Was There a Dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, Gigi, I just thought the dog was gone. I didn't realize he was dead. Well, he's with the girls now.

The dog is dead. It was told directly to me by a family member.
It may or may not be relevant but is interesting that the dog ran towards the bridge and hid out all night instead of home

I find it interesting.Sure can't help but wonder why the dog ran towards the bridge,instead of running home,which would have been closer.Why didn't the dog want to go home?I can only come up with one reason a family pet would avoid their own territory,and that reason would be fear/sensing danger.

I find it interesting.Sure can't help but wonder why the dog ran towards the bridge,instead of running home,which would have been closer.
Why didn't the dog want to go home?

I can only come up with one reason a family pet would avoid their own territory,and that reason would be fear/sensing danger....

K4kathy, I find it too much of a coincidence that the little dog, eye witness to the girls murders, is dead. Hmmmm!!

I'd like to know how the brave little guy died ?

Any person that would throw animals out in the country in the cold rain to slowly starve to death is a cold hearted person..imo.. :beagle:

The dog is dead. It was told directly to me by a family member.
It may or may not be relevant but is interesting that the dog ran towards the bridge and hid out all night instead of home

I should have added that I do not believe that the dog is dead. SHE (the family member who told me the dog is dead) believes it is dead.

I was told by a local that all 3 of the families dogs were dumped in a local mans yard by PP very soon after the murders. PP pulled up in a pick up truck and put them all out. I don't believe they were dumped for any reason other than that the new house the Plackers were renting didn't allow pets so the pets were disposed of. Not the best way to treat your fuzzy friends but some people (esp in the country) don't seem to know of any other way.

Not sure what happened to all the cats. I never heard. They are most likely just still hanging around the house and woods area hunting for their dinner or have taken up with new homes around the area.

ps the local man whose yard they were dumped at fed the dogs for awhile and then they just seemed to go away. Someone in the area has possibly taken in one or all of them. I would love to find the little chihuahua type dog that with the girls' that day. It would sure have a story to tell!

I find it interesting.Sure can't help but wonder why the dog ran towards the bridge,instead of running home,which would have been closer.Why didn't the dog want to go home?I can only come up with one reason a family pet would avoid their own territory,and that reason would be fear/sensing danger.

K4 it has bothered me alot. I agree that the dog normally would have run home so something or someone was standing in the direction of "home". Between it and home so the only way to run is towards the bridge, away from home.Poor thing

I should have added that I do not believe that the dog is dead. SHE (the family member who told me the dog is dead) believes it is dead.

I was told by a local that all 3 of the families dogs were dumped in a local mans yard by PP very soon after the murders. PP pulled up in a pick up truck and put them all out. I don't believe they were dumped for any reason other than that the new house the Plackers were renting didn't allow pets so the pets were disposed of. Not the best way to treat your fuzzy friends but some people (esp in the country) don't seem to know of any other way.

Not sure what happened to all the cats. I never heard. They are most likely just still hanging around the house and woods area hunting for their dinner or have taken up with new homes around the area.

ps the local man whose yard they were dumped at fed the dogs for awhile and then they just seemed to go away. Someone in the area has possibly taken in one or all of them. I would love to find the little chihuahua type dog that with the girls' that day. It would sure have a story to tell!
Oh hell no!Tell me its not so.PP dumped the dog that Taylor had with her?Wow,what a sensitive guy.I SMELL A RAT!If this is really true,then something here just isn't right.Think about it.

Gosh, Gigi, I just thought the dog was gone. I didn't realize he was dead. Well, he's with the girls now.

Claycat,
The dog that was w/ Skyla and Taylor on the day they were murdered is not dead. It no longer resides w/ the family but, it has not died. The horse that belonged to Taylor is also no longer w/ the Plackers but, the horse is alive and being well taken care of. I know you have a soft heart for animals and I did not want you to feel badly. (I posted the same info in an earlier post about the dog).

Flossie

I was told by a local that all 3 of the families dogs were dumped in a local mans yard by PP very soon after the murders.
PP pulled up in a pick up truck and put them all out.

I don't believe they were dumped for any reason other than that the new house the Plackers were renting didn't allow pets so the pets were disposed of. Not the best way to treat your fuzzy friends but some people (esp in the country) don't seem to know of any other way.

Guys, Am I the only one to find this very strange?

If some unknown person had just murdered my daughter and her best friend, I would immediately get some of the biggest and meanest guard dogs I could find to live in my yard.
What better 'burglar alarms and criminal deterent than a 'big dog"?....

First I would look for a rent house that would allow my dogs. Then I would have my best friend, my dog sleeping in my bedroom at night.
I could sleep at nights knowing the dogs would let me know when someone was snooping around my place....

Yet, he gets rid of the dogs when the killer is still out there!.::beagle:..:nono:

ML,
That is a great thought. However, I can assure that the family now have "guard dogs". They have relocated and have dogs that would be a detriment to anyone attempting the family harm. At the time the family moved, they just wanted "out". Everyday, they were having to drive by the site of the murders and living in the original home, they did not feel safe. When they left their home, they were seeking safety and a sanctuary away from the deep grief and stress that were brought about by living in the house near the murder site.

Claycat,
The dog that was w/ Skyla and Taylor on the day they were murdered is not dead. It no longer resides w/ the family but, it has not died. The horse that belonged to Taylor is also no longer w/ the Plackers but, the horse is alive and being well taken care of. I know you have a soft heart for animals and I did not want you to feel badly. (I posted the same info in an earlier post about the dog).

Flossie

Since you are friends with the family and say it is not dead, perhaps you can share with us where the dog is ? You must know that it is alive to say that? And as you say, the horse is alive and being taken care of maybe YOU know where the little chihuahua and the two other large dogs are that the family owned when Taylor was killed?

I posted what I "heard" happened to the 3 dogs but I cannot say with certainty like you that it is NOT dead. I just hope and want to believe that it is not. We all want for the little dog and two big dogs to be safe and sound but I cannot confirm that they are.

Maybe you can help us out as we all want to know.

Guys, Am I the only one to find this very strange?

If some unknown person had just murdered my daughter and her best friend, I would immediately get some of the biggest and meanest guard dogs I could find to live in my yard.
What better 'burglar alarms and criminal deterent than a 'big dog"?....

First I would look for a rent house that would allow my dogs. Then I would have my best friend, my dog sleeping in my bedroom at night.
I could sleep at nights knowing the dogs would let me know when someone was snooping around my place....

Yet, he gets rid of the dogs when the killer is still out there!.::beagle:..:nono:

I do find it strange too Mystery. That'd be the last thing I would get rid of if my daughter had been murdered but I guess we all handle tragedy differently and can't know how we would react until in their shoes?

Not all people are animal lovers. I am and can say for sure that you'd have to pry it outta my arms!

Strange is an understatement.This doesn't even make sense.

Strange is an understatement.This doesn't even make sense.

Right on. I just cannot get my mind around this. Could there be more meaning than we are seeing? Also, wondering if the dog could have had some evidence maybe DNA on it?

Since you are friends with the family and say it is not dead, perhaps you can share with us where the dog is ? You must know that it is alive to say that? And as you say, the horse is alive and being taken care of maybe YOU know where the little chihuahua and the two other large dogs are that the family owned when Taylor was killed?

I posted what I "heard" happened to the 3 dogs but I cannot say with certainty like you that it is NOT dead. I just hope and want to believe that it is not. We all want for the little dog and two big dogs to be safe and sound but I cannot confirm that they are.

Maybe you can help us out as we all want to know.

Hey Gigi~
Yes, I could answer the question about where the chihuahua is living. However, I think it is best answered by a phrase I will borrow from you ~
Reason: "feel better not gonna go there peace"

Take Care Gigi,
Hope you are well.
Flossie
;)

Right on. I just cannot get my mind around this. Could there be more meaning than we are seeing? Also, wondering if the dog could have had some evidence maybe DNA on it?

Months ago, I tried to read up on whether human DNA could be found on animals. And, if it were found, could it be beneficial in bringing about a conviction in a murder or other violent crime. I could find many examples where animal DNA found on humans helped in the the prosecution and conviction of a perp. (dog / cat hair found on a victim that would match dog / hair found in a perps home etc......) However, I have never been able to find an example of human DNA being found on an animal and then being used in a criminal court of law. If anyone has knowledge of this situation, I would love to read about it.

As for the chihuahua having DNA that could have proved beneficial in providing evidence in the murders of Skyla and Taylor, I believe any DNA (or other forensic evidence) that could have been documented from the dog was probably lost once the dog ran off. The area where the girls were murdered is rural. It rained that night and I believe if there had been any evidence available on the dog, it was destroyed by the environment. Again, this is jmo.

Below is a link to a DNA site that provides some quick insight into DNA / animals.

http://www.dnacenter.com/forensic/animal.html

Shed hair, urine, and other biological samples from dogs or other animals may be transferred by a suspect from one place to another, such as from the home to the crime scene.

Hey Gigi~
Yes, I could answer the question about where the chihuahua is living. However, I think it is best answered by a phrase I will borrow from you ~

Take Care Gigi,
Hope you are well. :blowkiss:You are so sweet
Flossie ;)

You know where the dog is living? OMG That is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Then you won't mind arranging to have it talk to the psychic on here that talks to dogs. She says she can talk to it by phone. Anybody remember how to contact the lady that volunteered to talk to the little chihuahua?

That'll be great because I'm sure that poor little doggy can solve the mystery of who shot Taylor and Skyla! The families will be so happy as well as all the sleuthers on here! Wow you can solve this thing!

Oh RUF you rock !];)

GiGi & Ruf...you crack me up! Thanks for the chuckle, I really needed it!!!!

uflossn;3457897]Hey Gigi~

Take Care Gigi,
Hope you are well. :blowkiss:You are so sweet
Flossie ;)

Gigi~
I have no idea how that font became so enlarged.
Probably when I changed the font itself, I inadvertently hit the size of the font as well..... It seems the size of the font has offended you. My apologies. I am going to back and try to change the font to a normal size. Once again, my apologies.

Flossie

Gigi~
I have no idea how that font became so enlarged.
Probably when I changed the font itself, I inadvertently hit the size of the font as well..... It seems the size of the font has offended you. My apologies. I am going to back and try to change the font to a normal size. Once again, my apologies.

Flossie
You know where the dog is living? OMG That is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Then you won't mind arranging to have it talk to the psychic on here that talks to dogs. She says she can talk to it by phone. Anybody remember how to contact the lady that volunteered to talk to the little chihuahua?

That'll be great because I'm sure that poor little doggy can solve the mystery of who shot Taylor and Skyla! The families will be so happy as well as all the sleuthers on here! Wow you can solve this thing!

Oh RUF you rock !];)
[/quote]

I am unaware how I can solve "this whole thing". When I posted that the dog in question was alive and well, it was simply to offer comfort to those that are animal lovers and have a soft spot for Taylor's dog. It seems now that my assurances that were s/pose to offer comfort have caused you to become antagonistic towards me.

As for the dog and a psychic working together, I have my reservations about that but, at this point I would be happy to have anyone / anything help this case. When I next visit w/ the family, if I feel the time is appropriate, I will mention this to them. However, my friendship w/them was established because of the death of Taylor but, it is maintained on many other levels. If I feel comfortable broaching the subject, I will. The death of Taylor and the crime itself is not something that we often discuss. I hope this will finally put to rest the questions surrounding the dog.

Have a great day Gigi~
Flossie

Taylors dog was found the day after the murders.
Plackers moved, a neighbor reported the dogs were "dropped off" at his house.
The neighbor did not keep the dogs.
Whereabouts unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members