TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden; believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting here stunned about the garage location...

Were we ever told where Clint parked his car that day? Was he in front or in back of the residence?

May have been answered already. My apologies if it has.

I have read that his car was in the shed out back and he had closed the doors because he heard they were expecting a storm. I'm not 100% that I read that here, but I think I did. Karen may have mentioned it also in the interview in the backyard where she was pointing and explaining what happened.

No credit to the veracity of the rumor above but I'm convinced many in the Darden/Parsons area believe it's true. And if they believe it's true, they must have some sort of intuition that this might be the case. (What might that intuition be based on?)

Please correct me if I am wrong, I am trying to type from memory. As I understand it, Karen spoke to both Holly and Drew and maybe grandmother first, either on the way to school or when she first got to school. I am assuming that the snafu with hunting was straightened out. Then, I am unclear as to who called first, CB asking who was in the garage or the neighbor saying that her son had heard a scream from their property . Reportedly, she called CB to tell him that he should get the gun and follow Holly, she was in the clutches of someone dangerous, and dashed out being driven home by a friend who was a school employee, using the employee's phone to call 911 because she had left hers at school. In MOO, in this sequence of events, (as poorly as I've relayed them) I think that there was never a snafu with hunting and I truly believe that Karen knew the whole story before she ever left the school and probably relayed to LE what happened on the 911 tape and maybe that's why they haven't released it. WHY? I don't have a clue.

Eh, this is kinda far out, but I'm gonna say it anyway and its definitely JMO. What if Holly was in Karens car? She had someone else drive her home and later when she retrieved her car there was time to dispose of the body and plant the evidence.

Its diabolical and I hated typing disposed. She might go that far to cover for her son. I'm not gonna mention why I might think that. It was something I read in several places that weren't as reputable as here. Some of you may have read it also. Not trying to cause any drama, just that it is out there, and it isn't confirmed and probably won't be unless the family talks or we have access to medical records. I'm sure the last part isn't happening.

To me the rumor makes zero sense... Why cover up an accident and make it look like an abduction. And, the time frame of a half an hour between screams and the cops showing up is still not enough time to clean up a crime scene, hide a body etc. Just too fantastic and implausible IMHO. Accidents can and do happen all the time but I can't see hiding one and carrying on a charade for over a year.

I personally do not believe there was an accident as I've stated many times before sorry, but this accidental death and cover up next to NEVER happens.. much much more likely is that in general (and I am purposefully speaking in general terms and in theory non specific case FOR OBVIOUS REASONS) ..IN a case where this in theory occurs or is later claimed to have occurred when faced with possible charges after an indefinite amount were to have passed since a supposed abduction occurred.. which later revealed to have actually been a death that was then attempted to be covered up as an abduction.. IMO the "accidental death" followed by panic which caused a person to choose to cover it up.. well IMO its not at all "accidental"..yes this is the claim and it very much will be clung to, but IMO the truth of the matter in a case that is of these dynamics is that THERE ALMOST ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS IS AN UNKNOWN NEFARIOUS FACTOR..

IT IS THAT NEFARIOUS FACTOR THAT IS THE EXACT REASON FOR THE CHOICE MADE TO COVER UP! ..NOT PANIC AND COVER UP!

as anyone with a single brain cell realizes that the truly accidental death is not an intentional homicide.. not even close and especially if it were a situation of family and obvious of zero intent very very likely there would be zero criminal consequence.. regardless the point is that the accidental death is not covered up.. the love and respect for the family member deceased far outweighs the fear of possible criminal consequence..

THEREFORE I STAND BY MY OPINION OF THE ACCIDENTAL DEATH(speaking in general and in theory of course)

Now as far as the other above comment about screams.. evidence.. timeline NOT FITTING.. that IMO could not be farther from accurate..

QUITE OBVIOUSLY HOLLY WAS INJURED ON THAT PROPERTY(MOO SHE WAS DECEASED) AND HER BODY ABSOLUTELY WAS REMOVED FROM THERE BY THE TIME LE ARRIVES.. EVIDENCE NOT CLEANED UP..so not quite sure why you feel now that's not possible to have occurred because it did occur and stands as only one of the very few stand alone facts here..

Regardless who in your opinion is the perp THE FACT REMAINS THAT HOLLY WAS ALIVE/WELL AT 7AM(spoke to Hannah) AND WHEN LE ARRIVED AN HOUR LATER HOLLY WAS GONE.. HER BLOOD AT THE SCENE AS WELL AS BELONGINGS STREWN ABOUT(and IMO she was deceased)..EVIDENCE WAS NOT CLEANED UP..

There is no argument to could it have happened? ..does it fit in the timeline?

IT DID OCCUR AND IT OBVIOUSLY THEREFORE FITS ..THERE WAS NO CLEAN UP.. THE ONLY THING CLEANED OR REMOVED WAS HOLLY'S BODY.. THAT'S A FACT AND THAT FACT REMAINS WHETHER YOU PLUG IN THE NAME LESS.. FACELESS.. CAMO KILLER(as some believe) ..AN ACCIDENTAL SHOOTING.. OR AN INTENTIONAL SHOOTING..

TOO FANTASTIC AND IMPLAUSIBLE? maybe as an opinion but the fact stands that it absolutely happened.. tho, clearly mistaken about the evidence being cleaned up.. jmo

Thanks for the locals' thoughts. It is comforting to hear they still think about her. It is so quiet otherwise you get the feeling that everyone just went on their way and forgot about her.

Their thoughts on CB shooting her could make more sense if it wasn't accidental, if it was intentional. Then the coverup by family, and pastor's family, would make sense. The pastor's wife driving her instead of her sister, who also works there, iirc, could mean that the shooting happened before kb left for work and that she confided in her. Maybe the screaming was KB when she found out CB had shot HB. Although DB does not look like a man that would let his son hide from the consequences of his actions. I'm still leaning towards the angry relative scenario, although that too is just a theory built on a bread crumb. Moo

BBM
It is hard to speak for someone, but I agree with you. I grew up around men like this, my Dad was like this. Tough as nails working men, honest and put up with no BS from anybody. That man looks like that to me. He also looks like someone you wouldn't won't to be around if he found out something went on under his nose. And thats JMO

Dana did not see Holly that morning. He talked to her through a closed door and said he was leaving money for her lunch/gas on the counter. Karen says she made Holly breakfast and left for work. She said Holly was sitting at the dining room table when she left. Karen tells us she closed Clint's door before she left.

We really don't have a verified timeline on most of these calls.
1. Holly gets call from schoolmate. Holly states she is putting on shoes and leaving.
2. Holly gets call from Drew, according to Karen.
3. Holly calls Karen, according to Karen.
4. Clint sees shadows in garage (carport?)
5. Clint hears loud voices and isn't sure who it is.
6. Clint calls Karen to tell about voices....and to ask if Holly is supposed to be at school
7. ....elapsed time
8. Clint calls Karen or Karen calls Clint. Clint says Holly is with Drew.
9. Karen tells Clint she spoke with Drew and it isn't him. She tells Clint to get his gun
10. neighbor hears scream and tells his mother.
11. the mother of the person who heard scream calls Karen
12. Karen becomes hysterical, leaves her phone, and Bromley's wife drives her home.
13. Karen calls 911 from the Bromley phone on the way home.

We need to hear the 911 calls to hear what was said regarding Clint and Karen. They are being held from the public. Why? Who are they protecting? A stranger perp? There is something about the phone calls that LE don't want out there

BBM
IIRC correctly the neighbor has declined to be interviewed or talk with media. I have wondered what she knows. If nothing else she could give the time of the scream(s) and what time she arrived at the Bobo's home IMO.

OK so here's a question I don't believe has been asked.. supposedly Drew calls Holly at 7:30 and is just now telling her about the confrontation and her family not allowing him to hunt on their land.. i say just now due to the fact that it was quite obviously hours prior when he arrived on the land to attempt to hunt.. as in more like a5am or prior due to the fact that he was scheduled to be at work at 8am along with the fact that hunters enter the woods prior to sunrise.. well prior fto sunrise rom my family and in laws thatvare avid hunters in two totally opposite corners of the U. S. (just saying its that way alotvplaces and not just TN..

Why just now calling at supposedly 730 to tell Holly he wasn't allowed on property? ..i believe that call likely ttook place waaay before 730

Nice. Very nice and a good catch. When I use to hunt we were in the woods an hour or two before sunrise. Mainly because where we had staked out was a good distance up on a mountain or deep into the woods on flat ground. And of course we were walking in the dark.

Surely Le has all of the phone records from that morning and knows by now, if nothing else, who called who when and from where...I don't think lying about the time of calls would serve much purpose as everyone knows that can be checked.

According to the KISS theory..one could assume, DS got there and was angry, they got into an argument and things went downhill from there. The family cannot accept that DS would harm Holly and have made the pieces fit a stranger. That is the stripped down version and frankly makes more sense than any other.

Yeah....all along I've wanted to believe it wasn't him and he had no involvement. Now I don't know anymore. JMO

Surely Le has all of the phone records from that morning and knows by now, if nothing else, who called who when and from where...I don't think lying about the time of calls would serve much purpose as everyone knows that can be checked.

Subpoenaed cell records are going to only show CALLS WERE AT SPECIFIC TIMES, PERIOD.. ZERO RECORD OF WHAT WERE SAID ON THESE CALLS.. my point is sure it could be said the flurry of calls were about "hunting"..only the people on the phone know what was truly stated in the flurry of calls. My opinion is they likely were not at all about hunting..

The calls logged with times do not indicate other than simply that cals with times..it doe not indicate what was the intent.. discussion.. and meaning of the calls at the specific times thatmorning..

Subpoenaed cell records are going to only show CALLS WERE AT SPECIFIC TIMES, PERIOD.. ZERO RECORD OF WHAT WERE SAID ON THESE CALLS.. my point is sure it could be said the flurry of calls were about "hunting"..only the people on the phone know what was truly stated in the flurry of calls. My opinion is they likely were not at all about hunting..

The calls logged with times do not indicate other than simply that cals with times..it doe not indicate what was the intent.. discussion.. and meaning of the calls at the specific times thatmorning..

But they will show if Drew was calling from out on Grandma's land or someplace much closer for example...

Sorry sorry nursebee. I get excited to open up dialog sometimes. Some threads allow for that after a time. But I hear you.

Yeah me too. I've followed this so long and I mean every tidbit I could find. It was exciting to hear something new and comment. Sorry and I understand the message.

BBM
IIRC correctly the neighbor has declined to be interviewed or talk with media. I have wondered what she knows. If nothing else she could give the time of the scream(s) and what time she arrived at the Bobo's home IMO.

...yeah, small town people think differently. IMO, they follow and listen to what the Sheriffs/pastors tell them to do. My guess is they have all been told to be quiet or it is instinctive, unlike city folk who will talk to any camera..lol. As soon as Dana spoke and told JVM that it was Holly's blood at the scene, he was whisked away, taken off camera and replaced by the spokesperson who happened to be a pastor. Some say the heard the pastor say, "Shh" to Dana.

Didn't Furhman say the dog stopped at the woods/treeline?

From Case Signal

- Mark Furman @ 7:14: “I called Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. I actually talked to a dispatcher. I talked to somebody in the Sheriff’s department.”

- Mark Furman @ 8:39: “When I called Tennessee, I also found out that the dogs did not scent anything in that treeline where they supposedly entered.”

I wonder if the records would show a conference call occuring at some point.
Something like 3 or 4 talking together.

...yeah, small town people think differently. IMO, they follow and listen to what the Sheriffs/pastors tell them to do. My guess is they have all been told to be quiet or it is instinctive, unlike city folk who will talk to any camera..lol. As soon as Dana spoke and told JVM that it was Holly's blood at the scene, he was whisked away, taken off camera and replaced by the spokesperson who happened to be a pastor. Some say the heard the pastor say, "Shh" to Dana.

Ugh, I hope that didn't happen. As far as the small town mentality I've mentioned it before as I live in it. I list Huntsville as home, and its not a huge city, but I actually live on the southern edge and its rural for a long way after that. Your statement rings very true. It goes for embarassment also, or shame as we call it to the family. We're just one step above saying something brings "dishonor" to the family.

WHERE was the blood found?

1. The first report was the driveway. I consider a driveway a paved road leading to the front of the house.

2. The second report said it was on the lawn/grass and there was splatter on the leaves.

3. The third report (clint) leads us to believe it was in the carport attached to the house (which is in back, outside kitchen).

4. Now, I hear, Holly was abducted from the shed way across the backyard and that She and Clint park out there. This make no sense whatsoever. FGS, there is plenty of parking in the driveway near the front door.

I am getting sick and tired of changing stories. I live in a place where LE are able to talk and try to clarify reports. WTH is going on out there? Not one LE source can give ONE stinkin piece of information...stating they can't because it is an ongoing investigation. BS. They said the same thing with Haleigh and Tara Grinstead! GMAB!

This town and all the LE needs to be held accountable. They aren't. They can do anything they want to, even cover up murder....if that were the case.

From Case Signal

- Mark Furman @ 7:14: “I called Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. I actually talked to a dispatcher. I talked to somebody in the Sheriff’s department.”

- Mark Furman @ 8:39: “When I called Tennessee, I also found out that the dogs did not scent anything in that treeline where they supposedly entered.”

I remember that and I believe Case Signal to be very reputable also. I haven't looked at it in a long time, but I remember it having everything known or said about this case

I'm sitting here stunned about the garage location...

No need to be stunned, the info you responded to was incorrect. Here is a still from that video which shows Karen pointing to where Holly's car was parked:

6919901972_41f9671a11_b.jpg

Her car was parked in the carport attached to the house.

http://wreg.com/2012/04/09/one-year-since-holly-bobo-vanished-has-been-a-nightmare/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998