2011.05.16 Jury Selection Thread DAY SEVEN (Afternoon Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJBP saying July 4th cruise won't be a problem. He has something planned for all the folks.

lives at home, "when Dad has tv on"

has a scheduled cruise on July 4.....HHJP says no problem

KC def not amused by HHJP "You'll be cruising by July" in response to this PJ's summer plans.

Did the judge just really say that they will be done by July 4?????

That is really pushing it!

Did I hear INCORRECTLY when George asked if he had been to Orlando, he stated something about the reason for traveling there was "my son had a girlfriend..."???

Horrible sinus headache today so maybe I heard wrong?

his FRIEND had a girlfriend...worked at Disney.

Just for your information. I logged in here via my PS3, clicked on the WFTV link could hear the judge, but no picture and it installed a plugin too. I tried reflector link and it couldn't open it at all. I gave up and came here to sit at the pc

Sorry to hear about the degenerative issues and the MRI's. Wish I could help with the links for you, but reflector does not work for me either. Maybe you will have a t.v. station you can find, and some comfy pillows to help.

:grouphug:

Judge Perry must have very high expectations for the speed of the actual trial!! little worried for him...

OT: It is a southern thing. My kids were raised to say it, or defy death! Here in the south it just shows respect. My DD lived in NYC for 2 years, and said she was looked at like she had 3 heads if she ever said it there!! :floorlaugh:

Right. Down here you'll be saying that all your life..shows respect to anyone not just your elders.

Done by July 4th? How long was the Scott Peterson trial?!?! 6 months or something?

HH doesn't get this guy, no news, no opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998