NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
6dy7pv.jpg

Not only is she not charged with 1st degree murder in the death of her child, she is on out bond?

In the article, it says that even in the autopsy report, the coroner wrote that the authorities Shaniya was sold for sex to pay of a drug debt!

Why was she given a bond to begin with? And, who paid it? And, why?!!!

You can't come up with money to pay off your drug debt but you can come up with money to bail out of jail??? I am so upset right now...

I don't. That would mean she gets to die doing what she loves best.

Most good-hearted people aren't that blessed. Why should she be?

I hope she craves it like crazy, and never gets a chance to do it again.

I am absolutely shocked that she was allowed to get out. OMG.

WHO had the money? they are all very poor.
Daddy maybe :furious:...but he would have had to do it very indirectly through someone else somehow.:waitasec:

The stench, the stink has been there for a long time...
I am fuming :furious: :furious: :furious:
But not shocked. I was suspecting something strange for a long time.

I hope she is NEVER allowed to see her other child. What's to keep her from selling HIM to be raped, tortured and murdered?

I posted this a long time ago...

I still want to know who daddy dearest REALLY is whom he is hooked up with....
Nancy G. Sucked up to him beyond anything that made sense.

this is a state known for child trafficking and they want it hushed...
No reason this low life should be out.

It is sneaky, dirty, and was hushed all along.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

In the article, it says that even in the autopsy report, the coroner wrote that the authorities Shaniya was sold for sex to pay of a drug debt!

Why was she given a bond to begin with? And, who paid it? And, why?!!!

The authorities normally advise the coroner regarding what they believe happened to an individual found dead. In this case, the authorities advised the coroner that they (LE) believes "Shaniya was sold for sex to pay off a drug debt".

The only "medical" determination the cornor could indicate based on what the authorities advised the coroner is that Shaniya was "raped" and determined that this is a homicide.

There is no other way for the coroner to determine on his own that "Shaniya was sold for sex to pay off a drug debt." :waitasec:

ETA: LE has yet to determine that Shaniya was sold for sex otherwise they would have charged her with it. It may be coming down the pike, but so far ... no other charges.

You can't come up with money to pay off your drug debt but you can come up with money to bail out of jail??? I am so upset right now...

If I could afford an investigator I would put one on the father.
I believe he is protected, and there is a reason.
I just do not believe anything good about him.

The authorities normally advise the coroner regarding what they believe happened to an individual found dead. In this case, the authorities advised the coroner that they (LE) believes "Shaniya was sold for sex to pay off a drug debt".

The only "medical" determination the cornor could indicate based on what the authorities advised the coroner is that Shaniya was "raped" and determined that this is a homicide.

There is no other way for the coroner to determine on his own that "Shaniya was sold for sex to pay off a drug debt." :waitasec:

My memory says that - MAM said it too, after he admitted to taking Shaniya.
It is not like it helps his case - it is not like he removed himself.

it's not really a question of who or how you can put up the bond....because if you dont have money, alot of states let you put up houses, property ect. but WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????

it's not really a question of who or how you can put up the bond....because if you dont have money, alot of states let you put up houses, property ect. but WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????

OK who has any property in her clan?
Daddy?
Then the question indeed is WHY :furious:

My memory says that - MAM said it too, after he admitted to taking Shaniya.
It is not like it helps hes case - it is not like he removed himself.

MAM said that he took Shaniya to sell her to pay off a drug debt? Do you have a link to that article as I must of missed that statement. Thanks.

I don't recall what the bond was back in November. Was it only $51,000.00 or was it more?
That is the figure I recall too; That is a lot of money......where did it come from????

MAM said that he took Shaniya to sell her to pay off a drug debt? Do you have a link to that article as I must of missed that statement. Thanks.

I can t remember where any link is now, so many threads later.
I do know this:
The man accused of taking her, Mario Andrette McNeill, turned himself in
an arrest warrant issued for the 25-year-old said she allowed her daughter to be taken
'with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude'.

I am very sure they did not take that statement out of mid air.
And I have no intentions of going through 23-28 threads

I can t remember where it is now. so many threads later.
I am very sure they did not take that statement out of mid air.

Well, if you come across the link, please post it for me please. I only recall MAM admitting to picking up Shaniya at the trailer.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member