jesse
1:39-1:42 pm Casey signs in to AIM, checks Facebook and MySpace
1:44-2:20 pm Casey on the phone with Amy
2:50-2:52 pm Casey signs in to AIM, searches "fool-proof suffication", looks at the "Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" page everyone's been talking about for less than a minute, then at an article about how heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits (??) for about 12 seconds lol, then checks out Facebook and MySpace, then reads "10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron" for 11 seconds (this must be the "gardening searches" JB referred to). NOTICE THIS WHOLE THING TAKES 2-3 MINUTES.
2:52-3:04 pm Casey on the phone with Jesse

George was at work by 3:00 pm, and tried to call Casey from his cell phone at 3:04 pm.

No internet activity after this. :(

So...IMO, if Caylee died accidentally, Casey was unaware of it until at least 3:04 pm--and she wasn't distracted from Caylee that we know of until 2:50 pm. IMO any mother in that situation would call 911 and say "I only lost track of her for 5 minutes!" (They always say 5 minutes. ;) )

If Casey killed Caylee, IMO she wasn't searching "fool-proof suffication" AFTER that time, so she killed her after around 3:00 pm.

Either way, time of death would be around 3:00 pm or later.

Thank you AZlawyer and JWG for all the great work you are doing!:gthanks:

OK, a morbid title, I agree.

I have attached an image of the surfing activity on the 17th at the Anthony home. I removed the entries for the ads that appeared.

The answer is:

• Login to AIM, Facebook and Myspace.
  • Look at Amys Facebook page.
  • Check and reply to Myspace mail.
  • Check out an "Embroidered mesh babydoll with underwire cups, adjustable straps and back closure. Matching sexy G-string included".
  • Start using an event promotion app on Facebook to create and advertise an upcoming event.
  • Look at some pictures in your Myspace album.
  • Pack up and drive the kid back to Tony's. :(

hmmm just when you think there is nothing new to make you feel SICK TO YOUR STOMACH about this case....

:sick:

:sigh:

OK, a morbid title, I agree.

I have attached an image of the surfing activity on the 17th at the Anthony home. I removed the entries for the ads that appeared.

The answer is:

• Login to AIM, Facebook and Myspace.
  • Look at Amys Facebook page.
  • Check and reply to Myspace mail.
  • Check out an "Embroidered mesh babydoll with underwire cups, adjustable straps and back closure. Matching sexy G-string included".
  • Start using an event promotion app on Facebook to create and advertise an upcoming event.
  • Look at some pictures in your Myspace album.
  • Pack up and drive the kid back to Tony's. :(

BBM - So that "Embroidered mesh babydoll with underwire..." - is this what Jose is trying to claim Casey was searching the internet for things that shot girls can wear? I say BS. Looks like she was searching for something to wear during her rendezvous with Tony. JMO.

Great work JWG and AZ!

Here's the new timeline:

10:07-11:59 am Casey is surfing the web again--AIM, Facebook, Myspace, Victoria's Secret, Frederick's of Hollywood--which leads to a lengthy search re: shot girl outfits, etc.

2:50-2:52 pm Casey signs in to AIM, searches "fool-proof suffication", looks at the "Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" page everyone's been talking about for less than a minute, then at an article about how heated wires can melt disposable breathing circuits (??) for about 12 seconds lol, then checks out Facebook and MySpace, then reads "10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron" for 11 seconds (this must be the "gardening searches" JB referred to). NOTICE THIS WHOLE THING TAKES 2-3 MINUTES.

George was at work by 3:00 pm, and tried to call Casey from his cell phone at 3:04 pm.

BBM: Both of these are search results for "foolproof suffocation." Both contain the two words "foolproof" and "suffocation."

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8206132&postcount=880"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sidebar Discussion #10[/ame]

Sooo, JWG has some exciting new analysis. Stand by. :)

In the meantime, let me share with you my latest discovery. Remember the email (or MySpace message) Cindy sent to Casey on July 14, which was suspiciously deleted sometime before LE got hold of the computer? Here's the thread to remind you: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83443. And here's the fragment recovered by LE:

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

So, it appears that, after Cindy sent that message at 12:12 am on July 15, she then went on an all-out MySpace sleuthing binge that puts the lie to her "no red flags" argument. This included close review of the Lake Vaj "anything but clothes party" photos, emailing a couple of the photos to herself, and even commenting on a couple of the photos! (Why did we never see those comments? Anyone know how to get hold of that Lake Vaj guy who used to post here?) She also checked out, among other things, Brandon S's blog and Ricardo's profile.
To add to this picture, it seems that July 14 was indeed a significant day, besides being the day before Caylee was finally reported missing.

From Valhall's old timeline:

Timeline for July 14 to July 15 2008

[July] 14 - GA starts a new job.
7:35 am CA sends KC a text message that reads "Remember me?"
8:21 am GA attempts to call KC.
2:43 pm to 4:32 pm KC has IM conversation with ID. KC tells ID she is going to get a puppy when she gets her own place.
3:33 pm KC attempts to call Anthony home.
5:30 pm KC makes $15.40 purchase at Blockbuster (7702 University)
5:49 pm attempt to call KC from Anthony home.
8:30 pm CA sends KC a text message that reads "Can u call me soon? i ll b going 2 bed soon."
CA speaks with KC on phone, doesn't recall conversation or what KC's excuse was for not being back in Orlando yet.
10:57 to 11:01 pm KC has IM conversation with ID.
11:33 pm attempt to call KC from Anthony home.

[July] 15 - 12:12 am CA leaves a message on KC's myspace.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1

My guess is that when Cindy and FCA spoke that day, Cindy wanted an explanation about evidence she'd found that someone had been in the house that day. Remember, FCA was supposedly still in J'ville with Caylee, playing family with Jeff Hopkins. FCA must have (surprise surprise) blamed it on GEORGE.

Grandma Cece was starting to get the idea maybe? She decided to call FCA's bluff, letting her know she checked with George, and nope, he was at work all day.

And just a few short hours later, GA arrived at the tow yard and all h*ll broke loose...

So...IMO, if Caylee died accidentally, Casey was unaware of it until at least 3:04 pm--and she wasn't distracted from Caylee that we know of until 2:50 pm. IMO any mother in that situation would call 911 and say "I only lost track of her for 5 minutes!" (They always say 5 minutes. ;) )

If Casey killed Caylee, IMO she wasn't searching "fool-proof suffication" AFTER that time, so she killed her after around 3:00 pm.

Which goes along with her telling JB she waited an hour to call her mother which was shortly after 4pm and is documented. That part was true. Only the details were false. jmo

Sooo, JWG has some exciting new analysis. Stand by. :)

In the meantime, let me share with you my latest discovery. Remember the email (or MySpace message) Cindy sent to Casey on July 14, which was suspiciously deleted sometime before LE got hold of the computer? Here's the thread to remind you: http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83443. And here's the fragment recovered by LE:

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

So, it appears that, after Cindy sent that message at 12:12 am on July 15, she then went on an all-out MySpace sleuthing binge that puts the lie to her "no red flags" argument. This included close review of the Lake Vaj "anything but clothes party" photos, emailing a couple of the photos to herself, and even commenting on a couple of the photos! (Why did we never see those comments? Anyone know how to get hold of that Lake Vaj guy who used to post here?) She also checked out, among other things, Brandon S's blog and Ricardo's profile.
Besides stating the obvious, I thought Cindy said she spoke to Casey everyday. Would you say you haven't spoken if you've received texts? When did Casey say she'd send pics?

Her surfing only paused long enough to really view the one. With the others she might have watched a few seconds but it is impossible to tell. Starting / stopping streaming video does not leave a record in the browser history file.

Is there anything that shows she opened the My Space account in the name of Zenaida on that day?

I agree...and it's so clear for me right now that I feel sick...sick knowing the time that it happened...sick knowing that this wasn't presented at trial.
So, the flurry of calls that took place an hour later...was it to ask for an evening babysitter...or was it to send threats? What happened in that house the night before?

Here's the new timeline:

Wow - I had thought she killed Caylee BEFORE she talked to Jesse. She was telling Jesse that she had to get out of the house, that her mom was staying & her dad was leaving. She never said we have to get out so I assumed Caylee was gone & she was starting to run. Now I wonder if she had not murdered her & was setting it up at the time Jesse called.

Here's the new timeline:

Wait a minute, there's no activity from 2:20 - 2:50. I think she did it at that time because of her conversation with Jesse. She seemed in a hurry to get out.

Edited to add - something doesn't feel right with this. After thinking about why she would look up foolproof suffocation AFTER Caylee was already gone I could only come to one conclusion.
I wonder if she was trying to make this murder look like an accident somehow.

Wait a minute, there's no activity from 2:20 - 2:50. I think she did it at that time because of her conversation with Jesse. She seemed in a hurry to get out.

Edited to add - something doesn't feel right with this. After thinking about why she would look up foolproof suffocation AFTER Caylee was already gone I could only come to one conclusion.

i think there was an hour break from the time she talked to jesse and when she tried to call her mom..
I think it happened in that hour
between like 3 -4

it might be worse than that, dear....perhaps she was googling that because the duct tape didnt seem to work fast enough for her. :sick:

i think there was an hour break from the time she talked to jesse and when she tried to call her mom..
I think it happened in that hour
between like 3 -4

this is always what I thought myself, and I still think so now cause to entertain what I just replied up there actually is too much for me to consider.

The terms "foolproof" and "suffocation" also show up in the "Venturing Into the Pro-Suicide Pit" article. :thud:

http://www.spiked-online.com/site/printable/4633/

ETA: processing all this information makes me sick to my stomach
Exactly, all three of those sites were linked to from the Google results page for the typed search term "foolproof suffocation." JB really stepped in it by misrepresenting the computer forensics info in his book IMO.

Good work, WS.

Besides stating the obvious, I thought Cindy said she spoke to Casey everyday. Would you say you haven't spoken if you've received texts? When did Casey say she'd send pics?

IIRC she stated that she was in contact with Casey almost on a daily basis. Either by text or cell.

I thought that was proven to be a myth?

I don't know- I have forgotten so much about this case.
Valhall's archives show her making a computer search on 6/12 about Zenaida Gonzalez age 25, on Reunion.com , and on USSearch.com for Zenaida Fernandez, Jacksonsville, so it seemed logical to me she would be setting up an account to show Cindy, just like her fake emails from her 'boss' .

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back