Nancy Grace 02.19.2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Searchfortruth

Reaction score
Nancy will be covering the video's released of Ron and Misty dealing drugs (after her segment on Tiger Woods, of course). Stay tuned...

thanks...didn't know how to start a thread. :) are there easy instructions?

I'm watching! Nancy's just starting showing the undercover video.

Did I hear that Misty's mom was arrested again (recently) ... or was that from before? Looked to be new.
Earlier this week and bonded out already. There's a thread here about her arrest. ;)

I wonder if Ron's face will be blocked out in the UC surveillance, only showing Misty as the diabolical mastermind ? OK, I will try to be nice...try.

Hello to all!
Aprilshowers:
I believe that TC was arrested yesterday following the court hearing for MC.
I also believe that she posted bond shortly after and that is was LP who bailed her out.
Hope that this was helpful.

I wonder if Ron's face will be blocked out in the UC surveillance, only showing Misty as the diabolical mastermind ? OK, I will try to be nice...try.
Well one expert on Nancy's show just said from looking at the undercover video Misty's the one calling the shots when NG asked if there's any difference between her behavior & RC. Another guest "she is the ringleader".

Hello to all!
Aprilshowers:
I believe that TC was arrested yesterday following the court hearing for MC.
I also believe that she posted bond shortly after and that is was LP who bailed her out.
Hope that this was helpful.

TC I think you ment LC

NG trying to limit Ron's role in the drug dealing when Ron seems to be the 'pimp' behind Misty holding the money IMO. Misty is organizing but Ron's right there taking the money, often.

Was that it? NG is back on Tiger. Sheeeesh!

What's wrong with NG's video?? She's showing TW again and not more of Misty. :waitasec: :confused:

I think that NG was trying to get the talking heads to say that Ron is less guilty, Whatever UGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Back to TigerWoods.

dang! i think the tiger news is interesting but this is rediculous.
LOL and MOO

She asked about the difference in behaviors, but I notice she hasn't shown any of the clips where Ron has participated actively, either. And definitely not the one where he was the only one in the vehicle with the UC.

NG seems to want to put most of the blame on Misty to make Ron look like the good one. JMO

.... and it sounds like playing Tiger's statement AGAIN in full? What a waste.

Where is Bill Murray?:waitasec:

someone's producers are gonna get heat here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie