Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

An AMBER Alert was issued for 10-month-old Lisa Irwin on Tuesday, October 4th after she was abducted from her crib during the early morning hours. As of Wednesday, no suspects have been identified, and the AMBER Alert has been canceled.

220x165.jpg

Lisa is 10 months old. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. She is 30 inches tall and weighs between 26 and 30 pounds. Lisa was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it.

Lisa is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.

Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1, your local police agency, or the Kansas City TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

PREVIOUS THREADS:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150555"]Thread #1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150619"]Thread #2[/ame]

I was hoping that when the other thread was closed that maybe they had found her. Ugh! My heart, my thoughts and prayers are with her and her family!

I was sure hoping for some good news this morning about this little girl. It's probably nothing at all, but her clothing description is shorts and a top? Don't most people put PJ's on their kids at night? Maybe they were PJ's and it was just described this way, but I thought it was strange. And maybe the baby fell asleep in her clothing and was left in them. I just hope they find her.

There are a lot of Carter pj sets that are a tee shirt and shorts. Not unusual at all :)

Thanks for the new pics Ms Facetious. Baby Lisa does look to be really long in those pics. She is def. big for her age. About to fall asleep but first will pray she will be home safe and sound when I wake in the morning.

I was sure hoping for some good news this morning about this little girl. It's probably nothing at all, but her clothing description is shorts and a top? Don't most people put PJ's on their kids at night? Maybe they were PJ's and it was just described this way, but I thought it was strange. And maybe the baby fell asleep in her clothing and was left in them. I just hope they find her.

I, too, am baffled by the "shorts." I don't understand why any mother would put a baby to bed with shorts on because if the baby awakes with a wet diaper, it is an additional hassle to remove the shorts that serve no real purpose so why put them on? If this baby was ill as reported, that increases the chances she'd awaken because she was uncomfortable. All of my kids slept in cotton t-shirts, so that part I do understand perfectly. I have trouble understanding the reasoning for putting shorts on an ill baby at nighttime.

What a beautiful baby girl! She does look like a long legged little girl! Prayers for her and her family tonight.

What a precious little girl - I'm still praying she's found soon.

Mel

I, too, am baffled by the "shorts." I don't understand why any mother would put a baby to bed with shorts on because if the baby awakes with a wet diaper, it is an additional hassle to remove the shorts that serve no real purpose so why put them on? If this baby was ill as reported, that increases the chances she'd awaken because she was uncomfortable. All of my kids slept in cotton t-shirts, so that part I do understand perfectly. I have trouble understanding the reasoning for putting shorts on an ill baby at nighttime.

I have an 18 month old. She knows how to take her diaper off unless she is wearing something over it. So maybe the shorts were strategic....

I feel like she is alive, I just hope they can find her. This really feels like someone took her, but not to harm her.

I hope and pray they find her today. Such a beautiful little girl.

I wonder if the parents have an idea of who may be responsible or who they may have trusted that in hindsight may have done this? That's the impression I got from the short PC they gave yesterday. I found them genuine but with a sense that they were almost speaking to someone they know about dropping her off somewhere safe!!:waitasec:
I pray she's safe and returned today!!
prayerguy.gif
God Bless you and keep you from harm little Angel!!

This really breaks my heart. It really does. She is a cutie. I will be very down if she is found deceased. This child is beautiful and idk why people have to do this. It really really tears at my heart.

Does it matter if she was wearing shorts or not? Nit picking about what the mother put the baby to bed in will not help find Lisa. I'm sorry, don't mean to offend, but I just find the unnecessary judging and scrutiny frustrating. The parents clearly love their baby and even if they don't, the fact that she had shorts on is not a clue to anything. What is a right way to dress a baby for bed for you, isn't the right way for everyone. *sigh*

Ok, am stepping away. I just really feel for the parents. There is looking at all angles of what happened to Lisa, possible parental involvement included and then there is what I consider 'trying to find fault over something that is nothing'.

No offense to anyone, but I just couldn't bite my tongue any longer. This is IMO.

Does it matter if she was wearing shorts or not? Nit picking about what the mother put the baby to bed in will not help find Lisa. I'm sorry, don't mean to offend, but I just find the unnecessary judging and scrutiny frustrating. The parents clearly love their baby and even if they don't, the fact that she had shorts on is not a clue to anything. What is a right way to dress a baby for bed for you, isn't the right way for everyone. *sigh*

Ok, am stepping away. I just really feel for the parents. There is looking at all angles of what happened to Lisa, possible parental involvement included and then there is what I consider 'trying to find fault over something that is nothing'.

No offense to anyone, but I just couldn't bite my tongue any longer. This is IMO.

I second your emotions! The parents are victims and WS is victim friendly!

Search for 10-month-old involves 300 officers
Tearful parents plead for Lisa Irwin’s safe return

Young said police had received 47 tips from the TIPS Hotline. Some were too vague to pursue, he said, but he encouraged people to keep calling.

“Please trust your instincts,” Young said. “If you think you have information that’s going to lead to the whereabouts of this child or the suspect, please let us know.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/05/3190150/as-search-continues-parents-plead.html

I think we have to ask ourselves why Lisa? There were 3 children in the home at the time.

Was she targeted because she was closest to the window? Was she targeted because she is a baby? Was she targeted because the other 2 are boys? Was she targeted because the other 2 are from another dad?

I keep reading comments/posts how Lisa seems to be taller and heavier than a child her age. Did the abductor think Lisa was a toddler (2-3 year old?)

I still believe her abduction wasn't random. Someone who knew the family and not necessarily a family member/relative. A neighbour, a coworker, an ex friend, someone with a grudge?

Praying for a miracle and whoever has her will return her unharmed.

Good morning {hugs}

I woke up feeling very anxious. No idea what that means.

Lisa Irwin Timeline

Abducted by intruder through bedroom window. Far right window of house. UPDATE—according to police spokesman window may not be correct. 3620 block of North Lister 64117

Other two sons asleep in different bedrooms. (sons are half brothers to Lisa-the mothers children from another relationship)

Father is electrician that works nights. Just started job on this night.--Jeremy

Mother is a SAHM--Debbie

Monday October 3, 2011 10:00 p.m. Last seen in crib wearing purple shorts and purple shirt with white kittens on it.

**Possibly seen by Mr. Parscale (a man that lives in the area) according to his wife Lisa around 12:00 a.m. Tuesday wearing only a diaper being carried by a male. Quote from Lisa--“He seen the guy act like he was going to go into a residence,” Parscale said, “but then my husband drove off so we’re thinking that maybe he was just doing that so that my husband would leave.”

**Parscale says her husband saw the man walking on a street perpendicular to North Lister, where Lisa Irwin lives with her parents and brothers.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 3:30 a.m. (first report stated it was 4:00 a.m.) Father returns home from work and discovered baby missing from crib.

UPDATE at 2:00 p.m. October 4 presser Capt. Steve Young speaking—Parents’ story has no holes. Looking into neighbor that possibly saw Lisa being carried by the male. No suspects other than neighbor sighting.

Tuesday October 4, 2011 approx. 7:00 p.m. amber alert cancelled. Lisa is considered a MISSING/ENDANGERED JUVENILE. Per police the alert has served it’s purpose. Police and dogs will search for a while into the night.

*** Tuesday night authorities searched a van and car at the home. There is no word on what police found or were looking for. Officers searching for the child focused on areas near the family's home such as railroad tracks near the north side of the Missouri River and a wooded area behind the home. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-aut...rch-for-missing-baby-20111005,0,6273053.story

Tuesday 9:25 p.m.

Mass exodus of police from the command center. Looks like K-9's are finished searching for the night. Police search will continue in AM
by cliffjudy via twitter 9:25 P

**family stayed with relatives after being questioned until 10:30 p.m.

Wednesday October 5, 2011

9:00 a.m. press conference Capt. Steve Young speaking—basically no new information. Still searching with dogs, however there have been no hits. Parents not ruled out, but also not suspects. Very cooperative.

** KMBC's Jana Corrie: Children who were also inside the home at the time of the disappearance staying with neighbors

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1ZvPzisbv

**conflicting reports…unless the Grandparents are being referred to as “neighbors”

NBC Action News reporter Sloane Heller reports Lisa’s grandparents are watching the couple’s other children and have not been able to reach them since earlier Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-ruling-nothing-out-in-search-for-lisa-irwin#ixzz1ZvXO4Yxz

Next news conference sometime this afternoon.

2:00 news conference—Jeremy spoke with Deborah (Bradley?) by his side. Begged for baby to be dropped off somewhere safe. The brothers are waiting to see their sister. Declined to take questions.

Again, Capt. Has no leads, not ruling out anything. 300 knocks and searches. 46 tips. No ransom note. Family is free to go where they would like. Family does not want to be at house.

**Alleged sighting of Lisa with a middle aged white male and female at a Love’s gas station in St. Joseph, MO I-29 and US HWY 169. Driving older model SUV. Article came out around 5:15 p.m. Surveillance video has been turned over to LE. Police say it doesn’t seem to be a major lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer