2009.02.18 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan Moss says no one else had access like KC had....listed them (there were tons!) and Susan said if KC takes the stand she will go down and go down by her own words.

(Personally, I can't see KC taking the stand...MOO)

As much as I would LOVE to see that, it ain't happening IMO

LOL......

Sometimes I find myself feeling sorry for Cindy & then I hear something like this.

If her # 1 concern was finding Caylee why would she "Withhold" the fact that her blanket was missing?

I'm sure Cindy washed that blanket & kept Caylee's room nice & clean...!

A "Doting" grandmother would have noticed that blanket missing the very first day!

Every choice that CA has made in this case has been the opposite of what choices I would have made. I don't understand her one teensy weensy little bit. :bang:

Perper says fingerprints could have been washed away? I thought that wouldn't happen!
I'm also curious how the rest of the family could've been eliminated if there aren't any prints on the tape. :confused:

KC was so childlike, evidenced by all the stickers...looks like there were hundreds of them! 2003 or 2008 - KC never grew up.

JMHO

Notice how on the left page of journal all the printing is printed and cartoony looking. Something a teen ager might do.
The page on the right is written neater, no spelling errors and in cursive.
Also, writing that is done when lying tends to be overblown, puffy and exaggerated.
If Casey was recalling and speaking of her new found relief and happiness, the writing would be smooth and even deliberate. Something indicative of true feelings of the writer.

NG says all three bags Caylee was found in were linked to the home. Laticia saying the bags and duct tape are the strongest evidence against KC since they can be linked to the home. Marc Klaas agreed.

LOL......

Sometimes I find myself feeling sorry for Cindy & then I hear something like this.

If her # 1 concern was finding Caylee why would she "Withhold" the fact that her blanket was missing?

I'm sure Cindy washed that blanket & kept Caylee's room nice & clean...!

A "Doting" grandmother would have noticed that blanket missing the very first day!
Seriously, I do think she knew it was missing but it would tie in to her daughter having something to do with Caylee being missing so she didn't want to mention it. When LE got the s/w she was stuck. :) MOO

Is that on the rumor thread? TIA

This was on the Diary thread, but it needs to be taken to the Rumor thread for now. It might be there, I haven't been to the basement all day. :)

Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife
FWIW I found this ... full of rumors but I thought I would post it for you all to read.

“… the little snot … I’ll fix her …” the diary is alleged to say in part. “First, a little cloroform (sp) and then (illegible). She won’t know. She’ll be a lot better off …”

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/200...sive-excerpts/

I'm also curious how the rest of the family could've been eliminated if there aren't any prints on the tape. :confused:

Who's to say there weren't prints on the tape? I think they were. I just don't think the information was released in the docs. MOO

Every choice that CA has made in this case has been the opposite of what choices I would have made. I don't understand her one teensy weensy little bit. :bang:

You & me both...!

And probably every other person in this country with "Normal Human Emotions"

Sticker backing. The one that was cut out with funky scissors or w/e. They've been posted in other threads. Personally, the one with the backing come out looks like holographic type stickers with square reflective designs. The one on the cardboard or duct tape looks like a jelly 3d sticker.

Just my 2 cents.

There is a sheet of stickers - that looked exactly like the one in the woods - on one of the later photos. It was a real match from the photo. There were many scrapbook type pages of stickers and such. I can try to find it.

This was on the Diary thread, but it needs to be taken to the Rumor thread for now. It might be there, I haven't been to the basement all day. :)

Originally Posted by one_hooah_wife
FWIW I found this ... full of rumors but I thought I would post it for you all to read.

“… the little snot … I’ll fix her …” the diary is alleged to say in part. “First, a little cloroform (sp) and then (illegible). She won’t know. She’ll be a lot better off …”

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/200...sive-excerpts/

Thanks! BRB

About the journal entry --- does anyone think like me, that Casey did write it in 2008, feeling the need to "confess" so to speak, but dated it 03 just to cover her butt, in case her perfect world came crashing down? For some reason, only "03" is underlined, almost as if she wanted to draw attention to that particular part........

Yes, I do! I think it's too obvious that it's her real feelings after the murder, she is free! Why would she write that in 2003? What did she have to feel that way about then?

Just like maybe they haven't released the actual sticker that was found on the duct tape, yet (which they clearly found the backing for, in Casey's shoebox). Release the photo of the backing, hold back the photo of the sticker....

Yep. There still holding a few things very close to the vest.

Yes, I do! I think it's too obvious that it's her real feelings after the murder, she is free! Why would she write that in 2003? What did she have to feel that way about then?

Not a damn thing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member