2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it! As much as I WISH it said '08, it says '03 -- and that is cut out of every photo on NG! And NO ONE is mentioning it! I got to tell you, if someone doesn't mention that soon, I will NEVER trust anything I hear on air again. I really didn't expect this of NG. As opinionated as she is, I thought she reported all the info -- both sides. I'm truly disappointed in her.

I want so badly to be able to trust this show. Unfortunately, this is far from the first time I've seen her report only details that support the side of the story she favors, or is at least the most dramatic. :(

I haven't seen any report on this that did not note the questionable date, and unless there is, and that is all she is going by, then this is pretty shamefully deceptive reporting by whoever decided not to give the whole truth. IMO

I agree.....Sounds like Nancy is only concerned about ratings & sensationalism

03 is written CLEARLY in the corner of the book.

I'm very disappointed that she didn't mention it
OK, what I'd like to know (and I'm sorry I haven't been able to look at any of the things released today) is when do the entries end, such as are there any after June 21 (of whatever year)? :confused:

Hate to say it but ..... on the sticker, the diary and, the duct tape matches .... there seems a rush to justice when we don't need this. There is plenty to convict KC so lets not make connections where those connections may seem speculative at best and risk supporting the Defense assertion of 'junk science' and errors in comparatitive analysis. No need to go there. Keep it solid.

I completely agree. I would hate to have the case thrown on on a technicality, or shoddy, incomplete detective work. No room for appeals, mistrials, etc.

NG is talking about the diary, but do we know that this wasn't from "03", which is written on the inside cover of the diary?

No we do not. We do not know for a fact when this diary/journal was written a date of "03" is written on the cover page and on the right hand page is a date of June 21.

Bottom line is that Casey was very fond of Heart shaped stickers & a heart shaped sticker just happens to turn up on the duct tape

True. And we need to remember that we are just looking at what LE released. The actual matching evidence might be being held back at this time.

Hate to say it but ..... on the sticker, the diary and, the duct tape matches .... there seems a rush to justice when we don't need this. There is plenty to convict KC so lets not make connections where those connections may seem speculative at best and risk supporting the Defense assertion of 'junk science' and errors in comparatitive analysis. No need to go there. Keep it solid.

:bowdown:

OK, what I'd like to know (and I'm sorry I haven't been able to look at any of the things released today) is when do the entries end, such as are there any after June 21 (of whatever year)? :confused:

I've only seen 1 photo & it shows the Diary opened to the first page & on the Inside - Top Left corner of the cover 03' is written

The very first page of the Diary is the June 21st entry

Thats all I've seen so far

"She dug her own grave" says lady lawyer on NG. I like that, I like picturing KC actually phyically digging her own grave! lol

I sooooooo agree with you and just stated this very thing to my husband. There is enough to convict without all this garbage. Just shaking my head.

Amen.

Showing the laundry bag....I'm surprised they had two of those! But happy at the same time!
I wonder if the laudrey bag is what KC purchased at JCPenney. To replace the one she used to place Caylee in.

True. And we need to remember that we are just looking at what LE released. The actual matching evidence might be being held back at this time.

I agree...Wether or not they find the actual sheet of stickers really doesn't matter as far as I'm concerned...

It would be a great piece of evidence but i don't think LE "needs it".

There are photos of Casey with Heart shaped stickers all over her cell phone & the fact that she had several sheets in her drawer is good enough for me

I've only seen 1 photo & it shows the Diary opened to the first page & on the Inside - Top Left corner of the cover 03' is written

The very first page of the Diary is the June 21st entry

Thats all I've seen so far
Thanks, Boston! Interesting she'd start a diary on 6/21 of any year. :waitasec:

We need to verify the year of that diary before I'm going to get excited about it.

The Left page has the date of '03. The right page with the entry is dated in June, but no year is mentioned. Unless they have a way to verify the date, I'm not getting too excited over that. The ink does appear to be the same color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305