NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay.. so I want to revisit these hearing aids that were left behind... and graciously donated to Zahra at the CMS on May 11th.

-she was enrolled in a school last spring. A school that had a teacher there that notified her parents of a free hearing aid giveaway on 11 May 2010. For some reason EB took her there to get them and little Zahra was fitted for them.

~she is fitted for them 6 months ago

-JUNE, JULY, AUGUST pass by... in these months AB and EB both have problems with extended family and charges filed against them... and they move YET AGAIN. One of EB's daughters state to the media that this is the way that EB rolls.. that she herself has moved over and over thru the course of her own life. One family member, BB, states that she did not even know that the family had moved until the day of zahra's vanishing when EB tried to call her to ask to drop charges

-they move to the new house and no one even notices that they have a child. ((neighbor statements previously linked)).

-after she is reported missing the family says that she was currently being "homeschooled" (which is IMHOO a very shabby reason/cover up for why she was not enrolled in a school near the new home address.

so back to the hearing aids

I do not, in my educated opinion, think that this child wore these assistive devices much between the time she received them (May 11-end of the last school year) and up to this point. IMHOO I do not see EB trying to help her hear... let alone do anything else.

We do not yet know exactly WHERE in the bedroom the hearing aids were found but I am sure they were not something that EB ensured that she wore every day. I bet we will find out in days to come that they were found in a box... not next to the bed like Zahra was ready to wake up and put them in her beautiful, precious ears.

I am further sure that we will find out, once this goes to trial, that perhaps free follow up was offered from the company/audiologist that donated the hearing aids and that follow up visits were also provided for and that zahra never showed up. again this is just my opinion.

bottom line... imhoo... this is a child that was grossly neglected from the time she left Australia. Who knows why EB decided to go for those free hearing aids.... limelite? paint her as a good mom? either way... she was NOT imhoo a good mother to zahra... she needs to own up to this and do what is right.

sorry for the long post... my main point I was trying to make is that the leaving behind of the aids does not mean much to me at all because I bet she wasn't using them much up to the point where someone did the unspeakable to this vibrant, beautiful, sparkling child.

moo

I agree and I think Z walked out of that house.

I just read the post a few times and I am gathering that someone (not currently on charges) might have information but is not sharing due to fear. I would assume this person or person's is heavily involved with drugs MOO

I have been following and posting from day 3 or so...I have never heard a fridge being dismantled, mentionned!
Can someone please post me a MSM link?? Thanks!

If someone has information on this case or the where abouts of Zahra that is all they have to do is call from any pay phone. It only would take less then a minute to tell a 911 operator were to look or what information they have. The call would take a long time to trace and have a police car at the scene. The caller as under 2 minutes to say. A lot can be said in under 2 minutes.

I have been following and posting from day 3 or so...I have never heard a fridge being dismantled, mentionned!
Can someone please post me a MSM link?? Thanks!

It was from a post by SherlockHomey:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5740327&postcount=82"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #31[/ame]

If someone has information on this case or the where abouts of Zahra that is all they have to do is call from any pay phone. It only would take less then a minute to tell a 911 operator were to look or what information they have. The call would take a long time to trace and have a police car at the scene. The caller as under 2 minutes to say. A lot can be said in under 2 minutes.

Yeah but they can still trace the whereabouts of the payphone and therefore the general location of the person (unless they travel some distance to do this). The person could also be seen in the vicinity or in the area. If its someone in or close to the family then its a dead giveaway

I agree and I think Z walked out of that house.

Without her prosthetic leg, without her crutches? Where did she go and where is she hiding?

I so wished she had run away or someone was hiding her but it seems very unlikely (although not impossible) at this point in time.

It would also not account for the cadaver dogs hits on the cars and the FBI spending nearly 3 days digging around and inside the house. The FBI were obviously collecting evidence of some sort, I can't imagine them spending so long there unless they found something.

I think we can assume the son exists, we just can't proove it. And if locals have reported he exists I tend to believe he does.

So there we are, stuck with that. At least I know I made every effort to back it up.

I had read that there is a son, and that the father had said that he didn't have a son. Is that right? Since the son had gotten in trouble with the law, perhaps the father was very angry about thiw, basically disowning the son by saying that he did not have a son, ie, would not acknowledge the bad boy as his son.

The monte carlo was a tip called in from a neighbor or friend. I think I can find the link, and also didn't NG mention it?

Linkage:

Another tip came from a family friend, who claims Elisa Baker drove a 1970s model Monte Carlo. That friend says the car seemed to disappear the same time Zahra did.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Inve...s-in-Zahra-Baker-disappearance-105200489.html

Look TL, I was a good example!!!!! lol.

Thanks for the link

Another tip came from a family friend, who claims Elisa Baker drove a 1970s model Monte Carlo. That friend says the car seemed to disappear the same time Zahra did.

We don't know if the leads are legitimate or not. Police aren't talking about them, only saying they're following up on everything.

But following and finding are two different things. Nine days later, the hope neighbors so desperately wanted to hang onto is fading.

"We've all come to the consensus that we're not sure she'll ever be found. We just want justice,” Walker said.

Without her prosthetic leg, without her crutches? Where did she go and where is she hiding?

I so wished she had run away or someone was hiding her but it seems very unlikely (although not impossible) at this point in time.

It would also not account for the cadaver dogs hits on the cars and the FBI spending nearly 3 days digging around and inside the house. The FBI were obviously collecting evidence of some sort, I can't imagine them spending so long there unless they found something.

This is just about the strangest case I've ever followed here at WS. So many mysteries and questions...

You've got at least one, and possibly two people (or more???) who know EXACTLY what happened to this precious child, and....nothing!

Something has to break soon. Where is Zahra, and what happened to her?????

tyvm Kat. I appreciae your analytical mind and lack of interest in exploring these avenues. You provide balance for me.

That's what drove me to the reference to the Monte Carlo in my post today. Balance, I asked an ignorant mind to come to a conclusion and it prompted me to the Monte Carlo that's what friends are for :)

Thanks Netsleuther - so are you still waiting on verification??? I would really like to hear your complete take on things.

Also I dont quite understand where you are coming from in relation to the leg? Can you please explain?

Sorry--just catching up post trick-or-treating, but I think what netsleuther may have meant is that if a dealer were to offer a junkie a 'fix' in exchange for disposing of something (for instance, a prosthetic?), it wouldn't take much convincing.

netsleuther--please correct me if that's wrong. I hadn't thought of that before, but it makes a lot of sense...

A new thread has been opened.

Please continue here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5750428#post5750428"]NC NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #36 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member