TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
The RSO may very well not have anything to do with this case, however, there are some strange co-inky-dinks there, and I don't know why anyone would object to giving an RSO more press...who knows when you might run across them.

AHHH I said she was the mysterious roommates friend!!! Back on the last thread.
UGHHH

I don't get this at all. Was it a drug debt revenge thing? Why does some woman who barely knows the family take a 12 year old child and likely harm him? On Christmas eve?

im soooo confused....u take one nap, and...........pffft

so I think I just missed speculation, we dont know who was arrested yet right? I tried to read back still trying :)

That's odd that the mother stated she knows the woman as "Mona" as I swear the mother stated on the news at 4:00 PM EST that she didn't know the woman at all!

Did anyone else remember hearing what the mother stated earlier today?

Excellent catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So mom had a roommate, who was also the babysitter but the mom lied about the babysitter being there but the babysitter had a friend who has been arrested? Is that right? And the SD didn't live with the mom?

Found the female RSO "KD"'s faceboook and I don't think she is the one. By appearances (although I know those can be deceiving) she seems to have turned her life to God. She mentions her "boys" and has several posts during the time JF went missing.

Hon, the way this case is going, a person could be awake and watching every detail trickle in and STILL be terribly confused. :banghead: :p

is it a friend of the roommate or the roommate is the sitter?

so I think I just missed speculation, we dont know who was arrested yet right? I tried to read back still trying :)

No, we still don't know who she is, and apparently they are looking for a male that is associated with her also.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7356276.html

Her roommate, Sharon E, was Jonathan's frequent babysitter.
Mom met Mona, SE's friend, the night her son went missing.

BBM

The woman was friends with her roommate and Jonathan’s frequent babysitter, Sharon Ennamorato.

Angela Davis said she couldn’t figure out any reason why Mona — or anyone else for that matter &mash; would want to hurt her fair-haired boy.

She said Jonathan's stepfather had passed a polygraph about the disappearance. "I do not believe he had anything to do with my son’s abduction," she said.

But she lashed out at HPD. "They didn’t respond fast enough," she said. "To me, they acted like they didn’t care."

Hon, the way this case is going, a person could be awake and watching every detail trickle in and STILL be terribly confused. :banghead: :p
lol.... oh yeah I was lost before too ... :crazy:

Okay has anybody really found Mona in the "to be booked" alphabet soup search yet?

eta: Sharon appears to be about 56 years old from what I have looked at.

That's odd that the mother stated she knows the woman as "Mona" as I swear the mother stated on the news at 4:00 PM CST that she didn't know the woman at all!

Did anyone else remember hearing what the mother stated earlier today?

Sorry... she said she knew of her as "Mona" and only met her one time. So I guess she wouldn't know the woman.

ok
1. We have a suspect named Mona who is in custody.
2. She knows the SD and was driving a car registered in the SD's name
3. The mom had met her once on the day of the day Jonathan went missing?
4. We still don't know who called the moms work with the raspy voice.
5. We still don't know if SD and mom for certain were living in 2 different apts at the time of Jonathan going missing?
6. Was there a babysitter?

What else? And please correct me if I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members