MI MI - Sandra Loepp, 37, Washington Twp, 16 Dec 2012

The topix discussion is gone. Where are you watching the arias trial? Court TV is offline until Monday. Isn't it?

Hi KayKay,

I just noticed the Topix thread had been deleted myself. It was there an hour ago before I left for the grocery store and now poof its gone. :waitasec: Strange!

My only conclusion is that when you have friends in certain circles then it may be easy to have things taken down that may put one in an unbecoming light?????

No worries I have all the links that were posted on there and a new thread has started.

I was watching the Jodi Arias thread here yesterday though I did not catch any of the on-line live feeds as they seem to have went off after lunch.

~

Hi KayKay,

I just noticed the Topix thread had been deleted myself. It was there an hour ago before I left for the grocery store and now poof its gone. :waitasec: Strange!

My only conclusion is that when you have friends in certain circles then it may be easy to have things taken down that may put one in an unbecoming light?????

No worries I have all the links that were posted on there and a new thread has started.

I was watching the Jodi Arias thread here yesterday though I did not catch any of the on-line live feeds as they seem to have went off after lunch.

~

FYI: During one of my visits to that site this afternoon, the computer screen locked up with a warning for Windows System Restore. I'm no expert, but I think that site had gone "toxic" in more ways than one and that I might not have been the only visitor to end up with an "infection". Since DH got home, we have run the system restoration, rebooted our computer, and run a complete McAfee scan. I will avoid that site in the future. Please be careful!

FYI: During one of my visits to that site this afternoon, the computer screen locked up with a warning for Windows System Restore. I'm no expert, but I think that site had gone "toxic" in more ways than one and that I might not have been the only visitor to end up with an "infection". Since DH got home, we have run the system restoration, rebooted our computer, and run a complete McAfee scan. I will avoid that site in the future. Please be careful!

Hmmmm very strange. Did you alert topix?

Interesting! I didn't run into any issues but just to be safe I'll run a System scan when I get home.

This fatality has similarities to Sandra Loepp's tragic death:

Woman struck by vehicle, killed while walking on road in Farmington Hills

Woman struck by vehicles while walking near Grand River Avenue, Martel Drive

Published On: Jan 04 2013 09:05:10 PM EST Updated On: Jan 04 2013 10:40:50 PM EST

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. -
A woman was struck by a vehicle and killed Friday night while she was walking on the road at Grand River Avenue and Martel Drive in Farmington Hills...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...lls/-/1719418/18019594/-/5s1cftz/-/index.html

January 4, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Woman killed crossing Grand River in Farmington Hills

By Francis X. Donnelly
The Detroit News

Farmington Hills — A 37-year-old woman was killed Friday night after being struck by several cars while trying to cross Grand River Avenue.

The woman, whose identity wasn't released, was wearing dark clothes and wasn't at a crosswalk, Farmington Hills police said...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130104/METRO02/301040478#ixzz2H7Ls7wTB

I seen that this morning and thought the same thing. Both woman, both 37, both killed, but it looks like whoever hit this woman did not run off. I did not see anything about it being a hit and run, just she was killed crossing the street. So sad. :(

Also they started another thread about Sandra on Topix. Looks like another one of her so called friends (who says she does not know them, but they are sure they are all wonderful great people blah blah blah) just threw a little temper tantrum. I wonder if they realize how they look to complete strangers. They are the ones name calling and it seems like strangers are the ones who want justice for Sandra. Questions must be asked, but if anyone says anything they do not like they resort to name calling and I am better then you, I am so intelligant, wealthy,better looking then you so I can do what I want and you better just be quiet or I will call you more names. :banghead:

This fatality has similarities to Sandra Loepp's tragic death:

Woman struck by vehicle, killed while walking on road in Farmington Hills

Woman struck by vehicles while walking near Grand River Avenue, Martel Drive

Published On: Jan 04 2013 09:05:10 PM EST Updated On: Jan 04 2013 10:40:50 PM EST

FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. -
A woman was struck by a vehicle and killed Friday night while she was walking on the road at Grand River Avenue and Martel Drive in Farmington Hills...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...lls/-/1719418/18019594/-/5s1cftz/-/index.html

January 4, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Woman killed crossing Grand River in Farmington Hills

By Francis X. Donnelly
The Detroit News

Farmington Hills — A 37-year-old woman was killed Friday night after being struck by several cars while trying to cross Grand River Avenue.

The woman, whose identity wasn't released, was wearing dark clothes and wasn't at a crosswalk, Farmington Hills police said...

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130104/METRO02/301040478#ixzz2H7Ls7wTB

Very Sad :(

The only similarities I see here though are their ages and the fact they were on "Busy" roadways. This particular stretch of road seems much busier than Old Van Dyke where Sandra was hit though.

Only this/these driver(s) stopped. So it was not a Hit & Run type scenario as we have with poor Sandra. This woman was also identified rather quickly in comparison and not left MIA for half a day without anyone noticing.

~

Most suburban areas don't have sidewalks, so it's simply not safe to walk along the shoulder or side of the road regardless of traffic patterns. Except for the streets in my neighborhood, I wouldn't walk or ride my bike anywhere without a sidewalk, and I would never do either in the dark.

Most suburban neigborhoods don't have streetlights and unless homes are illuminated with post lamps or other outdoor lighting, it's just too dark for anyone to walk unless they wear reflective clothing. Even major roads aren't well-lit with streetlights being few and far between.

Both of these unfortunate accidents should serve as a reminder that it's better to be safe than sorry. :moo:

Family of Sandra is looking for an estate lawyer to volunteer some expertise , contact through http://www.facebook.com/sandral117#!/sandral117
Thanks

Hmmm. Sandra's family? Would that be... Sandra's mother? Her sisters? Sandra's children? Her husband, Vern? Exactly who is seeking legal advice regarding Sandra Loepp's "Estate"? I hope and pray that this request is not coming from someone who wants to "cash in" on the tragic and untimely death of the lovely Ms. Loepp.

Hmmm. Sandra's family? Would that be... Sandra's mother? Her sisters? Sandra's children? Her husband, Vern? Exactly who is seeking legal advice regarding Sandra Loepp's "Estate"? I hope and pray that this request is not coming from someone who wants to "cash in" on the tragic and untimely death of the lovely Ms. Loepp.

Good Question BDE...

I wonder whos name most of the the assets, if any, and or Insurance Death Benefits. Could it be the family members of Sandra are looking to protect the childrens interests against maybe being taken solely by the spouse?

Interesting :waitasec:

~

Has anyone looked at the Facebook link from post #91? I'm not a member and can't read it, but the posts on the Justice for Sandra Loepp website (available to non-subscribers) aren't numbered. :waitasec:

Vern's "Linked In" account is no longer available. DH is a subscriber and checked it for me.

Has anyone looked at the Facebook link from post #91? I'm not a member and can't read it, but the posts on the Justice for Sandra Loepp website (available to non-subscribers) aren't numbered. :waitasec:

Vern's "Linked In" account is no longer available. DH is a subscriber and checked it for me.

Yes BDE I checked it out. Funny thing was it is a link to Sandra's personal FB page. Which has not shown a post since before her death. Last one I was was dated Dec 13, 2012.

It is not a link to the Justice for Sandra Loepp Page. The poster may have posted the wrong link by accident?

~

I have seen nothing come through my feed or any posts on the Justice for Sandra Loepp page requesting assistance with obtaining an attorney.

I'm not sure if the poster in post #91 has any connection to the family.

~

I have seen nothing come through my feed or any posts on the Justice for Sandra Loepp page requesting assistance with obtaining an attorney.

I'm not sure if the poster in post #91 has any connection to the family.

~

I'm always a bit skeptical about one-post-wonders who contribute a single post and are never heard from again :rolleyes:

Newest article to be released since shortly after the Crime Stoppers Presser:

http://www.sourcenewspapers.com/articles/2013/01/04/news/doc50e7538862fec681155787.txt

The timing of this article is very ironic to say the least.... a little late on this story ya think ..... and on the same day the Original Topix thread was removed from the internet... :waitasec: hmmmm very interesting.....

We all know that thread brought up some very interesting discussion which included why DH has remained so silent about the events of that evening.

My guess is this article was prompted by one of the "friends" in the "circle". Its all in who you know in some parts....If you read this it attempts to put DH in a more positive light. From what has been uncovered over the last few weeks we know he's no angel.

Did they watch the same Presser I did??? This was the most awkward Presser I have ever encountered. Those tears seemed forced to me not like he was "fighting them back" as stated in the caption :rolleyes: Not to mention his demeanor and body language exhibited during this was one of the most defensive and closed off I have ever seen by a spouse! Especially one that is supposedly devastated and pleading with the public for help! To me it came off more as feelings of guilt of some sort, even if that guilt is only of not watching out for her interests that night.

Now if he had the same demeanor as Sandras youngest sibling I may have bought into that statement "fighting back tears". She gave one of the most heartfelt pleas I have ever heard in the cases I've followed :(

~

^ The screen shot of Vern Loepp from the CrimeStoppers video in that article speaks volumes. His stance suggests strongly that he did not want to be there, and his positioning away from his wife's family is very telling - they're on one side of the "story" about what caused Sandra to leave the restaurant on foot that night, and Vern's on the other and doesn't want to talk about it. If we ever find out what the couple argued about, we'll probably have a good idea about what really happened and who might be responsible for the fatal hit-and-run. Personally, I don't think that it was a random driver who struck Ms. Loepp: I think Sandra was mowed down by someone who was at the party that night. :moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
locallady50
Back