The John Ramsey 2012 Roadshow

If you're unemployed for 15 years, spend millions of dollars on your team, yet still own a private jet, aren't homeless, send your son to college out-of-state, you're doing pretty well for yourself.

I don't think I've ever seen John look happier or less stressed. I think he knows the killer is dead....

He's going to be on Huckabee on FOX News. And why do you say that FOX News would be too harsh on him?

At first blush, eileen, you might believe that FOX News would be harsh on him because they are really the ONLY news outlet that has not let themselves be bullied into parroting the propaganda line.

The problem here is, and some of us here may not remember this, I'm sure he chose Huckabee because he and Huck (as I call him) go back a ways, back to the early 2000's when Huck was governor of Arkansas. Around 2000-2001, Huckabee attended a function (I forget the exact details) with John and Patsy, taking a break from his then-busy schedule of issuing pardons to murderers who had found God in prison. He's exactly the kind of person who would buy into the Ramseys' "good Christian" shuck-and-jive.

Do you think he has given all these programs a list of "do's and don't's" to question him with? And is L. Wood hiding in the wings of each show he is on?

My guess would be affirmative on both counts. We know he gave a do's and don'ts list to the cops. Why not the media?

I don't think I've ever seen John look happier or less stressed. I think he knows the killer is dead....

Or feels assured there will never be enough evidence to convict the killer.

I'm sorry if I am rambling on.....I just get so upset when I see JR receiving any publicity. I will not purchase his book and put any $ in his pocket. I find it extremely troubling that he wrote another book all these years later and will yet again profit on the death of JonBenet. To think that another generation of people (that were too young to remember the murder of JBR) will be reading this new book and possibly believe the content. I guess this is JR's attempt at trying to rewrite history before he dies, so that his new wife & children can live a peaceful life after he is gone.

We, here at WS, must continue to keep the truth alive.

That's the part that bothers me, too, Zak. He only shows up when he can make money off of JB's death. And after all these years, most people don't have the kind of knowledge about this case that we do.

One other thing: I agree with whomever said that John's disgust with child pageants is too little, too late. If he had DONE something about it (besides just complaining about how much of his money Patsy was spending on it), JB might be alive today. Either Patsy might not have flipped her lid, or, if you believe IDI, JB never would have attracted the attention of perverts in the first place.

If I were a less-trusting individual, I'd say that John seems to be making a conscious effort to "wash his hands" of Patsy. It's like, now that she's gone, he's trying to--for lack of a better term--rid himself of her, somehow.

That would be a sure signal of the end of days :what:

It would be the end of something, all right! What I wouldn't GIVE to be on the same WS Radio broadcast as him! You couldn't DRAG me away!

.....And we still have 7 more TV interviews to go, including X amount of radio interviews.

I'll tell you what else bugs me that he said re. the pageants. He said Patsy knew she didn't have long to live, so she wanted to spend as much time with JBR as possible. What about Burke? He was her child too. He must have been very jealous, Burke.

That's the part that bothers me, too, Zak. He only shows up when he can make money off of JB's death. And after all these years, most people don't have the kind of knowledge about this case that we do.

One other thing: I agree with whomever said that John's disgust with child pageants is too little, too late. If he had DONE something about it (besides just complaining about how much of his money Patsy was spending on it), JB might be alive today. Either Patsy might not have flipped her lid, or, if you believe IDI, JB never would have attracted the attention of perverts in the first place.

If I were a less-trusting individual, I'd say that John seems to be making a conscious effort to "wash his hands" of Patsy. It's like, now that she's gone, he's trying to--for lack of a better term--rid himself of her, somehow.

For those in other countries who may not be able to access the GMA interview on the ABC website, here is the YouTube version:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMNnyxkigEg"]JR1 - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks cynic....found an interesting Chrome add-on that circumvents that recently - huzzah!

Has anyone noticed that John has a 'tell' when he talks?
His head nods when he's saying something that is clearly true or that he agrees with, and shakes when he doesn't agree or is responding to something he doesn't agree with.

However sometimes it goes the opposite to what he's saying.
Around 1m40s in particular.
Compare it with the stuff we know is true through...rather telling.

I'll tell you what else bugs me that he said re. the pageants. He said Patsy knew she didn't have long to live, so she wanted to spend as much time with JBR as possible. What about Burke? He was her child too. He must have been very jealous, Burke.
It’s a good thing this wasn’t an option for Patsy and Burke at the time:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrYqw5KWazo"]PB - YouTube[/ame]

I'd like to see him on F. Lee Bailey's old TV show Lie Detector.

Thanks cynic....found an interesting Chrome add-on that circumvents that recently - huzzah!

Has anyone noticed that John has a 'tell' when he talks?
His head nods when he's saying something that is clearly true or that he agrees with, and shakes when he doesn't agree or is responding to something he doesn't agree with.

However sometimes it goes the opposite to what he's saying.
Around 1m40s in particular.
Compare it with the stuff we know is true through...rather telling.
Nice catch WL.
Reporter: Do you ever think that the killer of JonBenet is still out there.
John shakes his head, no.

I wonder how different it would be now if John had died in 2006 and Patsy was still alive.

Interesting that Patsy never told LE about the "strange man".

He also admitted HE was the one who broke that window. It is a shame that whoever is interviewing him is so uninformed on the case.

And for that matter, everyone is either dead or alive, aren't they?

If you're unemployed for 15 years, spend millions of dollars on your team, yet still own a private jet, aren't homeless, send your son to college out-of-state, you're doing pretty well for yourself.
Some of the things being reported are amazing. You would think that John has been living out of a box and begging for spare change.
"After their daughter's death, her family plunged into poverty."
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/313667/20120313/jobenet-ramsey-murder-john.htm

Interesting that Patsy never told LE about the "strange man".

He also admitted HE was the one who broke that window. It is a shame that whoever is interviewing him is so uninformed on the case.

And for that matter, everyone is either dead or alive, aren't they?
BBM
This is making Aphrodite Jones look like an expert on the case. LOL

I wonder how different it would be now if John had died in 2006 and Patsy was still alive.

I imagine she'd be living off the life insurance and keeping her mouth shut. She was a lot of things, but she wasn't stupid. IMO

What was JR's alleged motive? Or was this a case of abuse and something went even more terribly wrong, and at least 3 people, maybe more (the family friends, attorney-s) covered up?

I haven't followed the case that closely

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back