Ronald speaks from jail #2

If he knows anything and he knows he's in trouble for it he probably doesn't care. She's dead what's he gonna do about it? If he doesn't know anything then they have probably already determined that. It's also possible his lawyer is just being smart and it has nothing to do with his knowledge of the crime. JMO

Hearing about the Oxy dealing makes the story of Hayleigh accidentally overdosing on Oxy very believable.

Well, it was clear that these folks were deep into the drug culture before the arrests anyway, so the arrests should really affect anyone's view of possible scenarios regarding Haleigh.

bbm~

I believe that is one of the most honest answers Ronald has ever given and he didn't even know it, imo.

WHY would that be a hard question to answer? Seriously, if it's that difficult for him to answer, Why hasn't he "taken out the trash"? UNLESS to answer it would incriminate him...that's what I hear him saying..

I actually think that he is surprised that Misty hasn't talked yet and knows that it could happen ANY minute..Driving him nuts I bet and I absolutely love it!

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that there are talks going on and we just don't know about it...soon Ronnie-boy, soon...

I think the answer to that is that Misty should know more but she just doesn't remember. There is a real possibility that all the people involved in this don't remember what happened clearly or at all anymore, and we will never know what actually happened (or find Haleigh's remains for that matter).

I believe he just wants the public to think it's a hard question to answer, as if he's still investigating Misty (LOL). Amazing how much he distances himself from her as soon as he's arrested. I'm sure momma had much to do with that turn around. I wish Misty would get fed up with this and talk...

I know..keeping his enemy close...<<puke>>

I think it's possible that TN/GGMS are part of the reason he put the 'girlfriend' in there. I'd bet they didn't know to what extent he had been seeing Misty, probably been telling them that he had a girlfriend.

Did anyone else find in odd that in the same comment about the GF, he said tell TN, GF, Jr and family that he loves them. It just seemed interesting that he mentioned everyone close by name except GGMS. Probably nothing, lol..I'm trying to make sense out of someone that defies logic and a pathological liar to boot! :banghead:

I think the answer to that is that Misty should know more but she just doesn't remember. There is a real possibility that all the people involved in this don't remember what happened clearly or at all anymore, and we will never know what actually happened (or find Haleigh's remains for that matter).

I respect your opinion Natal. That said I was married to a hard core addict for many years. Sadly the stories I could tell :(..rarely was there an occasion that he didn't remember. Occasionally it may have been after the fact. IMO, these people are not that hard core (so to speak) they are pill-heads for the most part it seems. I believe Misty and Ron both know and remember exactly what happened.

Pondering, I appreciate your post on Ron's answer. But can I add that from my past experience as a reporter, I found that whenever someone attemped to answer a question using the phrase "That's a hard question to answer..." It usually mean that they did not want to answer the question. And you will notice Ron answered with a riddle as if he were saying "If it's not one thing, it's another." Nothing concrete in his answer.
Instead I would have used a different tatic like putting words in Ron's mouth with a question: "So you say Misty knows more but isn't tellling you what she knows?" Or "So, you say Misty doesn't know what happened and you can live with that?"
It's like when you interview a witness to a giant explosion, you say in an exciting voice "What was it like? Was there a loud noise that shook the ground and scared the hell out of everyone!"
And nine times out of ten, the response you will get "Yeah there was a loud noise, it shook the ground and scared the hell out of all of us." jmo

TY az.. ITA! You're absolutely right, he doesn't want to answer because to do so he would be incriminating himself imo. I did notice too that when he was asked whether or not he thought Misty knew more, Ronald repeated the question back, giving himself time to think of a way to answer...and he still stumbled over his words!

Go interview him az! Oh, wait I forgot ..he said he didn't have time to talk to anyone else....you know..with his busy schedule and all!

Really though..Would you if you had the opportunity?

Except his mother made certain to let everyone know that he'd finished a 356 page book; a specific number of pages. And then added on that he's doing a lot of bible reading.

BBM..........I wonder if that is "code" for something.........why would anyone state how many pages a book someone read has? maybe 356 is in reference to "a year".........how many times love is mentioned in the bible; area code for New Jersey.......all I have found so far...........it has to be of some significance.......... :waitasec:

TY az.. ITA! You're absolutely right, he doesn't want to answer because to do so he would be incriminating himself imo. I did notice too that when he was asked whether or not he thought Misty knew more, Ronald repeated the question back, giving himself time to think of a way to answer...and he still stumbled over his words!

Go interview him az! Oh, wait I forgot ..he said he didn't have time to talk to anyone else....you know..with his busy schedule and all!

Also, when he is asked the sensitive question about Misty he moves on quickly to the jail topic. It was clear he didn't want to linger in dangerous territory.

Pondering, I would be there in a NY minute. But, I'm too old for him. He likes his women much younger. LOL.
No, to be serious about an initial interview with Ronald, the reporter actually did a good job. The tatic was to gain Ron's trust, which wouldn't be easy. The reporter wanted more from Ron, future interviews so, in the beginning, there shouldn't be any hardball questions. Ron needed to feel comfortable with the reporter, to think he was smarter and more clever than the person questioning him. And, it worked. If I recall, didn't Ron assure the reporter that he would have all the "exclusive" interviews. As if Ronald was a Public Enemy Number One.
The tougher questions would come later maybe after three or four visits.
To add, good catch on your part, repeating the question before answering does allow for time to gather your thoughts. It's an old trick done by pageant contestants. Unfortunately, for Ron it didn't seem to work, as you pointed out.

The problem with this is that he gave this interview in the first place. Ronald has appeared to me throughout this whole thing to be self-serving, and in this interview, I have not changed that opinion. So it begs the question: What could be served by him giving this interview?

His answers were as prevaricating as always. If he was simply going to prevaricate, why bother with the interview? His answers were cat-and-mouse. They were given with laughter in his voice, and only a brief moment of regret that he'd gotten caught.....but not for what he was doing.

I'm very puzzled at why he gave this interview at all.

BBM..........I wonder if that is "code" for something.........why would anyone state how many pages a book someone read has? maybe 356 is in reference to "a year".........how many times love is mentioned in the bible; area code for New Jersey.......all I have found so far...........it has to be of some significance.......... :waitasec:

I agree. Maybe code for one year since Haleigh went missing? Very odd statement.

Except his mother made certain to let everyone know that he'd finished a 356 page book; a specific number of pages. And then added on that he's doing a lot of bible reading.

:waitasec:Could she be referring to a 356 magnum gun?

The problem with this is that he gave this interview in the first place. Ronald has appeared to me throughout this whole thing to be self-serving, and in this interview, I have not changed that opinion. So it begs the question: What could be served by him giving this interview?

His answers were as prevaricating as always. If he was simply going to prevaricate, why bother with the interview? His answers were cat-and-mouse. They were given with laughter in his voice, and only a brief moment of regret that he'd gotten caught.....but not for what he was doing.

I'm very puzzled at why he gave this interview at all.

I am really puzzled why the first part of the interview has not been released.

I am really puzzled how all the media ended up with the recording and some of them never credited Dana with it.

Someone is being played here, either it is LE or the public or Ron getting played and I am not sure who. I want to hear the recording where this was said:

The one trustee has to come through here and pick up the trash. Well, they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me, so I get to see him for 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes in the afternoon, 3 minutes at night," said Cummings.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/crime/012810-ronald-cummings-jailhouse-interview

DrF, I also wonder why it takes a trustee 3 minutes each time he's taking out the garbage to complete that task.

Seriously what up with all the 3's in this case...
His momma claims he read 356 pages and he read them from 3 until 3..

He doesn't get excited about eating 3 meals a day...He looks forward to Someone taking out the trash 3 times a day and it takes him 3 minutes each time...

Anyone care to add more?

but but but REMEMBER when we were told that this was a RUMOR!!!

Was HaLeigh not #1 in these peoples life's.

Ron made it very obvious from the start that He is number 1 in his life.

He doesn't get excited about eating 3 meals a day...He looks forward to Someone taking out the trash 3 times a day and it takes him 3 minutes each time...

Anyone care to add more?

Code? Sounds ludicrous I know but is there something to the number three that means something to the "three" people involved in Haleigh's disappearance, maybe? Don't throw anything..............please.

Anyone care to add more?

He has 3 charges

Misty saw 3 on the clock

Maybe it refers to 3 people who need to keep their mouths shut.

"IMO" I found this interview to be more of a way for Ron to reach out to other to keep their mouths shut, send out messages, and complain about himself. He contacts the media to talk about himself while his daughter is still missing 11mths, no mention of Haleigh or the fact he left a 4yr old behind for selling drugs. In Ron's interview he did not talk much about Haleigh or "Plea" for her return. You would think that a concerned father would of been more inclined to beg for his daughters safe return from behind bars rather than whine about himself. I also feel that if by chance ( I do not believe he is), he is an informant and he was selling just to be close to Misty to get some truth out of her...he would of sent Jr. to a safe place and he did not. If anything, this interview should of been an "Exclusive, Father Pleas For Safe Return Of Missing Daughter". Instead it was a poor me Ron and I am going to kill who ever, my cell is small, some are nice to me and more b*tching....

I emailed Matt Saffer who did the article for Fox and asked him where he got this statement from.

The one trustee has to come through here and pick up the trash. Well, they bring the trash right through the back door right past where I'm at, so he has to come right by me, so I get to see him for 3 minutes in the morning, 3 minutes in the afternoon, 3 minutes at night," said Cummings.

I hope he answers me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back