TX TX - TJ Murray, 24, Huntsville, 19 Oct 2011

So the body found in Tomball is NOT TJ...he has no tattoos.

I think LE must have SOME idea on where he might be. They've been so tight-lipped about it it's crazy! Before joining here I had been keeping tabs on his missing persons facebook page and asked once why LE hasn't released info regarding his cell phone (whether it was used before/after calling his dad), and whether or not the fight was caught on camera. My comment was deleted the next day though. I did read somewhere on there that the guy he was in an altercation with passed a lie detector and was bragging about it on facebook. I'm just really confused as to why this case seems to be going nowhere, but then again I guess this happens all the time in missing persons cases. :( Hope TJ is found safe and alive and just needed a break.

Actually there was another body found near Tomball in Faulkey Gulley off Louetta near Cypress Creek. Male in his 20's. His name though i believe by researching around is Nick Fenstermacher. He was found by two neighborhood boys on Dec. 29th around noon. I live right by this Gulley where they found the body. In researching that case I found out about TJ. It is so sad that there has been hardly any mention of this young man. I know the area very well but without any news or names or anything to go on, it is difficult to find out any information.

I do not understand why there has been no news whatsoever about this and I live in the area. Have we heard anything about who the girlfriend was? Does the family have a PI?

I just saw a short bit on KPRC news regarding this young man. The family is offering a $10,000 reward, although there was no other new information. Hoping they find him...

I just saw a short bit on KPRC news regarding this young man. The family is offering a $10,000 reward, although there was no other new information. Hoping they find him...

Has this reward gone up at all? We've been purchasing bracelets + donations but I haven't heard of the reward amount increasing.

And I don't know how to say this without seeming to be disparaging of the family but....

only $10K? Really?

I believe both parents are career educators (Tom has 31 years), probably making a combined 6 figure income...

even if they got caught in the real estate bubble and are underwater on their home..scrimping for a few weeks, they could both pool their paychecks and do better than that...maybe sell off a vehicle or something. I dunno. Seems really low.

Maybe they know (or at least have a good idea) who's responsible and don't want to let one of that person's friends cash in? Also, Tom Sr appears to be popular/well-liked in the community, maybe they could raise the reward amount via donations? As the parents of Sam Koenig have done up in Alaska.

I'm thinking the low reward amount is more a reflection of how confident LE and the family are w/r/t their knowledge of what likely happened.

Looks like both drinking establishments were in strip malls--where security cameras are the default as the LL's build it into the rent for the businesses to CYA. And there are larger chains such as Whataburger and, more significanly, a Walgreen's apparently directly across from one of the bars. Walgreen's, being a pharmacy, has 360 degree security cam coverage. Seems highly unlikely TJ slipped out of whichever bar he was last at (and there are conflicting accounts of this, some say he went back to Rookies?) and was not picked up by at least 1 sec camera outside.

Typically LE releases at least a still from a sec cam the night of (if they have such footage) as that gives potential witnesses the best idea of what the person looked like/was wearing/etc at the time.

That they haven't even releases so much as a low resolution, grainy still suggests that either/both (i) they know whom they are looking for and/or (ii) there's someone involved, either directly or indirectly, who they don't want to expose to public attn until they are certain of their case.

Maybe a cop's kid, maybe a cop, maybe a poltico, maybe an influential private citizen's kid? who knows.

Poor TJ...if he was female, he would likely have pages and pages of posts and sleuthing, and much more media attention than the occassional local update...JMO

Where are you TJ? Someone knows what happened to you.

This case bothers me so much...not just because TJ went to school with my niece, but also because so there is so little press on his disappearance...my sister lives in the area where TJ went missing and she asks me if there are any updates...as she hears nothing. I am so sad for his family.

Have the ex girlfriend, her boyfriend and his friends been properly interrogated in this case? And I mean fully grilled and vetted.

Have the ex girlfriend, her boyfriend and his friends been properly interrogated in this case? And I mean fully grilled and vetted.

Supposedly, but nobody knows anything for sure, LE hasn't said one word about this case, and I mean NOT A SINGLE WORD. It makes it appear that they gave up on finding TJ long, long ago. It's sick, there has to be several people that know what happened to this kid, but there's no pressure from anywhere for them to talk. :banghead:

Supposedly, but nobody knows anything for sure, LE hasn't said one word about this case, and I mean NOT A SINGLE WORD. It makes it appear that they gave up on finding TJ long, long ago. It's sick, there has to be several people that know what happened to this kid, but there's no pressure from anywhere for them to talk. :banghead:

Somethings not right here. Have those kids lawyer-ed up? If I were TJ's kin, I'd want some answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back