Real Reason for Search Stopping?

Hey everyone I just got on so I have some catching up to do. Last night on a certain website that has people in Orlando that were particitpating in the search for Caylee and working directly with tim miller had this post, it basically went like this......" earlier this evening there was this woman on the chatango site (someones chat group), who I believe her chat name was marylou or something like that, who was claiming that she has a very close friend that is a police officer or detective that is directly involved in the Caylee anthony case and that her close friend stated to her that Tim Miller searchers did in fact find a bones of a childs body in low level water and the cops cleared everyone out and that it was taped off and going to be gaurded all night until a special team got there today. She stated that she trusted her friend and that she believed him.
In that post there was a link to the chattango site and I immediatley started going through the whole chat room but there was no such post. Now today I went back to the site where I found the original post and that is no longer there either. So that may actually be what has happened.

I have found that links to pages concerning items found during the search are quickly disappearing from the web and blog sites.

some of the links that I had are now removed.

My husband thought I was nuts when I said this and I don't mean it to sound so horrible, but when I found out that tropical storm fay was producing so much rain, I told him that everything happens for a reason and this is to bring her to the surface somehow.

Just like the storm that washed up Laci and Connor. I believe that an expert testified that if Laci had been in the bay, but for that storm, her body would have gone out to sea. I believe that was divine intervention. Someone higher up has to be watching all of this. That won't be the last high five in this case. The world will be high fiving each other when that needle goes into her arm.

I saw the same thing posted on another Thread, something about tim going back to search on the Holloway case, but It maight not be true.

I read a month too, going to look for Natalee, and that is in Aruba I would assume.

I have found that links to pages concerning items found during the search are quickly disappearing from the web and blog sites.

some of the links that I had are now removed.

I noticed that too Georgia PI! I had one of my sweet 3yr. old granddaughters spending the night last night and glanced a couple of your post. Went back today when I had more time to read and POOF, all had diasappeared. Hmm, just don't know what to make of that.

Ok anybody else find it odd that TM was not on nG show last night? she mentioned the search was off for now, but no TM. He is always on there, and with news like the search being off, you know she was dying to get him on to find out why. ????

Ok anybody else find it odd that TM was not on nG show last night? she mentioned the search was off for now, but no TM. He is always on there, and with news like the search being off, you know she was dying to get him on to find out why. ????

Maybe he is emotionally & physically exhusted:confused:
Traveling?? Working on another case?

IF LE discovered solid evidence from a dumpster that they haven't released, might they advise TES to suspend search in order to minimize the risk of injury to searchers (e.g. alligators, etc.). Didn't LP comment on something from a dumpster within mile or so from Tony's apt.?

I find it hard to swallow that they pulled out because of weather, which was no different than the days before. Something was found on that last day, according to a couple of members here that were on that search, yet LE and other search groups are still looking.

I find it hard to swallow that they pulled out because of weather, which was no different than the days before. Something was found on that last day, according to a couple of members here that were on that search, yet LE and other search groups are still looking.

Pure speculation. But I would guess there's a the very least a need for good public relations on the part of LE to keep up the search whilst they await some DNA results on anything found so as not to have a problem if DNA came back not to be a match. I'd further speculate that they wouldn't/couldn't turn off any & all independent searchers....just the biggest one.

Dunno...just noodlin' here. Anyone w/ good info on the ground locally?

I was just reading a book that related to a murder these detective were looking into. They contacted a guy that uses a computer, yellow string and makes a grid of the area's an walks over the string with 2 radar units hanging over his shoulder, it takes in the data an relates to the computer. I does take hours but has anyone heard of this kind of method.?

Since he has to walk over this string, I wouldn't think it would be feasible to do this in the swamp area's.

Funny thing they mentioned is the computer guy wears Golf shoes so he won't slip on hillside areas..pretty smart huh?

Have they been using RAdar in Caylee's search at all?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back