Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it ever confirmed about the tree cutting business? Also I noted that there is a boat parked in cs driveway....wonder where that was docked?

Was it ever confirmed about the tree cutting business? Also I noted that there is a boat parked in cs driveway....wonder where that was docked?

Hi Ocean, I never saw any confirmation of the tree cutting business. So, I don't want to start any rumors, but I read that CS's dad had a tree cutting business. Don't know how relliable the source was. Read it on a chat board, might have been on the voy site, which may not be all that reliable, considering it seems there are a bunch of kids on that site who are more interested in talking about sex than the issue at hand - ugh!.

Where was the boat during the execution of the search warrent? Did LE know at that time of its existance? Tarp to truck to boat....back to truck....where has that boat been???

Where was the boat during the execution of the search warrent? Did LE know at that time of its existance? Tarp to truck to boat....back to truck....where has that boat been???

Hmmmm, Ocean, good line of thinking! Good questions...so, maybe he did pull a Scott Peterson!

OMyGosh!

Not AGAIN, a (mysterious) boat!?:doh:

I hope LE is checking that boat over very carefully. Let's hope they're as smart as the MPD is!

JMHO
fran

If the boat wasn't there during the two searches with warrants...I bet they haven't checked the boat. Interesting.

If the boat wasn't there during the two searches with warrants...I bet they haven't checked the boat. Interesting.

I don't thing the boat isn't C.S.'s. It only showed up about 3 weeks ago for a couple of days. I think it was a friends or family member, but I don't know for sure. Other than that, I have never seen it around. I guess it is possible that it is C.S.'s and he keeps it in Michigan, but I don't think so. It certainly wasn't around anywhere near the time of the disappearance.

Close observer, Growing up on LI, NY, with the great south bay as a possibility......suppose cs had it a little south of Plainfield.....even if it isn't his....he has acess to it. IT is in HIS driveway....where was its last location

Close observer, Growing up on LI, NY, with the great south bay as a possibility......suppose cs had it a little south of Plainfield.....even if it isn't his....he has acess to it. IT is in HIS driveway....where was its last location

Yeah! Who's boat is it?!

SP had never parked his boat at his house. Even his wife and mom and dad and MIL and FIL didn't know he had a boat!

LE, SW it!!!

JMHO
fran

The only time I ever recall seeing the boat in his driveway was the weekend after the 4th. The boat actually showed up on the 5th. I think that is the same weekend that Amy Jacobson got filmed at his house. That means, the boat coincides with C.S.'s sister being in town. I assumed the boat to be his sister's and her husband's, but I'm not sure. I assumed they all went fishing that weekend.

The boat is fairly large and would need to be on a fairly large body of water. It also needs a decent landing to put it in the water. If it were a local boat, I don't see them moving it to his driveway prior to a fishing trip. It just doesn't seem the type of boat that could/would be used for a body dump because it would not be descreet.

Nothing is impossible, though.

The only time I ever recall seeing the boat in his driveway was the weekend after the 4th. The boat actually showed up on the 5th. I think that is the same weekend that Amy Jacobson got filmed at his house. That means, the boat coincides with C.S.'s sister being in town. I assumed the boat to be his sister's and her husband's, but I'm not sure. I assumed they all went fishing that weekend.

The boat is fairly large and would need to be on a fairly large body of water. It also needs a decent landing to put it in the water. If it were a local boat, I don't see them moving it to his driveway prior to a fishing trip. It just doesn't seem the type of boat that could/would be used for a body dump because it would not be descreet.

Nothing is impossible, though.

Except maybe under the cover of darkness?

I don't thing the boat isn't C.S.'s. It only showed up about 3 weeks ago for a couple of days. I think it was a friends or family member, but I don't know for sure. Other than that, I have never seen it around. I guess it is possible that it is C.S.'s and he keeps it in Michigan, but I don't think so. It certainly wasn't around anywhere near the time of the disappearance.

Ouch, I'm embarassed by my grammar. I think faster than I type and don't proof read.

Ouch, I'm embarassed by my grammar. I think faster than I type and don't proof read.

No worries, we're all subject to typos and such when hurrying to get a thought out there! I think we all figured it out anyway!

Well, no matter who's boat it is or was, LE is probably well aware if it is his and worthy of further inspection.

CS knows LE is watching him so he's going to be very careful what he did. But ya know, it only takes one little tiny mistake to take the whole house of cards down. LE is patient. Very, very, patient.

JMHO
fran

FWIW, they say 'money is the root of all evil.' IMHO, that's ONE of the reasons so many of these guys find it more to their benefit to make their wife disappear rather than getting a DIVORCE.

Well, with this new billboard campaign and the $60,000 Reward, perhaps, just perhaps, the RIGHT person will think twice aboutit, and tell LE what they know.

HEY, CRAIG! YOUR DAYS AS A FREE MAN ARE NUMBERED! :bang: tic,toc,tic,toc

JMHO
fran

LOLOL He's off fishing??????:rolleyes:hope he falls on the tackle box and it's open!! a gaff hook in the arse..............

I reluctantly refer you all to a post on the voy site, but this was posted by a member of Lisa's family. A lot of it is venom towards the very inconsiderate people on that site, but there is some very interesting insight into C.S. and the investigation.

http://www.voy.com/211695/2836.html?z=1

1. I hope the comment about them getting close is accurate.
2. Very interesting insight from someone that knows Craig....actually quite disturbing

I reluctantly refer you all to a post on the voy site, but this was posted by a member of Lisa's family. A lot of it is venom towards the very inconsiderate people on that site, but there is some very interesting insight into C.S. and the investigation.

http://www.voy.com/211695/2836.html?z=1

1. I hope the comment about them getting close is accurate.
2. Very interesting insight from someone that knows Craig....actually quite disturbing

Wow, CO, nice find. Very interesting...Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Does anyone know how I can contact the Greenbergs through e-mail If you have an address, please e-mail me privately. I don't want it out there in the public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82