17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As of the last couple days he has not returned phone calls, text messages or emails," attorney Craig Sonner said. "He's gone on his own. I'm not sure what he's doing or who he's talking to. I cannot go forward speaking to the public about George Zimmerman and this case as representing him because I've lost contact with him."
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20120410/US.Neighborhood.Watch.Lawyers/

And then he went on speaking to the public about the case and George Zimmerman as if he still represented him.

The bahama's are only 80 miles away from Ft. Lauderdale, IIRC.
Flight risk?
Puerto Rica???

Zimmerman's dad was a magistrate judge, is he a lawyer?

In my experience, magistrate judge's are always lawyers -- just like regular judges. Take that fwiw, though, b/c I don't know that there aren't any exceptions for certain types of magistrates or in certain jurisdictions.

I agree with the woman who is talking on JVM NOW... My intelligence is being insulted..
And the appointed SA has not even questioned or spoken with GZ? JMHO

question: did George Zimmerman's Father and attys set up a web site for him but then he went and set up his own?

That would be significantly unjust,, as was the events of today with the police car being shot at ... :(

What would be unjust? Andrea Sneiderman on trial and having to give up her $2M?

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

Dr. Drew ‏ @DrDrewHLN

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Just received word that Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez will appear on show tonight. He has something to say about #TrayvonMartin case ..

https://twitter.com/#!/DrDrewHLN

Flight risk?
Puerto Rica???

Already gone and realizing he needs money?
Perhaps not able to use his identity, credit cards, passports for fear people will know where he is and he is NOT liking his current "poor" life as a fugitive?

If these attorneys get up in a court of law with the factually incorrect bs they were spreading this afternoon, George Zimmerman is going away for a very long time.

why am I NOT surprised that no one can find GZ?
I bet he is long gone.................

Flight risk?
Puerto Rica???
Nah - he won't go there. We have extradition agreements with the Bahamas and Puerto Rico is a possession. IF he is going to run - he's gonna head to a country with no extradition.

JMHO

You know... I haven't really been too worried about any kind of violence until now? I think we have certain people who want it to happen and they are going to keep the fire burning until if finally gets out of control. Things had calmed down a lot and now... all the sudden... you've got two loud mouthed attorney's throwing gas onto the fire.

If I could speak to every citizen in Sanford right now... I would tell them to please not take the bait! This is what they want you to do! I want everyone to stick together and make it through this without any violence! I can not imagine how angry people are after that press conference! It's like spitting in their faces. I'm still so shocked by what happened. But it is baiting!

One thing that I have learned from this case is that there is still so much more we need to do to become a country of ONE HUMAN RACE! These men involved in this case are not just racists... but it appears they have no respect for women and women are not to question them at all! It's this mentality that needs to be stopped!

It needs to stop!

MOO

Nah - he won't go there. We have extradition agreements with the Bahamas and Puerto Rico is a possession. IF he is going to run - he's gonna head to a country with no extradition.

JMHO

how far away is Mexico?
Cuba? take him?

Dr. Drew ‏ @DrDrewHLN

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

Just received word that Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez will appear on show tonight. He has something to say about #TrayvonMartin case ..

https://twitter.com/#!/DrDrewHLN

*facepalm* Oh dear GOD...I will NOT be watching that. I'm sure he feels so important because he gets to comment on it, not this opinion means ANYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer