News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

Can I just ask one question? (well actually there ended up being several)

If KC says that the nanny took Caylee and the nanny would have had Caylee for the 31 days and would therefore have been the person that killed Caylee and placed her body where it is, what exactly is important about whether RK might have had access to the same kind of tape that the Anthonys have?

Is RK the nanny? Did KC leave Caylee with RK? Did RK take off work for a month so that he could take her to the beach and disney and then kill her?

There is a big difference between trying to gather all of the facts and trying to twist them to fit a particular scenario.

Objectively, it does not make sense that RK had anything to do with Caylee's death. Wasn't CA home during the time that Caylee supposedly disappeared? Do you think that Caylee was snatched out of her backyard and CA didn't scream her head off?

Even if he just found her body and put duct tape on it before he reported it what difference would it make? I guess you could have him arrested for tampering with a corpse but putting him in the situation where he was Caylee's murderer is far fetched and doesn't work at all.

You are not the only person here that seeks justice but justice is for the victim not for the accused. The accused has a right to their day in court but you do not seek justice for them, you seek justice for the victim.

KC is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law but on this forum we are allowed by law to decide if we think that she is guilty of not. I do not have to hold myself to the same standard that the jury and the court does. I can weigh the evidence and decide for myself.

I guess what I mean to say that if there is glue and there is poly, the cotton or fabric inside should be preserved enough to get a comparative sample with the cotton or fabric inside the duct tape on the can. Contray to popular belief that the fibers dont match because the tape is weathered.

The Henkel documents that 100% Agave linked for you earlier show that the composition of the tape made by Henkel with that "200 degree" mark on it contains cotton. The tape on Caylee had the "200 degree" mark but did not contain cotton. We know it used to contain cotton, though, because Henkel didn't make a "200 degree" tape with that exact mark on it that contained no cotton.

Based on the most recent documents, it appears that the only difference between the tape on the gas can and the tape on Caylee was that the tape on Caylee lacked cotton. Since we know the tape on Caylee originally had cotton fibers, it looks like the tape on the gas can would match, if not for the loss of the cotton fibers on the tape left on Caylee.

It seems that the most likely cause of the loss of the cotton fibers on the tape left on Caylee was weathering. Caylee's cotton shirt reacted similarly.

Justice. My right to a fair trial, your right to a fair trial. Yes the victim, it is very important we get to the truth, for the victim.

That could be our difference. You are only doing it for the victim. I am doing it for the victim in the name of justice. We have to make sure we get this right for Caylee. So I dont want to leave any stone unturned.

Nope that's not our difference. I am doing it in the name of justice for Caylee. Justice is not confined to our legal system.

And there's no "only" about what I, and hundreds of others, are doing for Caylee and other child victims.

The Henkel documents that 100% Agave linked for you earlier show that the composition of the tape made by Henkel with that "200 degree" mark on it contains cotton. The tape on Caylee had the "200 degree" mark but did not contain cotton. We know it used to contain cotton, though, because Henkel didn't make a "200 degree" tape with that exact mark on it that contained no cotton.

Based on the most recent documents, it appears that the only difference between the tape on the gas can and the tape on Caylee was that the tape on Caylee lacked cotton. Since we know the tape on Caylee originally had cotton fibers, it looks like the tape on the gas can would match, if not for the loss of the cotton fibers on the tape left on Caylee.

It seems that the most likely cause of the loss of the cotton fibers on the tape left on Caylee was weathering. Caylee's cotton shirt reacted similarly.

Why would we compare an exposed cotton shirt to cotton covered in poly and glue?

But the information that is given by LE,FBI,etc.,is all we have to go by.Yes,we are all human and make mistakes,but I'm sure if the above agencies had something so very obviously questionable,it would be looked into,I don't think that's the situation in this case.You ask,if LE was always right,why would we need courts.Well,my best answer to that is,the courts use the information given by LE,to determine the guilty/nonguilty outcome.Lawyers will debate some of their findings,but I would hardly take their information with a grain of salt.

All the posters here are on a fact finding mission,and we all want the truth and nothing but the truth,but when it seems were not getting it .... that's when we start sleuthing!!

Yes, but the defense are officers of the courts as well. The same court system supports the defense as well as the offense. The SA does not own the courts, the people do..

Why would we compare an exposed cotton shirt to cotton covered in poly and glue?

Because it is an appropriate comparison. Once the natural rubber adhesive decomposed and was removed due to the elements and microbial action, the cotton reacted just like cotton does in a mirobe-rich environment (i.e. just like the shirt).

Nope that's not our difference. I am doing it in the name of justice for Caylee. Justice is not confined to our legal system.

And there's no "only" about what I, and hundreds of others, are doing for Caylee and other child victims.

bbm -

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO BeanE!!!!!

saw this while watching this oldie but goodie.....

It's holding up a Caylee missing poster on the back of someones car that is parked in the garage of the A home. Can't tell what type it is. It's near the end of the video at around 8:37ish

YouTube - Cindy Get the Hell out of Town Why you can People don't like you

I've snipped that part, but it's too blurry. Maybe someone else knows how to do this 'much' better then I.

first time attaching a doc, hope it worked

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 27

That link Agave gave me was not a Henkel Document. It was a distributor for Henkel company and only one I might add. On that document (which I have read before) it says item fd-30. I am not assuming Item number fd-30 is one roll of tape. Later in the document is says profit statement of 98000 for 2004. Where does it say how many rolls of duct tape were distributed to florida? Why cant we have a document from the Henkel company?

That link Agave gave me was not a Henkel Document. It was a distributor for Henkel company and only one I might add. On that document (which I have read before) it says item fd-30. I am not assuming Item number fd-30 is one roll of tape. Later in the document is says profit statement of 98000 for 2004. Where does it say how many rolls of duct tape were distributed to florida? Why cant we have a document from the Henkel company?

BBM - What makes you think that the SA doesn't already HAVE a document from the Henkel company?

That is from Henkel company. What...are you trying to act like you don't understand just so you don't have to accept facts? Is that your game?

This is from Henkel...

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147538/detail.html

Note at the bottom of the pages it says

https://www.henkelinfo.com/pss_detail.asp?project=179&rev=2

That's from here...

https://www.henkelinfo.com/newacct.asp

See what it says? It says you must be a Manufacturer Rep or Distributor in order to access the product specs. That's why they had to go through some one to get it...so they could get the specs of the Henkel website.

Let's go back to the specs now...

warp = 65/35 polyester/cotton - in case you want to act like you don't understand that that means 65% polyester, 35% cotton. The 35% cotton was there when it was made - because the henkel spec says so. It went away. Because cotton deteriorates at an exceptionally fast rate in microbial environments.

You could ask them for one if you feel you need it. I have already read enough to feel confident that it's a miniscule chance that the specific style of Henkel tape is not a significant connection between the Anthony household and the tape on Caylee. Please do ask them; it's your argument to prove ~ not mine or anyone else here.

That is from Henkel company. What...are you trying to act like you don't understand just so you don't have to accept facts? Is that your game?

This is from Henkel...

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21147538/detail.html

Note at the bottom of the pages it says

https://www.henkelinfo.com/pss_detail.asp?project=179&rev=2

That's from here...

https://www.henkelinfo.com/newacct.asp

See what it says? It says you must be a Manufacturer Rep or Distributor in order to access the product specs. That's why they had to go through some one to get it...so they could get the specs of the Henkel website.

Let's go back to the specs now...

warp = 65/35 polyester/cotton - in case you want to act like you don't understand that that means 65% polyester, 35% cotton. The 35% cotton was there when it was made - because the henkel spec says so. It went away. Because cotton deteriorates at an exceptionally fast rate in microbial environments.

There is no game here. Someones life is at stake. That documents appears to come from only one of Henkels Distributors. Profit statements wont work, they could have had expensive machinery break down during a given year and showed much less profit. Number of rolls works much better. Now, where does it say fd-30 is one roll of tape. How do I know whether it is one roll of tape or a pallet or a box or a semi load. I mean to say, when it says 90000 what is that?

You could ask them for one if you feel you need it. I have already read enough to feel confident that it's a miniscule chance that the specific style of Henkel tape is not a significant connection between the Anthony household and the tape on Caylee. Please do ask them; it's your argument to prove ~ not mine or anyone else here.

It is not my argument to prove. It is the SA's argument to prove and they are not doing a very good job of it in my opinion. This is only one of Henkels distributors documents and it is a profit statement.

Cotton is not going to deteriate fast in microbial environment if it is protected by polyurethane and rubberized glue..

There is no game here. Someones life is at stake. That documents appears to come from only one of Henkels Distributors. Profit statements wont work, they could have had expensive machinery break down during a given year and showed much less profit. Number of rolls works much better. Now, where does it say fd-30 is one roll of tape. How do I know whether it is one roll of tape or a pallet or a box or a semi load. I mean to say, when it says 90000 what is that?

notthatsmart INDEED someone's life is at stake but it seems that it is the accused murderer that is your concern and NOT Caylee. Didn't Caylee's short lived years here on earth mean anything? In her short time here, she touched the hearts of millions of people, truly heartbreaking though that it was AFTER her death.

I don't understand the ongoing argument over the duct tape? The fibers in the duct tape that was found on Caylee had severely deteriorated due to the weather conditions. Why is it not believable that the A's had this 200 degree duct tape? Why question the Henkel corporation? I'm just confused why the duct tape is of such concern?

When did we become a people that gave more credence to the accused than to the victim?

Because it is an appropriate comparison. Once the natural rubber adhesive decomposed and was removed due to the elements and microbial action, the cotton reacted just like cotton does in a mirobe-rich environment (i.e. just like the shirt).

If the rubber adhesive decomposed then why were the pieces of duct tape stuck together? There must be some cotton in there somewhere.

Yes, but the defense are officers of the courts as well. The same court system supports the defense as well as the offense. The SA does not own the courts, the people do..

You are so correct. That is why we the people like to look at all the evidence and testimony with a healthy dose of skepticism but hopefully without too much cynicism. Humans make errors and humans don't always have perfect memories, but you evaluate the evidence and listen to the testimony, then decide: does that seem reasonable? Does that make sense? Does that person seem honest? LE, witnesses and jurors aren't perfect but our justice system is about as good as it gets. So hopefully the jurors will evaluate and listen and decide: does it seem reasonable to have an unusual brand of duct tape show up on the murder victim and at the house of the accused and it not be related at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back