Things that Casey has said that have been proven TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
In reference to stealing Amy's checks " I was desperate"
In reference to a msg to TonE ..something about him not visiting her when even an old friend from hs came.
In reference to all the men in her life " I am horny"

My new grandson, Braiden, born 12/01/08 in Germany

Attachments

• Lele's photos 479.jpg
    Lele's photos 479.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 145
I guess that if you were KC and you told someone not to trust Jesse and Amy that would not be a lie. Jesse and Amy weren't going to watch her back.

Sorry, has "No, She is not in a better place" been said yet? If so, my apologies.

Great picture of that beautiful baby!

Now for my addition to Casey truths:

During one of the first jailhouse phone calls with Cindy:

"Mom, you don't know what my involvement in this is?"

Which says to me two truths: 1) Casey was involved in Caylees disappearance, and now death. 2) That Cindy knows exactly what happened.

"No, She is not in a better place"

When KC said that to the LE, that's when I knew she killed her. No, she's not. Creepy with all of the other reminders. Thanks for the thread as brief as it will be. LOL

I will be more than happy to dump this thread. let me know which way it is going to go.
PSA:
have you all been up to the sticky forum and see the incredible work the posters are doing putting the puzzle pieces together with facts,maps, pings, and calendar information? if you haven't you should!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=233

Thanks for the heads up and also to those that work tirelessly putting things together and helping those like me who are computer or direction challenged. :) I've been over there many times, but it should be quite interesting given we have more pieces to this puzzle now. And most likely 25,000 more questions. lol

In reference to a msg to TonE ..something about him not visiting her when even an old friend from hs came.

Sorry O/T
LeLe, congrats...I knew you had a new grandbaby, but didn't realize how handsome he was! Certainly that is the kind of beauty that is hard to explain! Congrats again!

LeLe1953...................Braiden is a beautiful baby! :)

:blowkiss: thank you. Ah, I had no clue the picture would be that big:) I did just put an album of him up, some have my other grandsons in it. They are such proud big brothers. I am working on the other albums.
Back to KC.......... " I dont know where Caylee is." She didnt know, all she knew was she dumped her, didnt know what had become of her since then.

Yes I am guilty of getting us off topic but a grannie just got to do what a grannies got to do and that is BRAG.
I just did an album of him & his brothers. All my daughters babies had a full head of dark hair & all were pretty. It was a joy to spend a month in Germany with them & to be there for his birth.

A KC truth " I havent seen her for 31 days."

"Little Snot head." This statement was truthful. Sadly that is how she seen Caylee.

OT: Braiden is beautiful!!!!

The baby is beautiful...look he is holding up his "Caylee" finger :)

My name is Casey Marie Anthony.
My daughter's name is Caylee Marie Anthony.
Caylee was born August 9, 2005.

Don't be suprised if my head begins spinning around and you get to see an excorcist flashback...:crazy:

Ok, she did not say that one but I bet she was thinking it...

I reached out to two people...(did not mention they were her IMAGINARY friends)...This one gets me wondering though...perhaps she did reach out to 2 people but the two people she named, was it Juliette and Jeff???, were not the ACTUAL 2 people that she reached out to...food for thought but with Casey, you just never know.

I got rid of the squirrels...only, unfortunately, the "squirrels" were poor little Caylee...

I can't (WON'T) do anything else to help as long as I am in here.

My name is Casey Marie Anthony.
My daughter's name is Caylee Marie Anthony.
Caylee was born August 9, 2005.

Don't be suprised if my head begins spinning around and you get to see an excorcist flashback...:crazy:

Ok, she did not say that one but I bet she was thinking it...

I reached out to two people...(did not mention they were her IMAGINARY friends)...This one gets me wondering though...perhaps she did reach out to 2 people but the two people she named, was it Juliette and Jeff???, were not the ACTUAL 2 people that she reached out to...food for thought but with Casey, you just never know.

I got rid of the squirrels...only, unfortunately, the "squirrels" were poor little Caylee...

I can't (WON'T) do anything else to help as long as I am in here.

Haaa, see what your doing, your adding some truth into the "mistruth"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member