Caylee Anthony 2 years old #10-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of these need to go into the myspace links,... so we can refer to them when this goes to trial

No...I thought her real apt. was broken into in June.

The ZG that has the mommy site, that says she is NOT that ZG, had her office/home robbed. I believe someone posted she lives over an hour away.

Zanny the nanny = Xanny = Xanax

Whoever came up with this theory: brilliant!! This could be the clue we've been waiting for.

We know the car Casey drove (that belonged to G-ma) was towed on June 30th. I've seen in the timeline where it says Casey abandoned it in the parking lot of the check cashing place on June 27th. Do we knowthat Casey abandoned the car on June 27th? Or is that simply speculation?

Do we know what Casey was doing on June 25-27? Is there evidence that she was out partying on those dates?

IF so.... She could have used "xanny" the nanny to knock Caylee out (she couldn't ask G-ma to babysit, they were having a conflict already and it involved jealousy about Caylee, according to G-ma's myspace blogging). So... she uses xanax.... accidentally overdoses the baby. Or gives the baby Xanax, she falls into a deep sleep and Casey locks her in the trunk of the car........... only to find when she comes back out to the car that Caylee is dead..... panics..... keeps her in the trunk long enough to begin decomp......

???

It's these 2 posts that make me questions the phone call with Jesse and him hearing Caylee.
I agree absolut... maybe we should do a message timeline...with all of the pming between casey et al

If she will be there all night and GM is saying she was on her mini vacation during this time period where was Caylee??

I've been asking this question all day!

So Casey drove that car around for 10 or 11 days? This is my quandry I am stuck between the 16th and the 24th-27th for the last time Caylee was known to be alive.

Ok, I think that AMY was going to move in with Casey and her parents - Amy was talking of being homeless, she says on the 24th that she's still at Ricardos and JPs ...CASEY says in a comment to another friend on June 24th, that "she has yet to move in to the house" and that she, herself, hasn't lived in the house for the past 9 days (JUNE 15th !!!!) .... and in another comment from Casey to Amy (I'll have to go and find it and edit this), she tells Amy she can't wait to get her moved in to the house.....

that makes a lot of sense!! I had a feeling casey was talking about GM's house when she made the comment about not being there for 9 days..
I remember Amy ( in that video clip of the press trying to talk to her at the door) saying she was close to the Anthony's and was close to Casey...so maybe you are right about this

I think she was dead before the 24th. Jesse lied to the cops about him hearing Caylee jmo

Does anyone know how long cadaver dogs can smell the cadaver scent after the body is gone? Weeks, months, years?

While someone is pondering the events of the day with the intention of a summary, (please God-lol) I will let you know that "Zannythe Nanny" really and truly resonates and it would not surprise me if you-all didnot just crack this wide open...she killed her by an od of Xanax-perhaps at the beach???
I just finished reading today's threads, and I must say that the Zanny the Nanny idea struck with a mind-numbing force. I hope that LE (and myspace/facebook sleuthers) will be checking through all of Casey's 'code talk' for references to this drug. Such as...her friend (Jeff Hopkins?) recommending Zanny the Nanny for a babysitter, even though he apparently has no children. I hope that all of the little kids in Casey's circle of friends will be tox-screened for Xanax.

Is Xanax the one they call the 'date rape drug'? Or is that something else?

Whoever came up with this theory: brilliant!! This could be the clue we've been waiting for.

We know the car Casey drove (that belonged to G-ma) was towed on June 30th. I've seen in the timeline where it says Casey abandoned it in the parking lot of the check cashing place on June 27th. Do we knowthat Casey abandoned the car on June 27th? Or is that simply speculation?

Do we know what Casey was doing on June 25-27? Is there evidence that she was out partying on those dates?

IF so.... She could have used "xanny" the nanny to knock Caylee out (she couldn't ask G-ma to babysit, they were having a conflict already and it involved jealousy about Caylee, according to G-ma's myspace blogging). So... she uses xanax.... accidentally overdoses the baby. Or gives the baby Xanax, she falls into a deep sleep and Casey locks her in the trunk of the car........... only to find when she comes back out to the car that Caylee is dead..... panics..... keeps her in the trunk long enough to begin decomp......

???

Yupyup definitely very possible. It would explain Zanny, the accidental death (because I don't think it Caylee was killed with premeditation or in a fit of anger), and it would explain the subterfuge and lies regarding Caylees location. I do think GM knows that happened and is now trying to save her daughter from many years in jail.

Forgive me if this has already been brought up but I'm still on the other thread trying to catch up to you people.....right now I feel like I'll always be 10 pages behind!! LOL

I find it HIGHLY suspect that Casey said that she dropped off Caylee at an apartment that turns out to be vacant. Could this apartment be the same one that she viewed and that is how she knew it would be? I mean, it just seems very coincidental that she says that ZG lived in an apartment and come to find out, it's been vacant since February. Why didn't see point to another apartment that was rented? This has just always bothered me since I first started learning of this case.

Also, I don't think that Casey broke into anywhere to get information to "frame" someone for this crime. IMO, Casey did something to Caylee that was spur of the moment....I do not believe this is planned by all that we know now (or should I say, wasn't planned at the time that she actually murdered Caylee, which is what I believe happened). So how did she get ZG's name? She didn't just pull this name out of the sky....something is DEFINITELY up with this and there is a connection IMO that we do not know of yet. All of this is way too coincidental for there not to be a connection between she and ZG and this vacant apartment. I personally think it's highly unlikely that she stole the name from a card while at the apartment office or whatever. BUT, I find it interesting that someone said that ZG viewed that actual vacant apartment. She must have known that somehow and maybe thought that ZG had rented that apartment. Does that make sense?

From the beginning I've had a hard time getting away from this vacant apartment and the fact that a ZG did in fact look at that apartment. There obviously is an answer to how they met or how Casey found her name but I don't think it involves her stealing a card to get it. Something stinks to high heaven in this area of the case....and it's not pizza!!

Sorry if my post is rambly....I've been trying to gather my thoughts enough to post but it's hard when I'm constantly behind in the discussions!! :)

YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT!! I'm enjoying everyone's posts....very smart people here!

I just finished reading today's threads, and I must say that the Zanny the Nanny idea struck with a mind-numbing force. I hope that LE (and myspace/facebook sleuthers) will be checking through all of Casey's 'code talk' for references to this drug. Such as...her friend (Jeff Hopkins?) recommending Zanny the Nanny for a babysitter, even though he apparently has no children. I hope that all of the little kids in Casey's circle of friends will be tox-screened for Xanax.

No thats something different,.. ghb I think

Does anyone know how long cadaver dogs can smell the cadaver scent after the body is gone? Weeks, months, years?

It seems that they still can smell it after many years. Have you read the story about LE going back to Charlie Manson's ranch this year? With cadaver dogs? The Manson crimes go back more than 35 years, if the dogs can still smell something now it means that that particular "smell" lasts a long, long time.

Rhohypnol or Roofies= date rape drug...

???
and frankly the poi had not been working...she most likely was using her 'nanny' at night when she was out partying. As for ZFG...BLINK I THINK SHE IS A REAL PERSON AND SOMEHOW CONNECTED TO THIS WAD OF TEENAGERS (you could technically call them young adults but none of them are acting like it imhoo.

So....we need to work on the real zfg. How could she be connected and who the heck is she? Do you think the one that was interviewed already could be snowing the cops?

Someone said CVS was across the street from the check cashing place where the car was found and that area is known for drugs.
Casey speaks in code, the GPs have the house locked up while they are away, and Casey is part of the party crowd. The drug issue has to be woven in here somewhere. (I did check most of the party pictures on My Space and didn't notice anything on the tables - I was looking last night. But that doesnt mean I didn't miss something or not recognize things.)

OME
Yes, she does speak in code and I didn't pay a bit of attention to it until I finally (Thanks to the person who brought it up about Xanaz and Zannie) understood that she talks in CODE. I remember at one time Cindy said something about Casey talking in code. Which I could find it.
When I went back over some of the MySpace stuff with that in mind it's obvious that there was a lot of drug use going on there. A lot of you all will probably pick out more than I did if you look closely at it. I have been out of the "younger generation" for a long time. :)

I think that name was something that came about purely by accident. Maybe she looked at the apartment at the same time the other woman did, or after and saw the "guest card" while waiting to be shown the apartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie