MISTRIAL Bill Cosby -- Charged W/Aggravated Sexual Assault/Other Rape Allegations #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised his settlement with the victim didn't stop her from testifying?

So does she owe back money?

CNN reporting on Cosby's upcoming trial. Showed the clip from Larry King Live with Cosby joking about Spanish fly. Mentioned Cosby writing about aphrodisiacs in his Childhood book. Doesn't look like Smerconish (sp) believes in Cosby's innocence . It was interesting!

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

I'm surprised his settlement with the victim didn't stop her from testifying?

So does she owe back money?

Yes, that's interesting. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Andrea Constand is being forced to testify in the criminal trial. Andrea could have easily told the court that she's done with the whole thing. After all, she got a cash settlement in the 2005 civil suit. However, now she is willing to subject herself to a very public and harsh examination by Cosby's defense team in the criminal trial. Wow. I'm all for her.

Apr 26 2017, 10:44 am ET

Bill Cosby Says He Yearns to Get Back on Stage, After Trial

by Tracy Connor

Bill Cosby is prepping for trial — and a comedy comeback.

Weeks before a jury will be picked in his sexual-assault case, the TV star gave an interview to a consortium of black-owned newspapers and said he's anxious to start performing again...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bi...-he-yearns-get-back-stage-after-trial-n751311

Good luck with that, Bill :rolleyes:

Dear BetteDavisEyes,

Your one liners are perfect! As usual

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

and I bet you friends, that if he does, people will fill the theatre. <modsnip>

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thought he was half blind and crippled. What happened to that, he forget which side was blind and lame? I keep checking hoping to read creeper is DRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 16 2017, 10:03 am ET

Bill Cosby Says He Won&#8217;t Testify at Sexual Assault Trial

by Tracy Connor and Hannah Rappleye

Bill Cosby says he won't testify at his upcoming sexual assault trial because he doesn't "want to sit there and have to figure out what I believe is a truthful answer."

The 79-year-old comedian made the disclosure during a sometimes rambling interview on Sirius XM radio that aired Tuesday, less than a week before the start of jury selection in the case.

He was cautious in discussing the legalities but said that he thinks racism and revenge could be behind the dozens of public allegations of sexual misconduct that have piled up in the last two years, and he vented his frustrations with the media and the legal system.

"Boy, the education I'm getting is absolutely fantastic," he said. "The old saying there are two sides to every story unravels when you're dealing with lawyers." ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bi...ssault-charges-could-be-fueled-racism-n760046

Bill Cosby Says He Won&#8217;t Testify at Sexual Assault Trial

Bill Cosby says he won't testify at his upcoming sexual assault trial because he doesn't "want to sit there and have to figure out what I believe is a truthful answer."

The 79-year-old comedian made the disclosure during a sometimes rambling interview on Sirius XM radio that aired Tuesday, less than a week before the start of jury selection in the case.

He was cautious in discussing the legalities but said that he thinks racism and revenge could be behind the dozens of public allegations of sexual misconduct that have piled up in the last two years, and he vented his frustrations with the media and the legal system.

"Boy, the education I'm getting is absolutely fantastic," he said. "The old saying there are two sides to every story unravels when you're dealing with lawyers." ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bi...ssault-charges-could-be-fueled-racism-n760046

(Really? Pulling the racism card? :shakehead: )

Bill Cosby Says He Won’t Testify at Sexual Assault Trial

BBM - wow, I've always believed that when you tell the truth you don't have to "figure out what a truthful answer is". You state the truth a you're done with it. He sure sounds like a guilty person to me!

Looks to me as if Cosby is feeling fearful. Perhaps not as fearful as the women felt when they didn't know whether others would believe their sexual assaults. Perhaps not as fearful and distraught as the women felt when they were ridiculed and vilified for the whole world to see.

Instead of acting fearful and defensive I wish in my heart that Cosby would be honest. I wish he would just tell the truth. Everyone just wants him to tell the truth.

(Really? Pulling the racism card? :shakehead: )

That's al he's got. He's guilty as sin and pretty much everyone (except those that would say 50+ women are all in collusion...even those that have zero to gain) knows it.

Now, this elderly, wealthy, very privigleged, male, American citizen can think of only one thing that isn't a benefit to him &#8212;his skin color.

I don't know anyone that ever even really paid that much attention to it. I mean sure we all have eyes and unless we are blind we can see different colors, including skin color...none of this "I don't see color" BS...

What I'm saying is that in over 50 years on the planet, in this country, being very aware of BC's existence, I have never heard anyone refer to him in a racially derogatory way or even make mention of his skin color.

He is grasping at straws...slippery, slippery, slippery straws.

May 21 2017, 9:05 pm ET

Jury Selection to Begin in Bill Cosby’s Sexual Assault Trial

by Tracy Connor

Jury selection in Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial begins Monday in a courtroom 300 miles from the one where the chosen men and women will decide the comedian's fate.

Nearly 3,000 residents of Pennsylvania's Allegheny County were sent written questionnaires to determine their eligibility to serve. They will be taken into a courtroom in Pittsburgh, 125 per day, for more in-depth questioning...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bi...gin-bill-cosby-s-sexual-assault-trial-n762756

Thought he was half blind and crippled. What happened to that, he forget which side was blind and lame? I keep checking hoping to read creeper is DRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My husband is legally deaf....so saids the Army, SSD, his doctors However he can still hear some sounds. He has a balance issue also and some days are worse, but not all. It could be BC is the same....he is legally blind but still has some vision, enough he does not need help but when going to curt play all the cards, also what ever crippling disease BC has could be worse some days then others.....he forgets and switches canes side to side....and I am not talking about seeing eyes cane.

Hubby said he knows of people that use their disability to their advantage and makes the disability worse for sympathy or to get what they want. is...Maybe BC does the same....JMO. I noticed he forgets what side needs help....etc. Interesting. IMO BC is playing an acting role.

I am not impressed with BC, I believe all the accusers. I hope that the trial is fair on both sides and that No one is bought off or threatened. I hope the Judge is fair...no sides taken....but that is a big wish on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member