GUILTY PA - Dr. Melissa Ketunuti, 35, murdered in her Philly home, 21 Jan 2013

Sketch

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...tch-of-Sexual-Assault-Suspect--155817165.html

Granted I don't think it looks like him, but? The description of the goatee and all I can relate to that FB pic of him. Also piercings. Child's seat in rear. Eagles sticker.

Tacony neighbors saw him going up and down messing with the girls from his truck. Sure, come down here freaks.

That FB he has only one pic of him even remotely close up with the girl. Other than that nada. What's he hiding?

My apologies if this has been posted before ...

"Clark said that police were led to Smith by talking with neighbors, following tips and, most importantly, from video surveillance.

Developer Ori Feibush, who owns the OCF Coffee House, at 18th and South streets, around the corner from Ketunuti's house, was able to provide key video footage to police. He spent hours with detectives poring through surveillance video from his coffee shop and, about 3 p.m. Wednesday, they hit gold.

"We had crystal-clear video of him [Smith] walking right past the coffee shop and looking at the cameras," Feibush said. "I was exceptionally uncomfortable until they caught the guy because it looked like anybody who walks by the shop."

Smith was not in a uniform and was wearing a North Face jacket and a hat when walking to Ketunuti's house, but he looked different when he left, Feibush said.

"When he came back he had gloves on, his hat was off and his jacket was in his arms," he said. "Coming back he walks directly under the camera and that's when we realized, 'Wow!' We had this guy on camera."

Feibush said he ran and grabbed homicide detectives who were outside his coffee shop.

"They were in absolute shock as well," he said. "There was the guy, walking in broad daylight with no hat on, not hiding his appearance in front of a very powerful surveillance camera." "

(courtesy Philly.com 1-25-2013 3:00 AM)

O.K. he was exterminating for this guy Bilyk. He was not licensed as we know, BUT neither is Bylik. I wonder if he sent him on plumbing jobs as well.

If this Bilyk guy lived or lives anywhere near tacony or Pennypack Park that will be something.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=8968250

Another site for yelp regarding Bilyk has reviews for Smith which he obviously wrote himself IMO.

and later today from Philly.com ...

"She had an exterminator coming. Mice in the basement.

"Melissa Ketunuti hurried home through the morning cold, walking quickly the short distance from a parking garage to her Graduate Hospital-area rowhouse.

A busy morning already. A work meeting at the hospital, errands. She clutched a CVS bag. Pooch, her black pit-bull/Lab mix of six years, would have greeted her at the door.

Moments later, a tall, thin man wearing a NorthFace jacket and work gloves, carrying a work bag, walked onto the street, heading toward Ketunuti's home, out of camera view. Fifty minutes passed until the man reappeared, carrying his bag but no longer wearing his coat, as he walked toward South Street and his silver Ford F-150.

<mod snip>
(courtesy Philly.com 1-25-2013 5:20 AM)

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/2...d_with_killing_Philadelphia_pediatrician.html

My apologies if this has been posted before ...

"Clark said that police were led to Smith by talking with neighbors, following tips and, most importantly, from video surveillance.

Developer Ori Feibush, who owns the OCF Coffee House, at 18th and South streets, around the corner from Ketunuti's house, was able to provide key video footage to police. He spent hours with detectives poring through surveillance video from his coffee shop and, about 3 p.m. Wednesday, they hit gold.

"We had crystal-clear video of him [Smith] walking right past the coffee shop and looking at the cameras," Feibush said. "I was exceptionally uncomfortable until they caught the guy because it looked like anybody who walks by the shop."

Smith was not in a uniform and was wearing a North Face jacket and a hat when walking to Ketunuti's house, but he looked different when he left, Feibush said.

"When he came back he had gloves on, his hat was off and his jacket was in his arms," he said. "Coming back he walks directly under the camera and that's when we realized, 'Wow!' We had this guy on camera."

Feibush said he ran and grabbed homicide detectives who were outside his coffee shop.

"They were in absolute shock as well," he said. "There was the guy, walking in broad daylight with no hat on, not hiding his appearance in front of a very powerful surveillance camera." "

(courtesy Philly.com 1-25-2013)

On an aside Ori is the guy who cleaned up a filthy lot on his own money and they gave him flack. He's gotten flack for several things while he's cleaning things up and opening businesses.

Well, now maybe the City will give him some slack instead of flack.

You got robbed.

It appears he had the can in his hand. I'll have to ask if that's what it is. Looks like it. That camera is so good you can see a pimple on his face if it was there.

Is this stupendous video online anywhere? (I sure hope!)

Is this stupendous video online anywhere? (I sure hope!)

It is. Granted the business owner is the one who was speaking of the quality. I'm no expert, but it looks pretty dang good to me.

It is. Granted the business owner is the one who was speaking of the quality. I'm no expert, but it looks pretty dang good to me.

Where is it posted? I looked at the link you provided last time, but didn't see any video.

This is completely freaking me out. He lives near me and I pass his house every day.

I am glad he is being investigated for more things because it has seemed strange to me from the beginning that a verbal argument with a stranger ends with a body being burned. IT just does not make sense.

Freaking me out.

This is completely freaking me out. He lives near me and I pass his house every day.

I am glad he is being investigated for more things because it has seemed strange to me from the beginning that a verbal argument with a stranger ends with a body being burned. IT just does not make sense.

Freaking me out.

Justifiably Pirplegrl. Do you recognize him?

While we're at it did you see the video over and over again of him in CC?

Locals? They've been showing it over and over along with commentary "Chilling video".

Glad you are safe Pirple.

Legal analyst Dan Abrams from the same ABC video said that this is a tough defense. "You have surveillance tapes. You have an alleged confession."

Surveillance tapes!

Just checking that I have not totally lost my mind and dreamed up these tapes, bourne. I'm crazy, but not that crazy.

Justifiably Pirplegrl. Do you recognize him?

While we're at it did you see the video over and over again of him in CC?

Locals? They've been showing it over and over along with commentary "Chilling video".

Glad you are safe Pirple.

Thank goodness no. But who knows. IT is a blue collar town a lot of the guys look like that and drive pick ups. The thing is that if he has kids, His kids could have been on leagues my kids have been on.. All so creepy!

He has one of the biggest houses in the section so you can see it from the main road as you drive by.

Yes, I have seen the video all day. And multiple pictures of him on the news, coming and going. They have a few videos..

Thank goodness no. But who knows. IT is a blue collar town a lot of the guys look like that and drive pick ups. The thing is that if he has kids, His kids could have been on leagues my kids have been on.. All so creepy!

He has one of the biggest houses in the section so you can see it from the main road as you drive by.

Yes, I have seen the video all day. And multiple pictures of him on the news, coming and going. They have a few videos..

Got ya. I have friends from Snowball Gate so I know there's alot of pickups. My gram lived in Bristol over by Bath Road for 50 years so I can imagine you feel like you probably passed him someplace.

Honestly I was a tad disturbed he may be the Pennypack rapist. That's my neck of the woods.

Ya never know Pirplegrl. You're in a great community though.

We do love it here, We are a couple of sections over. We go to pinewood pool every year, He could have been there with his family.. who knows!!! UGH.

It just does not seem right. You know? I can see the visit the fight, even him maybe killing her, but setting her on fire??? That is a depraved person. Not a normal " OH MY GOSH look what I have done person.." And then to go to next appt?? Are you kidding me??
That says something so disturbing to me.
I have family in Mayfair. Dh works in NE. So It is all so close.

Pirplegirl, as you are local - do you recall any odd news stories about mysterious home fires, or attacks including fires in some way?

I'm compiling a list of possible areas Smith might have lived in, but it's pretty hard to get times as well. For now, I'm focussing on crimes in his latest local area - he had a family to come home to so wouldn't be going more than 3 hours from home (3 up, 1 to kill, 3 back = home in time to call it work hours) more than likely. He's been with this gf for six years, has a child (poor kid... what a thing to grow up knowing about your dad) and so at least the past few years, he's been stable in the area as far as I can tell.

I just read an article warning people in Philly about a guy pretending to be a meter reader. Talked his way into some old lady's basement, asked her to count slowly to six -- and left.

That's not creepy at all.

:escape:

Pirplegirl, as you are local - do you recall any odd news stories about mysterious home fires, or attacks including fires in some way?

I'm compiling a list of possible areas Smith might have lived in, but it's pretty hard to get times as well. For now, I'm focussing on crimes in his latest local area - he had a family to come home so wouldn't be going more than 3 hours from home (3 up, 1 to kill, 3 back = work hours) more than likely. He's been with this gf for six years, has a child (poor kid... what a thing to grow up knowing about your dad) and so at least the past few years, he's been stable in the area as far as I can tell.

I can check around and search local to see. It is a pretty low key town. People are nice and friendly. Neighbors are really neighbors here. so we know each others habits and such. People interviewed from his neighborhood, have said he was out playing with kids and he was a nice guy ( don't they always say that?) There was a murder a few years ago and I don't know if they solved it or not. I will look into that too.

I think he went to Harry Truman in Bristol. . I did some searching today and got that but did not confirm it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back